Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns In The World - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns In The World (10334 Views)

Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures) / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly / Custom Intercepted 1,100 Pump Action Guns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns In The World by sirgalahad26(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
dairykidd:

No be lie sha.. But man need to get one licensed levels at least when time reach oo make them no take u learn work grin
so u mean u have one or more in ur closet!
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns In The World by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
sirgalahad26:

so u mean u have one or more in ur closet!
Lolzz grin
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns In The World by Oritzy: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz grin
My Niqqa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns In The World by IamPlato(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2018
orbgoblin:
how did the smith and wessen not make it to the list?

No Mind Am... Desert Eagle is Far More Powerful Than Ak47... SW is Suppose To Be Amongst Top 5
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns In The World by IamPlato(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2018
dairykidd:

Bros Smith and Wessen isnt a gun... They are manufacturers of fire arms, amunitions & the likes..Besides their guns are not among the top 10 dangerous as of now

SW Revolver is Not Amongst Top 10 guns.

You No Sabi Anything about Gun

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns In The World by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2018
IamPlato:

SW Revolver is Not Amongst Top 10 guns.

You No Sabi Anything about Gun
Lolzz u when sabi come teach me na or better do ur research
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns In The World by Nikra(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
Konstantine99:
The dangerous gun in the world is a gun that always clean. That's a mistake that I once had. So when you are getting on the hunt or the battlefield you should treat to your gun like your own mother since this gun can help you whenever you are a hunter or hunted. Since not so long ago I ordered some cleaning kits for my weapon (btw made in U.S) I found an article which is about cleaning your AR-15 and it suits for all weapons that you want to clean. So the cleaning rods can do the work quick and qualified and that's our country is.
Thanks for the tip dude, I think it might come in handy
Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns In The World by bmdmixer: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2020
gun na gun aba made self go do damage

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy New Year Nairalanders! / Nigerian Man Turns Woman: Was Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, Now Ms Stephanie Adaralegbe / Please How Do I Stop Finger Biting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.