Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

The World's Most Expensive Marijuana - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The World's Most Expensive Marijuana (10431 Views)

Some Of The World's Most Expensive Items Ever Sold At Auction (Photos) / Marijuana Has Been Deemed Essential — But Essential For Whom? / 6 Things To Know Before You Even Set Foot In A Marijuana Dispensary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Most Expensive Marijuana by Rickyrick: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2018

Cannabis which is also known as marijuana or weed is a controversial subject for some people and illegal in most countries, is at it’s highest in five decades, according to a October 2017 Gallup Poll.

Like any popular product, cannabis is rated by the price one pays for it to determine the quality.

Still in the spirit of 4/20 celebration day, we bring to you what could very well be the most expensive marijuana on planet Earth.

Loud Dream

Selling at around $800 per ounce, Loud Dream could be the most expensive weed in the world. Loud Dream is a Hybrid marijuana strain with strong berry flavors and is known to leaving it’s users feeling “both creative and energetic”.

Moods

Creative, Energetic, Euphoria, Focused, Giggly, Happy, Pain Relief, Social, Uplifting.

Remedies

Anxiety, Depression, Headaches, Inflammation, Lack Of Appetite, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, pain, Spasticity, Stress.

Flavors

Berry, Coffee, Earthy, Spicy/Herbal, Woody.

The deep green leaves are coated with a thick layer of white crystal trichomes. These crystals make the weed really sticky.

It is also one of the strongest strains, made of 28 percent THC. Meanwhile, the normal average strain has a THC level of just 18.7 percent, according to NBC News.

Have you tried Loud Dream before? Let us know in the comment section below.

Source: https://wendynonso./2018/04/20/the-worlds-most-expensive-marijuana-in-the-world/
Re: The World's Most Expensive Marijuana by Rickyrick: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2018

Re: The World's Most Expensive Marijuana by Rickyrick: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2018

Re: The World's Most Expensive Marijuana by whitebeard(m): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2018
Taylor gang..

Just so u know I don't smoke a wise OG was said never get high on ur own product..

Ice Cube.

Re: The World's Most Expensive Marijuana by sirgalahad26(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2018
loud dream ko, silent night ni!gringrin
Re: The World's Most Expensive Marijuana by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
They supply this for 30k here in Lagos.. it can last me a week to 10 days if I'm alone. Best served with Marley kush

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Expensive Marijuana by sunknight: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2020
dairykidd:
They supply this for 30k here in Lagos.. it can last me a week to 10 days if I'm alone. Best served with Marley kush
What's the size in grams bro and do you know what strain it is?
Re: The World's Most Expensive Marijuana by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2020
dairykidd:

Dairykidd, where can I get this loud abeg, pls I will send u a dm..

Pls do reply..
Re: The World's Most Expensive Marijuana by Xiheri: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2020
Thank you for sharing such a great post forever. The cannabis is definitely most expensive marijuana in the world. Marijuana has been working well in medicinal field. So I recommend 90 degree quartz banger for best flavored and definitely this product called cannabis is the most expensive one among all other. But it has many benefits.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Marijuana by Penywise(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
dairykidd:

How can I get it?

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Expensive Marijuana by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Penywise:

How can I get it?
Its everywhere. Ur location?
Re: The World's Most Expensive Marijuana by jeph4christ(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2021
It everywhere
U can get it too through someone 08122213315
Re: The World's Most Expensive Marijuana by giwadgreat1: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2022
If you're still interested, kindly contact 08065117692 on Whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Expensive Marijuana by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
What a weed.
The experience is loud
Re: The World's Most Expensive Marijuana by logisticsguru: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
do u know the street price?

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Shopped On Www.asos.com? How Genuine Is It?? / A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today / Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.