Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City (17318 Views)

Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out / 300sqm N3.99M, 450sqm N5.99M, 600sqm N7.99M Available For Sale In Golf Course / Secure Your Dream By Investing In Enugu Centenary City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by miracle956: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2018
042 I hail

2 Likes

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by inoki247: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2018
bb
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Ham5ter(m): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2018
Abj should pls follow up
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by emijo(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2018
2019 loading
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Debazent: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2018
Beautiful sight to behold. The coal city

1 Like

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by naijareferee: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2018
How much is a plot in this estate

2 Likes

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by 400billionman: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2018
A must Visit
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by filcast(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2018
Please what is the cost and mode of acquisition of land in the estate?
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Aweboyaweboy: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2018
this is really beautiful, the scenery is so ambient...... this u can never get in Lagos. heard enugu is a beautiful city.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2018
how much can land cost here?
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by LordAA(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Location please
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by NonFarmPayrol: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2018
how much is land here

@spyder880
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Cjrane2:
The brick building looks great. They should make more brick houses in the Centenary city to give it a unique touch.

They should just use red bricks. It looks better especially on pillars and support beams. Such as those fence pillars.

But i like the concept of using bricks for homes in Nigeria.
Its most likely cosmetic brick finishing you're seeing there. I doubt that they used actual bricks to construct those columns
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by 9jaArea: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Nice development however, underground drainage system would be better for a 21st century city.
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Kingsley10000: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2018
click like for Enugu share for Kano

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by B2mario(m): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2018
nice one
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Adelaide2: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2018
9jaArea:
however, underground drainage system would be better for a 21st century city.

In Nigeria? They never reach that level yet. Not Abuja, nor Lagos, let alone Enugu.
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Platony(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Enugu My Enugu......always beautiful wit beautiful pple.

I hope 2 buy a house in Enugu.

Am nt frm Enugu though bt, was born der. I jst love Enugu! wink

2 Likes

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Cooly100: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2018
zinaunreal:
Trust Nigerians. Before you know it them don scatter the place

They will not. It is private and very expensive. The property owners know how to maintain a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by AustineE1: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2018
We Anambrarians and Igbos in general are so happy and proud of Enugu,keep it up,in the never dying spirit of ndigbo in attaining great heights,our various states are developing massively....kudos!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Cooly100: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2018
AustineE1:
We Anambrarians and Igbos in general are so happy and proud of Enugu,keep it up,in the never dying spirit of ndigbo in attaining great heights,our various states are developing massively....kudos!

...good number of owners of properties in the estate are Anambrarians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by lastempero: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2018
Adelaide2:

In Nigeria? They never reach that level yet. Not Abuja, nor Lagos, let alone Enugu.

Go check coal city garden Enugu and report back to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Halexgos3(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Nice one, not like Anambra State
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by udubaba(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2018
Can you give us idea of the cost of a plot of land in the estate and the size of the plot in square meters meanwhile if there is any trusted source one can deal with I will appreciate , am interested in acquiring a plot you can reach me may be by email: emudltd@yahoo.com
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by MXrap: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2018
What is your point? Does it mean that Enugu people are so poor that they do not have 1 million to buy a plot there? So Anambra people will come all the way to buy the land and rent it out to Enugu people to live. It is very shameful to say the least.

Cooly100:

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by proeast(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2018
Enugu and Owerri are two beautiful cities I can only live in, within Nigeria.
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by proeast(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2018
Cooly100:

Stop all these rubbish talk about Anambra even when other states are being discussed. Fact is that all Igbo states boasts of rich people within and outside Nigeria. This tread is about Enugu. Pride goes before a fall and everything must not be about Anambra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by zinaunreal(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2018
Cooly100:

They will not. It is private and very expensive. The property owners know how to maintain a good thing.

If you say so
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by MXrap: 10:53am On Apr 21, 2018
Stop talking rubbish. He is from Enugu state. He just want to boast that their people are so poor that they can't afford it that is why outsiders are coming to buy into it and rent to Enugu state people.

[s]
proeast:
Stop all these rubbish talk about Anambra even when other states are being discussed. Fact is that all Igbo states boasts of rich people within and outside Nigeria. This tread is about Enugu. Pride goes before a fall and everything must not be about Anambra.
[/s]
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by AuntLaVIV(f): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2018
Not bad. Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Awka, Asaba, Yenogoa are the besties in the east.

1 Like

Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Cooly100: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2018
udubaba:
Can you give us idea of the cost of a plot of land in the estate and the size of the plot in square meters meanwhile if there is any trusted source one can deal with I will appreciate , am interested in acquiring a plot you can reach me may be by email: emudltd@yahoo.com

All the info you need can be found in their website.

http://www.enugulifestyleandgolfcity.com/
Re: Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City by Cooly100: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2018
[s]
MXrap:
Stop talking rubbish. He is from Enugu state. He just want to boast that their people are so poor that they can't afford it that is why outsiders are coming to buy into it and rent to Enugu state people.[/s]

[s][/s]

You failed. I posted that to help weak people like you who would soon come here to say exactly what you have said. Enugu is open to all no matter where you come from. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Things You Need To Know When Building A New Home / 1 PLOT URGENTLY AVAILABLE AT WALTON GATE SANGOTEDO AJAH. CALL ME NOW / unique Building Plan With Construction At Agege Lagos made by ARCHARAN company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.