Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale (8327 Views)

Sprouted hybrid tenera(Dwarf) Oil Palm Seeds & Seedlings at affordable price. / Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings / Dwarf Hybrid Tenera Palm Oil Seedlings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by obashiakpu(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
How much for the sprouted seed? How long can it be nursed before transplanting? My location is Ebonyi State. I am interested. Whatsap 07032052057
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
obashiakpu:
How much for the sprouted seed? How long can it be nursed before transplanting? My location is Ebonyi State. I am interested. Whatsap 07032052057
it depends on how experience u are in nursing and also how mature u want it. U can nurse this January and plant buy October. Let's discuss on whatsapp
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
It's sowing time
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
Let's start investing into our future
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
It's planting season again. Thanks to God who has kept us all to see another planting season. It's my prayer we all have bountifully harvest this year. The time to sow is now. Order for your high breed tenera seeds and seedlings
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oder for your high breed tenera seeds and seedlings. Contact us on 07067671517
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2019
place your order for high breed tenera seeds and seedlings
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
High breed tenera oil palm seeds and seedlings. Available for sale
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Great farmers. We did it last year, Let's do it again this year. May the Lord bless our produce this year
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 5:59am On Apr 05, 2019
Thanks for your Patronage and for believing in us, it's our duty to give you the best. Keep the calls coming
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
order for your high breed tenera seeds and seedlings at affordable price. we can also help you to set up your farm
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Happy easter to my esteem farmers
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
We breed the best. When we say hybrid we meant it. Make ur order now

Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by gowaga68: 3:11am On Apr 30, 2019
Due to the distance I don't know which to go for but I'm sending you a message shortly.

iyakpon:
order for your high breed tenera seeds and seedlings at affordable price. we can also help you to set up your farm
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
gowaga68:
Due to the distance I don't know which to go for but I'm sending you a message shortly.
You can go for the sprouted seeds and do the nursing yourself. Where is your location?
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by gowaga68: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Would like it planted in Taraba state.
[quote author=iyakpon post=77983244][/quote]
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Please add me on whatsapp with 07067671517 let's discuss
gowaga68:
Would like it planted in Taraba state.
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 6:40pm On May 14, 2019
Order for your hybrid tenera oil palm seeds and seedlings
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 7:11am On May 18, 2019
If you are thinking of when to start planting oil palm seedlings the time is now (from this May) because there is adequate rain for your palm survival. Please Keep the calls coming
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 6:12am On May 28, 2019
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 12:04pm On May 29, 2019
The time to start planting is now. Place your order
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 12:04pm On May 29, 2019
The time to start planting is now. Place your order.
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
For high rate of survival it's advisable you start planting now that we have rain almost every day. Place your order now
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Happy Sunday to you all. May the good lord answer our prayers. Please keep the calls coming. Place your order now
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
Contact us for marketing, planting and setting up of your farm
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
contract us for your marking out,wire netting, maintenance and setting up of farm
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2019
Still available place order now
Re: Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale by iyakpon: 11:45am On Jun 24, 2019
Plant now that we have adequate rain fall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Barley Seeds / Can I Grow Maize And Harvest In Three Months? / Farmers In The House, Btw Ugwu And Tomatoes Which One Is Advisable To Go Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.