Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,561 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Vincent Eyeama Should Return - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Vincent Eyeama Should Return (1121 Views)

History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 / Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Vincent Eyeama Should Return by kenzysmith: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
Good day my fellow nigerians and gernot rohr, am a die hard fan of the super eagles and I have the interest of the team at heart. I have! watch different keepers man the post since. carl ikeme was shut out of the team due to illness ikechukwu ezemwa has shown promise but he lack enough exposure and the local premier league is still under scrutiny due to bad referee in our league. Francis uzoho is also a young promising goalkeeper but if you watch him. against poland and serbia he made lots of errors which might prove costly at the world stage proper , The team need the experience of vincent to boost the team moral we can't the fact that he still the best at the moment. that department need experience not experiments thanks
Re: Why Vincent Eyeama Should Return by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 22, 2018
True Talk

1 Like

Re: Why Vincent Eyeama Should Return by kenzysmith: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2018
I support you fully on this one he should return pls
Re: Why Vincent Eyeama Should Return by WizzPoll: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2018
it is too late now

we definitely have a Goalkeeper problem

I really don't know why Daniel Akpeyi failed to rise to the occasion. This is supposed to be his world cup.

As for Ezenwa, forget him. He is a clown, I really don't know how he made it to being Eyimba goalie, or CHAN number 1 or even the super eagles. The guy is a drama queen, everything you don't want from your goalie

that said Uzoho was left too exposed to strikes from England. Apart from the Kane goal he did well. but in the world cup one chance can change your destiny, that is why I am worried

(1) (Reply)

I Will Stop Watching UEFA Champions / Which Prediction Site Is The Best? / Reasons Why Real Madrid Refused To Give Hazard No,10 Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.