Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,131 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed (28645 Views)

Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed / "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed / The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 22, 2018
and his royal LIENESS has done it again!

bunch of redundant ancestor!
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by surgical: 6:04am On Apr 22, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Buhari is the one inciting youths against himself. Once the white man sets a microphone before him, he starts to shiver and talk rubbish. sad
yes you got it, its a big problem for him, maybe that's patt of the reasons obj said he is not good in international affairs.
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by talk2percy(m): 6:23am On Apr 22, 2018
Whenever u open ur mouth, u speak in ur native tongue-lie
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by charmingfrank(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2018
midolian:
This #LazyNigerianYouths issue actually proves that the problem with Nigeria is far beyond corruption, intellectual laziness is, and might kill us faster than any other thing..

More than 90% of Nigerians criticizing Buhari on this havent listened or read his statement to know if he truly said and meant it or not..the lazy and mischievious 5% that has circulated this nonsense have taken advantage of this intellectual laziness epidemic
. I will ask what is position because u seem to be on the fence, 5% of the youth circulating this nonsense? Can u imagine, did your president says some of the youth are lazy? He said alot of the youth, which gives 80% youth are lazy and 20‰ not lazy. Have listened to it, it is so barbaric and definitely uncalled for, for a president to say that to her citizens.i regretted the day I campaign for this man. Never again. I will leave u with this

1 Like

Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Bash10(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfire:
Haters will say what they want....

But the fact remain that buhari will win next years election with a landslide, infact he is contesting against nobody.

Lazy youth insulting an elected president.

Really? Please tell me 5 outstanding projects he has done to deserve our votes again.
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Bash10(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2018
buhariguy:
you must be a criminal to be offended because he said some are criminals

Why is it only the lazy criminal idiotic pigs of Biafra that always pick offense anytime Mr president want to address some social vices.

Criminals are lazy idiot, they don't want to work

The Bible said, if any hungry among you, feed
him,

But I say unto you, go to farm and work, instead of to steal from your brethren.

Please shut up already! You don’t go out as head of government saying trash about your country men. All these other countries have their problems too but their presidents and head of governments would never go on international tv or summit to tell the word, how lazy, uneducated, senseless, useless their citizens are. Stop defending what’s wrong. Just ask yourself this question, if GEJ had gone to say this about Nigeria, would you be defending him? No! But your hypocrite self won’t admit the truth. Don’t be party, ethnic, religion blinded, what is wrong is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by awa(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2018
buhariguy:
you must be a criminal to be offended because he said some are criminals

Why is it only the lazy criminal idiotic pigs of Biafra that always pick offense anytime Mr president want to address some social vices.

Criminals are lazy idiot, they don't want to work

The Bible said, if any hungry among you, feed him,
But I say unto you, go to farm and work, instead of to steal from your brethren.

Bros despite whatever popularity or notoriety you enjoy in Nairaland, don't take it as leverage and start misquoting or adding to the Bible for any reason.
Before and after Buhari, there has been words of God.

You can make your point clear without misconstruing the words of God. Who are you to speak when the Lord has spoken.
Be warned and act accordingly
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Burukpe: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2018
Sorry Mr Minister, your statement should be Buhari inciting the people against himself. Mr LYING Lai Mohammed please let us have fresh air to breathe.
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Blackfire(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2018
Bash10:

Really? Please tell me 5 outstanding projects he has done to deserve our votes again.

Lazy yoooot.

Keep looking for project.
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Bizibi(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2018
midolian:
This #LazyNigerianYouths issue actually proves that the problem with Nigeria is far beyond corruption, intellectual laziness is, and might kill us faster than any other thing..

More than 90% of Nigerians criticizing Buhari on this havent listened or read his statement to know if he truly said and meant it or not..the lazy and mischievious 5% that has circulated this nonsense have taken advantage of this intellectual laziness epidemic
and this sycophant is a youth, what a bloody shame....60% must be small to you.
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Bizibi(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2018
midolian:

and this sycophant is a youth, what a bloody shame....more than 40% must be small to you abi.
You sycophants on nl are just too wonderful.
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by NothingDoMe: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2018
midolian:

Whether he meant it? Lmfao
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Bizibi(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2018
BladeDayWalker:
The question he was asked was on "FREE TRADE" and Buhari went on a rant saying A LOT of Nigerian youths are uneducated freeloaders - what has free trade got to do with freeloaders? Even an S3 student studying economics as one of her/his subjects knows the difference.... Buhari goofed big time!

the person you quoted have ear problem or maybe he wasn't paying attention......
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Bash10(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfire:

Lazy yoooot.

Keep looking for project.

You see, you’re the one who is lazy here. Lazy intellectually, you can’t even use your own brain.
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by funsho89(f): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2018
All those old people that are making Nigeria too difficult to live ... May almighty God destroy them before next election...make all there looted fund kept aside to mislead the youth to win votes to their side catch fire over night...incurable disease visit them. .....
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by NothingDoMe: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfire:
Haters will say what they want....

But the fact remain that buhari will win next years election with a landslide, infact he is contesting against nobody.

Lazy youth insulting an elected president.
An elected president cannot be insulted!? Because he is king!? Hahaha cheesy

Chai. cheesy

God is the only true king in Nigeria. Just one slap from an Angel and Nigeria will be in need of a new president. Not that we even have a president sef.
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by fabianjay101(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2018
midolian:

you're doomed for life...
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by fabianjay101(m): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

I'm not Igbo so, look for another person for your usual incoherent Biafra rant. As for calling me criminal, I'll allow that slide because I'm in a joyous mood right now
you're so on point
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by TheBawse(m): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2018
lai Mohammed is just a daft individual, i alway wonder hw he got the job of information minister. did buhari say "nigerian youths "are lazy or not ? so what is he now trying to defend ?
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by adamsy5111(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2018
NIGERIAN YOUTH ARE LAZY# point to observed from reseachers.in a wider perspective some of Nigerian youth are very lazy. Negative societal perceptions is the major factor that contributes greatly for the laziness of youth which hinder youth to realized their full potential but go after white collar job, bad group(politics), fraudstars instead of self reliance. while there is a mess in the country over a decade. the development of any Nations requires the collective effort of it citizen, Nigeria as a developing country with a population of one hundred and forty million people is battling with economic, social, political, extreme poverty, youth unemployment problem, most recently security, and educational challenges. The challenges led to the introduction of different educational reforms at several levels of the national operation. The reforms were designed to bring about developments in areas of needs through infusion of modern methods, and values. Specifically, education constitutes of a major focus because it is believed that education is an instrument for national development, and thus, it could be employed to achieve political, economic, and social developments. for instance youth in rural settings of some geopolitical zone of Nigerians are still illiterate especially north east, central, west and south East, south and west. Hence some Nigerian youth are very lazy##
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2018
The question had nothing to with expecting freebies or freeloaders.... and he should have specified he was talking to criminals like IPOB and Niger Deltan militans who ARE in the MINORITY.... why use the word "a lot of" for a tiny group (IPOB and militants)... he really goofed and he is losing his support base if he keeps talking like this about Nigerians.

Praktikals:

Sir, I agree with you that he made some unnecessary remarks. But that does not mean the remarks are untrue. Will you say, in all honesty, that IPOBians are not lazy? Or that Niger Deltan militants dont expect freebies?

1 Like

Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by chernest2002: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2018
Since 2015 buhari have never gotten anything good, talking nonsense every time, Nigeria youths are lazy, ministers are just noise makers, 97/5% system of governance, Nigerians are criminals, what have we done to deserve this kind of president? Zombies must turn waillers before 2019.

1 Like

Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by buhariguy(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Bash10:

Please shut up already! You don’t go out as head of government saying trash about your country men. All these other countries have their problems too but their presidents and head of governments would never go on international tv or summit to tell the word, how lazy, uneducated, senseless, useless their citizens are. Stop defending what’s wrong. Just ask yourself this question, if GEJ had gone to say this about Nigeria, would you be defending him? No! But your hypocrite self won’t admit the truth. Don’t be party, ethnic, religion blinded, what is wrong is wrong.
how can your ineffectual buffoon say so, which he is the father of corruption, thief obj, ibb, atiku and danjuma are the grandfathers and grand patrons of corruption, how can any of them be bold enough to say you are lazy and corrupt.
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by hollywater: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2018
midolian:

Even some of you here that find it difficult to maintain a "gender" just because you are here to scam and get cheap likes from faceless people will join in saying Nigerian youths are not lazy..

Get busy Sir/Ma..

Let Fulanies herdsmen visit your family.
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by buhariguy(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2018
charmingfrank:
. I will ask what is position because u seem to be on the fence, 5% of the youth circulating this nonsense? Can u imagine, did your president says some of the youth are lazy? He said alot of the youth, which gives 80% youth are lazy and 20‰ not lazy. Have listened to it, it is so barbaric and definitely uncalled for, for a president to say that to her citizens.i regretted the day I campaign for this man. Never again. I will leave u with this
I don't know why the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are intellectually lazy?

How can a lot mean 80%.

5% of good people from the east vote for buhari, which we be increase to more than 30% in 2019 election,

70% which are the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra, are the ones claiming and spreading their shame of how lazy and idiotic pigs they are.
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2018
A lot always means a large percentage out of something... English language is direct about this. The word a lot out something doesn't mean a number it means a sizable percentage.

E.g if you have N500 billion and you spent N50,000, you would NOT say you spent "a lot" ofyour money - A LOT is definitely NOT the word you would use.

buhariguy:
I don't know why the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are intellectually lazy?

How can a lot mean 80%.

5% of good people from the east vote for buhari, which we be increase to more than 30% in 2019 election,

70% which are the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra, are the ones claiming and spreading their shame of how lazy and idiotic pigs they are.
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Hassanovic(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2018
Is God That Will Punish You, Old Fools
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Hassanovic(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2018
Nah craze dey worry ur papa
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by buhariguy(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2018
BladeDayWalker:
A lot always means a large percentage out of something... English language is direct about this. The word a lot out something doesn't mean a number it means a sizable percentage.

E.g if you have N500 billion and you spent N50,000, you would NOT say you spent "a lot" ofyour money - A LOT is definitely NOT the word you would use.

a lot of lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra voted for your ineffectual buffoon, but they were not the majority,

I hope you have learn from me today.
So you will not be among the intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Jay31: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
why must we Muslims defend Buhari at all cost?
Muhammed (saw) advised us never to support evil
Buhari is evil
i am a Muslim but Buhari is a criminal
Nigeria hates Buhari
i hate Buhari
you hate Buhari
we hate Buhari
asalamualykum brother

You are not a Muslim...if truly you are a Muslim, who gave you the authority to hate what God has created? You should as well hate the God that put Buhari on the seat of power or maybe you dont even believe God puts him there...common sense
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Jay31: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
why must we Muslims defend Buhari at all cost?
Muhammed (saw) advised us never to support evil
Buhari is evil
i am a Muslim but Buhari is a criminal
Nigeria hates Buhari
i hate Buhari
you hate Buhari
we hate Buhari
asalamualykum brother

You are not a muslim
Re: Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed by Jay31: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2018
TheBawse:
lai Mohammed is just a daft individual, i alway wonder hw he got the job of information minister. did buhari say "nigerian youths "are lazy or not ? so what is he now trying to defend ?

Even from the way you address a man who is not your age mate (Lai Mohammed) shows your level of daftness...Nigerian youths are too lazy even the way we address issues. Look at the way people reign insults on their leader here, its a way to show that Nigerian youths are yet to be as smart as they should be. Whether you insult PMB from now till tomorrow, that man has made history. What about you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / This Picture Explains Why Atiku & PDP Should Get Your Vote This February / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.