Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) (43673 Views)

Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics / Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? / Different Types Of Marijuana (weed) And Effects On Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by J2381: 7:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Free da weed!!!.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by hahn(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2018
Evablizin:
Americans/oyinbo people loves celebrating rubbish,and they do it with all their heart,they don't give a damn about your opinion.

I pity their lungs,kidney and heart.

Keep your unsolicited pity for your boko haram, poor healthcare system, corrupt officials, corrupt police, poor education system and impoverished nation undecided

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Evablizin(f): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2018
hahn:

Keep your unsolicited pity for your boko haram, poor healthcare system, corrupt officials, corrupt police, poor education system and impoverished nation undecided
Please we're not quarrelling,it's just a harmless comment. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by mumureloaded(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2018
I wish I was there or rather it was Nigeria, I would have the opportunity to smoke at the presence of SARZ

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by datfreshdoc(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2018
My People. Buhari do something instead of saying we're lazy. Legalize MaryJane embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by TeamLeader(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2018
Awon omo wobe!!!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2018
ajbabs:

Don't pity them. They have a working system. There is health insurance for them.
the more reason why we should not emulate them, this people have everything already so they can afford to party and still get affordable treatment. This is not what we should be emulating ,we need to put our house in order before we create time to play.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2018
I still insist this foreign weed is nothing more than water leaf, if this guys take kwale weed, my brother they will delegalise it immediately.
Nigeria has not yet reached the level of monitoring THC level, please no one should shout legalise weed here.

9 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Reference(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2018
Filthy habit.
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2018
My people, the are my people. cheesy
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2018
Smoke the shiiiit... Naija weed tongue
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2018
President Buhari and his sycophantic officials need to start taking weed to reason properly.

Instead of Buhari and APC to legalise Kush, they are planning to legalise same sex marriage.

Las Vegas here I come

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2018
Evablizin:
Americans/oyinbo people loves celebrating rubbish,and they do it with all their heart,they don't give a damn about your opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Explorers:
Police confiscate two-pound joint at college 4-20 celebration.

In California, marijuana is legal for people with a prescription to possess in small amounts, but carrying two pounds of pot is still illegal in the state.

The owner, seen in the green shorts, is furious that his drugs worth up to $6,000 were taken away.

He threatens to sue the officers for harassment.
Mehn! You fit smoke this one for 6months and e Neva finish. Kai cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Aboguede(m): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2018
Wen u smoke weed na so ur prik go stand straight strong and wen em work em go dey work like animal.

Hala ORIGINAL

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2018
kiss
calliope:
Marijuana helps with chronic headache and anxiety.
It should be readily accessible to all who needs it. cool

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Abelattah(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2018
waiting Nigeria the for make them do the same now abeg
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by hammer6F: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2018
My dear Nigerians, please let us not copy the white on this.

The white are very destructive.

Marijuana is a dangerous drug that has no place in decent society.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Greetings to other stoners on Nairaland

7 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Trustme2(m): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Waiting for when Nigeria will celebrate 'Science Student's Day" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Divay22(f): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2018
hammer6F:

cheesy
It's good to be a science student once in a while grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2018
hammer6F:

Nwanne, keep shout o bu na ị nweghị okwu!

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by hammer6F: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2018
Divay22:

cheesy

Science has nothing to do with it.

If u dont have an illness, then stay away from drugs.

Marijuana is know to trigger hallucination and pro-long use is associated with degenerating mental illness.

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Divay22:

cheesy

grin
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Originalsly: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
I still insist this foreign weed is nothing more than water leaf, if this guys take kale weed, my brother they will delegalise it immediately.
Nigeria has not yet reached the level of monitoring THC level, please no one should shout legalise weed here.
L E G A L A L I S E . W E E D .....I shout... all natural with all the THC intact. Not a smoker period...but can't wrap my head around people having a big problem with weed but not cigarettes. Weed over cigarettes...over alcohol...over tramadol...over.......
@topic......I never knew yesterday was weed day....even joked it must be some kind of weed day ...never inhaled so much weed just walking the streets....and good weed too!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by hammer6F: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2018
givan:

Nwanne, keep shout o bu na ị nweghị okwu!

Itiboribo!

smoke head!

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Salmoneus(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Evablizin:

Show how little you know about cannabis....do your research girl...

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by princegospel: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2018
For real Marijuana This world don turn to another thing entirely. #lazyyouths
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Divay22(f): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2018
hammer6F:

Science has nothing to do with it.

If u dont have an illness, then stay away from drugs.

Marijuana is know to trigger hallucination and pro-long use is associated with degenerating mental illness.
You just ruined my science student birthday plan with that pic angry angry
I no do again abeg.
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2018
Originalsly:

L E G A L A L I S E W E E D .....I shout... all natural with all the THC intact. Not a smoker period...but can't wrap my head around people having a big problem with weed but not cigarettes. Weed over cigarettes...over alcohol...over tramadol...over.......

Sharing second hand smoke irrespective of the source is dangerous.
Legalise regulated weed, if it can't be regulated, it should not be legalised, believe me, I have seen negative consequences of drug(weed) abuse.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by RSVP: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2018
Na d pple wey no smoke for dat joint go high pass.

See as igbo dey smell for dis page sef.
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by MikeBetty(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2018
Okorocha Should Be Given A Pot Of Marijuana To Help Deflate The Pot Belly Asap.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Staphylococcus Cure / Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics / COVID-19: 6 iSON Xperiences Workers In Ibadan Test Positive - Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.