Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him (68448 Views)

Ahmad Bashir Insinuates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Doesn't Make Clean Money, Blasted / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by mtngloetiartel: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
junkiesneverdie:
We have heard you Iya Cum
o boy u got me cracking realy hard. Abeg borrow me ur handkie make i clean d water wey comot 4 my eyes

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by sprints1: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
I have never seen a hour glass this ugly
but she is actually making sense what's the essence if u can't have a happy ending...

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Toks2008:
Cum is an understatement...A real man should make his wife squirt.

But for a lady who has enlarged her kini with giant dildos and cucumber should blame herself and not the innocent man.
No Nigerian man can make a lady squirt..

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Seriously guys here are babies in adult form, so because i air out my opinion on sex the next thing is to slut-sham someone you dont know and also saying it has become my mission on earth? smh!!!

ignore these kids..

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by ameh99: 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
....Lazy youth... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by AreaFada2: 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Most guys above bashing her are all one minute men that just insert their thing, ejaculate and withdraw, they dont care if their women are satisfied or reach orgasm their own is just to release cos i dont see anything wrong in what she said,

why would i be in sexual relationship without ever reaching orgasm? nahh

Actually statistically around 1/3 of women cum during normal VJ sex. Another 1/3 cum with pre-intimacy/lickie-lickie and another 1/3 will never cum no matter what. Depending on how they are wired.

Therefore there are potentially 2/3 of women who will not cum if all men had just regular sex. The hardcore non-cummers will still blame her guy for being poor in bed. Especially when her quick/easy-cummer friend narrates how she gets multiple orgasms with her guy.

People need to understand their body and what tickles their fancy in bed. Lots of women still enjoy sex without cumming.

It is not enough to blame the other party only.

A large number of women offer very lousy sex. No imagination, like a log of wood, will refuse doggy or touch-your-toe. Only lazy position on her back. That can already put a guy off and just continue on "how-I-for-do" basis.

Women also seem acutely unaware of how common the off-putting vaginosis is. Even among apparently clean working class ladies. A rather well-known blooger was even rumoured to have it. Not only among so-called "dirty lower class ghetto girls" as expected. Too many off-putting things men just manage. Getting a lady to organism in such a "flavored ambiance" isn't easy o. grin grin
But women feel they can complain about anything: including a man's size (even God's work is berated by many women), a guy has no money, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
I have been hearing this thing that some women don't cum during sex. How does this happen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by talk2percy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari's child Zara Is paying over 12million naira as school fees developing her future and Career.*Jonathan's Children 've been moved to London for studies and residence while Developing their career and living In Affluence.....*Atiku Abubakar's Children are abroad schooling....*Tinubu's Children are abroad schooling and Living in Affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to Continue to rule Us after they are gone.....You are there as a Jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting"Change" holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas chanting "Transformation"Killing yourself, fermenting trouble and Constituting nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... *Stop being a disgrace to your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because that is the Wish of Politicians for You...* They Know If you have a good Job, they Can't Use you as a thug / Propagandists . *If Buhari will Not bring all his ten Children to the street for Campaign and Jonathan will not bring his Children and Blood Brothers to the Street for Campaign,then you are a disgrace to your family If you don't Stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents*, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On the Street wearing APC Vest and holding Brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's Children carrying the PDP Umbrella even On social media let alone on the Street.... *To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!* _Just Vote. No violence_. Spread the news!
#Say no to violence
#Our Mumu Don do.
Pls be wise youth.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Toks2008(m): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I'm a Nigerian and the last time I checked...its a norm for me.

I am not a lazy Nigerian guy.

The truth is that most ladies can squirt if they try to be comfy about it without minding the sheets and the man must make them comfortable with it.

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Lexusgs430: 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
akeentech:
They will lie down like a log of wood and expect the man to make them cum. Iranu

What type of ladies have you been with?

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
99% of women fake it.

99% of women die without ever experiencing orgasm in their life.

99% of the ladies reading this story have never experienced it,so should just Mechonu.

99% of Nigerian married women will never experience it,as Nigerian men are always in a hurry to finish,not minding her feelings.

If you are a female, a Nigerian and have CUM please show your face here LIAR.
Where u get ur stats from... Its obvious u have a d1ck disorder & u don't know sh1t about anything... Next time speak for urself abeg cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Lexusgs430: 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

You have been shagging the wrong type of men......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Temysteve(m): 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
akeentech:
They will lie down like a log of wood and expect the man to make them cum. Iranu
when its time dey will go.
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Temysteve(m): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2018
donblade85555:
child of d world, you have spoil to the core.
you have joined bad gang
you have joined secret cult
bad gang!!!!
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 22, 2018
In all honesty she has said absolutely nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by MarieSucre(f): 12:04am On Apr 22, 2018
chiroyale:
Someone's future wifey

And so? What did she say that is wrong. Don't let the nairaland guys deceive you into believing in false piety.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by MarieSucre(f): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Aibuckher:
And some lazy Nigerian girls will totally agree with this one undecided
Without knowing that dis babe is a runaway smelly ashawwo from Gambia

What is there not to agree with? Are you one of those weak, lazy guys that can never make a woman cum hence resort to insults because you're inadequate sexually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by MarieSucre(f): 12:06am On Apr 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL,

MANY OTHER WOMEN ARE FIGHTING FOR PLACES IN THE SOCIETY AMONGS MEN... TRYING TO SECURE POSITIONS POLITICALLY AND SOCIALLY..

AND THIS ONE IS TALKING ABOUT PENIISES.undecided

Who told you she is doing both things. Is Davido not singing music and still at same time giving girls belle up and down. Why don't you ask him why he is not seeking political positions instead of concentration inside vagina's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by MarieSucre(f): 12:08am On Apr 22, 2018
mrhollu:

So how many dicks do you get to sample before getting the one that would satisfy your cumming fantasy? And also don’t use the word all because there are lot of men here that would help you to fulfill your mission on earth(cumming). Since that’s what you’re all about

It's clear you've never made a woman cum in your whole life. What does sampling many dicks have to do with making a woman cum? Please where did she say "all men" biko. Are you confused bro?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by IronGalaxy: 12:10am On Apr 22, 2018
She ain't pretty
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by badboyharmony: 12:32am On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
lol you must be kidding i will fvck your v-hole so hard that ull limp for 3 days straiqht.. I'd tear ya fvckinq clit

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by AndLeo(m): 1:09am On Apr 22, 2018
The only thing that makes Nigerians girls cum is money.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by lilreese: 1:47am On Apr 22, 2018
olosho
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Guidette(f): 1:58am On Apr 22, 2018
Lol if that's what she wants, why are guys bashing her though? A man can never marry a woman who can't fucck him well talkless of never cumming, meanwhile a woman should be stuck with a man for life who doesn't make her cum?

This is hypocrisy and also encouraging cheating. If a man can't satisfy the woman he's about to spend the rest of his life with, then he's in trouble. Women aren't smiling these days.

P.S
I'm not saying sex is the only thing needed for a marriage to work, for those who have no sense, but it is usually a main source of marital woes when either party strays outside. Sexual compatibility should be a huge concern for every couple and if a man really loves you, he will make sure you cum. Women also need to be more honest with their partners as well and stop faking. smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 22, 2018
Word of wisdom

Ever wonder why there is less divorce & complaints during the era of our grand parents & great grand parents.

well rejoice I shall clue you in, the answer is really simple

They DID NOT FORNICATE like this majorily useless generation who think behaving like goats & fuvking anyhow makes them civilised.

As long as you both marry each other as virgin, I assure you everything will fit perfectly, the key will fit the hole, the hole will not be sore or overstretched due to trying different keys of varying sizes & will adjust to that one key that was first introduced into it wether in timing or size.

It may not be too late for you as long as you are a virgin, don't let female or male oloshos deceive you, especially those slay queens, useless cum hole celebrities, feminists & slay kings who always think sex before anything else. grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by steveDpro: 2:35am On Apr 22, 2018
Noted

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by sexdoll: 5:11am On Apr 22, 2018
dafeyankee:
99% of women fake it.

99% of women die without ever experiencing orgasm in their life.

99% of the ladies reading this story have never experienced it,so should just Mechonu.

99% of Nigerian married women will never experience it,as Nigerian men are always in a hurry to finish,not minding her feelings.

If you are a female, a Nigerian and have CUM please show your face here LIAR.

And 99% of men cannot make a woman cum. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by HoodBillionaire: 5:17am On Apr 22, 2018
ugly okpo
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by lexy2014: 5:29am On Apr 22, 2018
chiroyale:
Someone's future wifey
seems she will make a good wife

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by adecz: 5:37am On Apr 22, 2018
angry angry
What if he makes you cum &

1) Can't feed you,

2) Uses you as punch bag,

3)Doesn't love you,

4) is a chronic womaniser

5) Is a ritualist.

Nothing in this world is perfect, Mrs Cum. undecided undecided undecided

You even look like those babes

that have very wide poossis that can't
make men cum sef.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Most guys above bashing her are all one minute men that just insert their thing, ejaculate and withdraw, they dont care if their women are satisfied or reach orgasm their own is just to release cos i dont see anything wrong in what she said,

why would i be in a sexual relationship without ever reaching orgasm? nahh
You women are insatiable! After cumming over and over again, you would still dump the guy when you want to.
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by BluntBoy(m): 5:41am On Apr 22, 2018
akeentech:

And will still expect him to dash them money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rapper Ikechukwu Mocks Tacha Body Odour, Dbanj, Uche Jombo, Juliet Ibrahim React / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.