Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures (130897 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by 404eater(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2010
eros:

Tribalist thread. . . . . . .

Wonder why it made front page

***On to the next thread***

put ur mout back on InspiredM aka Montior1 kobo wink
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by ZUBBYNWA(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2010
@mama-gee, i am aslo suprised, i thought she may occupied no. 5 or 6
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Agbalanze(m): 5:45pm On May 17, 2010
Pete Edochie remains my no. 1 cool
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by denony(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2010
many of them are good,
the list continues
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by donkarly(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2010
igbos have so many good actors and actresses,so it'll be difficult for me to rate them,but my number one remains our one and only osuofia nwa-ezeigwe alias ukwa-achina-aka ona agba(nkem owoh)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by udennaa: 6:40pm On May 17, 2010
1)pete edochie 2)nkem owoh 3)kenneth okonkwo 4)kanayo o kanayo 5)stephanie okereke 6)genevive nnaji 7)bob-manuel udokwu coolrita dominic 9)chidi muokeme 10)emeka ike
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by blank(f): 6:49pm On May 17, 2010
Someone mentioned Nkiru Sylvanus. Chei, that girl na bush meat. I detest her acting and still cant believe that anyone will even consider her a good actress talk more of one of the best actresses. Kai. Watching her film is like watching slow motion.

My joint No 1: Nkem Owoh and Patience Ozokwor. No competition there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by scantee(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2010
1 Genevieve 2 Nkem Owoh 3 Tonto Dike 4 Steph okereke 5 patience ozonkwo 6 Mr ibu 7 chioma Chukwuka 8 osita Iheme 9 Emeka Ike 10 jim iyke

Gene remain D best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2010
Naming the best Igbo actors is like naming the best Nigerian actors. Are we talking about Igbo actors who act Ijgbo movies or Igbo actors in general.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2010
Anyways here's a partial list of my best Igbo movie gurus.

(1) Pete Edioche(Igwe of nollywood)
(2) Patience Ozokwo(Mama gee)
(3) Nkem Owo(Osofiason)
(4) Kennet Okonkwo(Andy)
(5) Fracis Duru (I love this guy)
(6) Stella Damasus
(7) Genevieve Nnaji(Make i add this sisi)
(cool Stephany Okereke
(9) Chika Ike
(10) Kanayo O Kanayo
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by banom(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2010
1, banom, 2 banom, 3 banom, 4 banom, 5 banom, 6 banom , 7 banom, 8 banom, 9 banom, 10 banom.

Umu nnem isn't that awful ?
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Nymphnode(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2010
afam4eva:

Anyways here's a partial list of my best Igbo movie gurus.

(1) Pete Edioche(Igwe of nollywood)
(2) Patience Ozokwo(Mama gee)
(3) Nkem Owo(Osofiason)

Thats how far I fit go with you
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by JoeMosco(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2010
you are entitled to ur opinion.however i suspect u are from Anambara $ Likes comedy.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by olabukola: 8:22pm On May 17, 2010
Tribal BS, Tribal BS thatz what u guys are. Anyway i only like that man on New Masqurade in the 80s Chief Zebrudaya and his patner Jegede Sokoya. Then Pete Edochie. Others are crap complete crap.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Outstrip(f): 9:32pm On May 17, 2010
How can you keave out Michael Ezuruonye. Rita and Stella Damasus are delta not igbo. Francis Duru is so underrated. He is such a good actor. Igbos rule Nollywood though so it will be easy to make a list of igbo actors.
Why not top Bini actors/actresses LOL. I bet there are none

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by mekusxxx: 10:24pm On May 17, 2010
Outstrip:

How can you keave out Michael Ezuruonye. Rita and Stella Damasus are delta not igbo. Francis Duru is so underrated. He is such a good actor. Igbos rule Nollywood though so it will be easy to make a list of igbo actors.
Why not top Bini actors/actresses LOL. I bet there are none

Ignorance. Rita is from Imo state, Stella is Igbo from Delta state. I know some Igbo in delta like to deny  their  heritage, but unless you are Stella, please allow her to make the denial herself. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by londoner: 10:37pm On May 17, 2010
Lol, so people dont know about Delta Igbo, lol

Stella is Delta Igbo her birth name is Stella OJUKWU, I guess that makes her Hausa, lol

Come on, you can see the Igbo all over her face.

Rita Dominic is from Imo state.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by AloyEmeka5: 10:40pm On May 17, 2010
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by AloyEmeka5: 10:40pm On May 17, 2010
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by AloyEmeka5: 10:41pm On May 17, 2010
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by AloyEmeka5: 10:41pm On May 17, 2010
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by AloyEmeka5: 10:42pm On May 17, 2010
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by AloyEmeka5: 10:42pm On May 17, 2010
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by AloyEmeka5: 10:43pm On May 17, 2010
Nollywood Heavyweights Rita, Ini, Genevieve & Kate get Glam in JD7 for Genevieve Mag
Home | Headlines | Nollywood Heavyweights Rita, Ini, Genevieve & Kate get Glam in JD7 for Genevieve Mag
Font size: Published 16/05/2010 22:27:00 Nigeriafilms

What does it take to get 4 of Nollywood’s top divas in the same room? Genevieve Magazine and JD7!
For the May issue of Genevieve Magazine; Rita Dominic, Ini Edo-Ehiagwina, Genevieve Nnaji & Kate Henshaw-Nuttall were glammed up in dresses from Data Okorodudu’s JD7 couture.

The label is very popular on the red carpet these days and we have spotted many Nigerian movie and music stars spotting designs from the label.
According to our sources, the cover was supposed to feature a quintet of stars. Nollywood superstar, Omotola was the fifth diva scheduled for the shoot. Unfortunately, things didn’t work out due to logistical reasons. We would have loved to see Omo T on the cover as well.
Anyway,we like the black & while colour code and the ladies all looking very fierce!
who rocks better?
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/21891-Nollywood-Heavyweights-Rita-Ini-Genevieve-Kate-get-Glam-JD7-for-Genevieve-Mag.html

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dlbmV2aWV2ZS1NYWctTWF5LUlzc3VlLUV4Y2x1c2l2ZS1CZWxsYS1OYWlqYTAwMDguanBn&s=NS8xNy8yMDEw&w=600[/img]
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by nellaluv(f): 10:56pm On May 17, 2010
em bia Aloy+emeka, you miss road
did you read the topic at all? anya o na egbu gi sad tongue
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by puskin: 12:38am On May 18, 2010
em bia Aloy+emeka, you miss road
did you read the topic at all? anya o na egbu gi

I think so.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by nellaluv(f): 1:00am On May 18, 2010
lol, puskin so u igbo, huh? Good cheesy
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by uyakachi(m): 4:51am On May 18, 2010
i think uyakachi is the best
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by jokingmary(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2010
@ poster
why is'nt nkem owoh the first?
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by chidexy(m): 9:30am On May 18, 2010
It's not too fair to lump the actors and actresses together and try to rank them. Better would have been to name the top 10 (or 5) actors and same for the actresses.

Actors

1. Kenneth Okonkwo
2. Pete Edochie
3. Kanayo O. Kanayo
4. Chidi Muokeme
5. Bob-Manuel Udokwu
6. Nkem Owo
7. Chinetalu Agu
8. Emeka Ike
9. Clems Ohameze
10. John Okafor (Mr Ibu)

Actresses

1. Genevieve Nnaji
2. Rita Dominic
3. Stella Damasus
4. Chioma Chukwuka
5. Patience Ozokwor
6. Stephanie Okereke
7. Hilda Dokubo
8. Clarion Chukwuka
9. Tonto Dike
10. Rita Edochie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.