Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Smoking Shisha And Hookah Pipe Is Haram - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Smoking Shisha And Hookah Pipe Is Haram (517 Views)

Is Smoking Shisha Haram? / Why Smoking Is Haram and why you should stop smoking today? / Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoking Shisha And Hookah Pipe Is Haram by Amoto94(m): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Smoking Shisha—Hookah Pipe is Haram | The Permanent committee of scholars said:
Shisha pipes, hookah pipes, and smoking are from the evil things, and they are haram due to the harms upon the body and the wealth. Allah the Exalted said in describing His Prophet Muhammad SallallahuAlaihi waSallam :
❝He makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil.❞
(Soorah Al ‘Araf 7:157)
And it has been authenticated from the Prophet SallallahuAlaihi waSallam that he said:
❝There should be neither harming nor reciprocating harm.❞
(Sunan Ibn Majah 2341)
Thus it is not permissible to use these things, sell them, or to promote them, just as it is not permissible to open these shops, or attend these shops, or gatherings were they are present; except for the one who has the strength to give advice and to change the evil. This is based upon the statement of Allah the Exalted:
❝And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Quran) that when you hear the Verses of Allah being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them.❞
(Soorah An Nisa 4:140)
And the statement of the Exalted:
❝And when you see those who engage in [offensive] discourse concerning Our verses, then turn away from them until they enter into another conversion.❞
(Soorah An An’am 6:68)
Included in the general meaning of these two verses are the sinful, evil gatherings in which the commands of Allah and His prohibitions are belittled. Therefore whoever is present at these gatherings and does not criticize them then his sin is the same as theirs.
Vol 26 | Page 352
Translated by Rasheed ibn Estes Barbee
via # mtws - http://mtws.posthaven.com/
smoking-shisha-hookah-pipes-is-haram
Re: Smoking Shisha And Hookah Pipe Is Haram by mumureloaded(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
but taking tramadol and other hard drug is not haram. radarada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smoking Shisha And Hookah Pipe Is Haram by Amoto94(m): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2018
mumureloaded:
but taking tramadol and other hard drug is not haram. radarada
And where in this thread did I suggest that taking those things you've mentioned aren't haram? Some of you like commenting on threads without using your brains, I guess you're one of those who are intellectually lazy to comprehend a simple post.
Re: Smoking Shisha And Hookah Pipe Is Haram by mumureloaded(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Amoto94:
And where in this thread did I suggest that taking those things you've mentioned aren't haram? Some of you like commenting on threads without using your brains, I guess you're one of those who are intellectually lazy to comprehend a simple post.
holy shît, I can't exchange words with potential terrorist. *spit
Re: Smoking Shisha And Hookah Pipe Is Haram by Amoto94(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2018
mumureloaded:

holy shît, I can't exchange words with potential terrorist. *spit
May Allāh have mercy on your wretched soul or break your back for defamation of character.
Re: Smoking Shisha And Hookah Pipe Is Haram by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2018
Amoto94:
May Allāh have mercy on your wretched soul or break your back for defamation of character.

Aamin! Aamin! Aamin

(1) (Reply)

On Filling The Inner Hole And Coming Home / Story: The Best Career (mother): / Love Challenge Leads American To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.