Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,942 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) (75606 Views)

I Bet You Didn't Know Shark Eggs Look Like This!!! (photos) / Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / University Of Abuja Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by khalidx: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2018
A lecturer of political science at the University of Abuja went emotional after analyzing Nigeria since 1960.
He started from 1960 how we missed the chance of becoming a developed nation, how many economic policies we have made and abandoned.
How the youths have resulted to quick money at a tender age without working, how the brains and mind of the youths have been enveloped by Entertainment.
How the buhari's Wai was taking Nigeria to a well cultured society, how the babangida structural adjustment program was making the rich richer and the poor poorer, the obasanjo Agricultural program only enriched his ota farm.
The Napep program
The vision 2010 was not achieved
Now vision, 2020 is on us an the present adminsitration is not talking about it.
At the end of all these his words were "I pity the younger ones you aren't helping your self at 24 you are still writing jamb at 24 you are still asking for pocket money from your parents sitting down in your father's 3 sitter and be watching music videos " he burst into tears after analyzing, he wept profusely in front of his students.

How many patriotic or concerned Nigerians do we still have
Can u bow your head for this Nation?

267 Likes 25 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by SirMichael1: 10:16am On Apr 21, 2018
Look to me like he has a bit of a runny nose there.

45 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by khalidx: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2018
SirMichael1:
Look to me like he has a bit of a running nose there.
it was real tears

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by partnerbiz4: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2018
khalidx:
it was real tears
were u in the class?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Oshlander: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2018

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Techcrunchng(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2018
One of the stupid lecturers

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Abjay97(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
A true citizen weeps for his country, when it is messed up

372 Likes 22 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Our situation pass tears, even though e reach to cry.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Any sensible citizen would feel bad imagining it.

Only an aimless, stoopid and suicidal f00l enters random Molue and follows the bus past all bus-stops, including his rightful stop, all the way to the bus driver's house.

Jesus take the wheels na the best song for Naija now

And youths get your PVC's!

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by sinaj(f): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
SirMichael1:
Look to me like he has a bit of a running nose there.
Its actually painful.

I wonder what Nigeria's fate would be when her oil well dries up sad

W'll prolly pick a hoe nd enter the bush again thats if there will be any fertile land left.

45 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by kitaatita: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2018

At the end of all these his words were "I pity the younger ones you aren't helping your self at 24 you are still writing jamb at 24 you are still asking for pocket money from your parents sitting down in your father's 3 sitter and be watching music videos " he burst into tears after analyzing, he wept profusely in front of his students.

16 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by galadima77(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Abjay97:
A true citizen weeps for his country, when it is messed up

correct

10 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Mr2wealth: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Unfortunately, the people whom he is standing before and weeping are clueless and oblivion of what went wrong then. Eyahhh, sorry sir. embarassed

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by modextus(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
I'm also a student of political science. We talk development and politics in almost every lecture and at some point you'll feel like weeping for this country.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Chubhie: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Why does it seem difficult to take a good man as this and put him where he can truly make the difference he seeks?

Perhaps the system has been perpetually configured to recycle only the rogues? Why are people still blind to the fact that election every four years changes nothing?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
This man's son must have dealt with him decisively to have made a perfect narrative of today's many Nigerian youth. He was crying for his son, not Nigeria. If you know, then you do.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Einl(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
No be only am de cry. We are all crying.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Reelectbuhari: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
khalidx:
A lecturer of political science at the University of Abuja went emotional after analyzing Nigeria since 1960.
He started from 1960 how we missed the chance of becoming a developed nation, how many economic policies we have made and abandoned.
How the youths have resulted to quick money at a tender age without working, how the brains and mind of the youths have been enveloped by Entertainment.
How the buhari's Wai was taking Nigeria to a well cultured society, how the babangida structural adjustment program was making the rich richer and the poor poorer, the obasanjo Agricultural program only enriched his ota farm.
The Napep program
Now vision, 2020 is on us an the present adminsitration is not talking about it.

the last thing I will do is to weep for nigeria

let everybody cry for himself.....QED

6 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by otipoju(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
The first year I came to the USA, I was just angry all through.

Angry at the fact that millions of Nigerians will be born, live and die without ever knowing what a normal life is.

I was in Lagos last January and it was filth and dust everywhere. The stench of the refuse donated at street corners and bustops was enough to wake a dead person.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by jeremy042(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ohh yeah..
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by mankand(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
Water plenty for him eye.

Nigeria isn't a country to start with, it's an artificial nation carved and named by a foreigner for their economic gain.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by davicto: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Chubhie:
Why does it seem difficult to take a good man as this and put him where he can truly make the difference he seeks?

Perhaps the system has been perpetually configured to recycle only the rogues? Why are people still blind to the fact that election every four years changes nothing?
we tend to feel that our problem has to do with The man inthe office and we all ways forgets that he is just wan man..many of us ar just students in higer institutions but far..worse and dangerous that those guys..in public office.we are the wanz who encourage corruption..Every day via our actions

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by millomaniac: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
He understands. Its now his duty to make sure his students do too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Hhenryy: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
khalidx:
The Napep program

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by 36govs: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by Sarang(f): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
smiley glad we still have people with a heart..

Please see my signature

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Sorry

Na Buhari Cause am...
He didnt even care abuh yhur Tears.
Nigeria is not worth crying for sha
It Wont change a damn thing...
Sorry Man
GWS!

Where is my Money
Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
his fellow muslims have held this country hostage for almost 6o years. Abacha IBB atiku buhari shagari gowon etc they are all muslims.

OBJ is the strongest match for them.
no other president can tame the muslims in Nigeria than OBJ.

if not for OBJ we would have become an Islamic caliphate.
do you think Abacha's death was for nothing? No! these are all mysterious setbacks for the muslims. they do not care for anything but women skins and mohammed.

you never cry reach oh professor. tears plenty. your own even better. not only you even in Saudi arabia women are still crying. they just got the freedom to drive a car. they are still masked in sack cloths like masquerade.

if not be OBJ we for no get fone. we for don be like North Korea. the muslims were prepared to keep up in darkness forever so that we would have no means of reaching for help.

look at Buhari is not even talking of electricity. common electricity. he has never mentioned it. when he newly came into power he said that he just called the companies us and asked them to provide light and there was light. oya na. him credit don finish?

we are under recession - we have come out of recession- NEPA abi phcn no day commot from their own recession?

look at our minister of light. na light way e go take see small small girls tohto e day find afterward nothing concern am.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) by introvertedsoul: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Good for him. As for me, I don't give a fairyfly's penis sized Bleep about this Country.
I am an Igbo man, before I am a Nigerian Biafran

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Exams Are Written In Covenant University / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.