Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics (26719 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered / Ritualists Arrested By Osun Police & Charms Recovered (Pics) / Car Snatching Syndicate Busted By Policemen In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by PrettyCrystal: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Another suspected member of the notorious scammers’ Syndicate that one Wasiu from Ore, Ondo state - an HIV victim, said collected about N4M from him on the pretext to give him the cure for the disease - has been nabbed. The scam syndicate allegedly hid the assorted cars bought within the period of this scam in the compound of the arrested suspect identified as Owoseni Taye..

One of his rooms had a mini shrine, according to a report posted by Mercy Dabs communications.

The victim had earlier explained how he fell into their hands. He said he received a mobile phone line recharge pin from an unfamiliar phone number with a short note that reads “sell this recharge card for your transport fare home…” The event next to this was a call from the same line, telling him the SMS was sent to him in error and begging him to send it back to them.

Consequent upon the return of the SMS, he received another call from the line appreciating him for the good gesture. At the peak of their conversation, the old man on phone did as though he saw vision concerning me. “He told me I am living with a deadly disease, but I said know. But when he convinced me the more, I affirmed his word.”

Wasiu, whom a few other members of his family have also contracted the disease, deeply fell into them before discovering himself.

But, a 69-year-Old member of the syndicate, Adedayo Akinjisola from Ondo, has confessed recently that the matter of the victim was brought to them by somebody very close to him (the victim).

When Omo Edema launched investigation into the matter, Taye Owoseni (Taye Falekulo, Taye Yahoo) was the person the group first sent, fronted by a popular radio presenter in Ondo. They claimed innocent to the real evil taking place at the shrine in the bush at Abusoro after Okenla .

He declared specifically that the house (shrine) was built by their father, but claimed not to know who letted it out among the members of their family.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/charms-fetish-items-recovered-from-scamming-syndicate-in-ondo-state-photos.html

Credit; Omo Edema

2 Shares

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth cool

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by Evablizin(f): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2018
shocked
Nice one.

It's only a lazy Nigerian youth that will believe that HIV can be cured by man. Instead of him to be faithful in taking the antiretroviral drugs for HIV he allowed Taye the scammer to scam him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by Flexherbal(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2018
The love of money is the root of all evil !

3 Likes

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
Afonjas at it again all because they want to be as rich as Igbos. SMH...wicked things.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
Beating drum

Na Dem

We know Dem

grin

8 Likes

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by Debazent: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
Good they are caught
Mini shrine indeed
Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by miracle956: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by inoki247: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
lazy yoot using d ancestors to make moni

8 Likes

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by ayourbamie: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
See them! Lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by GooseBump: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oja ti burst
Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by Offpoint: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Both the scammer and the scammee are mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by oyetunder(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Naija is a busted Nation...so busting one or two syndicates is not new to us. What about the 'unbustable' ones in power...

2 Likes

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by kuanvevo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by innobets(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by Sharon6(f): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oga o. How can someone be so gullible to fall for such scam.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked
Nice one.

Is only a lazy Nigerian youth that will believe that HIV can be cured by man. Instead of him to be faithful in taking the antiretroviral drugs for HIV he allowed Taye the scammer to scam him.
It's...

5 Likes

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by OneCorner: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
but i thought the law doesn't recognize black medicine
Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by marvin906(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
see as my state they disgrace me
lazy ass niggas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by Rexnegro(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
na wa o for afonja people o , anyway thank God their own crime na here in Nigeria unlike Igbos that exports their developing skills abroad giving the country bad reputation....

1 Like

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by ogwoliun: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
I once received this type of call but in my own case, when the caller said mama want to thank me for resending the SMS I just told him that he should forget about that and drop the called.
Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
What's hairspray, hair cream and earrings doing in the picture Jesu sad shocked shocked
Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by ipobarecriminals: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
sad pity! pipu still fall for dis old gimmick/ scam.U send such card into my number, I play kalokalo/tete be dat.No time
Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by ollah2: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
shocked shocked

So our cultures, tradition, religion, gods are now considered feitsh and charm. How low would we continue to go?
Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by Suko110(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
NCAN passing buy, yes we see dem
Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by xreal: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
When somebody call u 'lazy' una go vex.

1 Like

Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by Dottore: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Afoooonnnnjjjjaaaaaaa. I hail una
Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by stankezzy: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Is buhari right ? from these things he may be right
Re: Scamming Syndicate Busted In Ondo State, Charms And Fetish Items Recovered. Pics by BlackPantherxXx: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Unm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Melba Shakabozha Wanted By Police For Stabbing White Sugar Daddy / Journalist Reports Himself At Police Station After His Car Hit And Killed A Man / Rapists Kill Primary School Teacher In Lagos In Her Child’s Presence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.