Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) (857 Views)

Easy Way Make Money Online 2019 ( Best Paying Affiliate Program) / Pls Empower Me With A Blog As Christmas Blessing, A Frustrated Jobless Graduate / Easy Way To Earn Airtime (money) Worth 1000+ With Topup Africa App For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) by Nichesiteseo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hello guys,

I really became active on this forum last year.

I realized starting an online side hustle resonated with so many people.

I have started several online side hustlers.

Been at it for 10 years.

So many failed and some were successful.

Luckily for me, the successful ones more than paid for the loads of failure.

Today, I'm jobless.

The problem with jobs is that they can't gain you any sort of financial dependence.

Why?:

You are trading time for money.

And time is a limited variable.

Say you are earning 500 per hour.

And you work 200 hours a month.

Your effective wealth equation becomes:

500 x 200.

Which is N100,000.

The problem here is you can hardly influence the variables in your wealth equation.

Your pay per hour is next to impossible to influence.

You can't just work into your boss' office and ask for a raise.

And you can only work so much hours.

But say you create a line of beauty cream.

Your unit profit on each is 500 Naira.

And you sell 200 in a month.

Your wealth equation becomes:

Unit profit x unit sold.

500 x 200.

That falls to the same 100,000 Naira per month.

But the advantage here is that the variables in your wealth equation can be tweaked and influenced. Not easy but very doable.

Can you cut out some expenses in manufacturing and logistics to increase your unit profit by 200 Naira to make it 700 Naira per unit?

Now you are making:

700 x 200.

140,000 Naira per month.

Can you exploit more marketing channels and increase sales by 100 a month?

700 x 300.

That's 210,000 Naira a month.

You employ the services of an Instagram influencer to promote your cream and suddenly 800 orders rush in in a single day.

That's amazing!

Not saying this is easy but the variables are in your wealth equation are far more controllable owning a business than working a job.

You are not trading time for money.

So owning a business is a better bet.

Now what?

The problem I faced early on trying to make money online was:

Information overload.

I was overwhelmed by the vast amount of resources online when I was learning create income online.

So much so that I became paralyzed to take action. Like a deer caught in a headlight.

But that was not even my major bug.

My major issue was the fact that the information out there are so scattered that it was so difficult to put it all into context.

Okay now I know how to put together an HTML landing page.

Oh shoot. I have to learn copywriting.

Okay now I know copywriting.

Oh shoot I need to start a blog to create an audience for my product.

I need to learn SEO.

Okay now I know SEO.

It's so slow to make money this way. I need to learn paid traffic.

Okay now I know paid traffic.

You get the gist.

I was putting out fires here and there and I couldn't come up with a blueprint to go from A-Z to create an online income.

Over time, I knew what worked, what didn't and I did more of what worked.

I used a simple method to create my own processes and blueprint.

What was it?:

I literally combed the internet for proven business models and ideas and copied them step by step.

I did my best to reverse engineer what I saw was working for people online that were pulling major moolah and copied them.

No need to reinvent the wheel.

This is the easiest method I know of to make money online.

Follow proven business models and ideas.

I'm currently putting up a site together to help people do this.

Show people struggling to bootstrap an online business a very detailed guide on business models they can copy to create their next venture.

When I mean detailed, I mean detailed.

Super huge resources that will leave nothing out. Data backed and proven.

More like a turnkey solution.

You follow and idea thread from A-Z without having to learn anything outside what needs that idea to fly.

I'm starting this thread to keep you updated on the project and let you know when the site launches.

Also, I want some feedback from you guys.

Do you need something like this?

What do you think.

P.S. I'm typing on my phone so forgive my typos.

4 Likes

Re: How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) by kmaxx(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ok ooh...
Re: How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) by Nichesiteseo(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2018
Bump!
Re: How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) by Nichesiteseo(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2018
kmaxx:
Ok ooh...

Hello Kmaxx.

What do you think.

Do you think this will be helpful?
Re: How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) by Diye: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2018
we are waiting
Re: How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) by kmaxx(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2018
Nichesiteseo:

Hello Kmaxx.
What do you think.
Yessum! I think it will be helpful provided it's a good read.
Waiting to learn...
Learn -to- Earn
Re: How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) by kmaxx(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2018
Nichesiteseo:

Hello Kmaxx.

What do you think.

Yessum! I think it will be helpful provided it's a good read.

Waiting to learn...

Kindly qoute me when your thread is created.
Re: How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
You're so on point with this

I did my best to reverse engineer what I saw was working for people online that were pulling major moolah and copied them.

Re: How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) by goldtooth: 3:49am On Apr 24, 2018
Nichesiteseo:
Hello guys,

I really became active on this forum last year.

I realized starting an online side hustle resonated with so many people.

I have started several online side hustlers.

Been at it for 10 years.

So many failed and some were successful.

Luckily for me, the successful ones more than paid for the loads of failure.

Today, I'm jobless.

The problem with jobs is that they can't gain you any sort of financial dependence.

Why?:

You are trading time for money.

And time is a limited variable.

Say you are earning 500 per hour.

And you work 200 hours a month.

Your effective wealth equation becomes:

500 x 200.

Which is N100,000.

The problem here is you can hardly influence the variables in your wealth equation.

Your pay per hour is next to impossible to influence.

You can't just work into your boss' office and ask for a raise.

And you can only work so much hours.

But say you create a line of beauty cream.

Your unit profit on each is 500 Naira.

And you sell 200 in a month.

Your wealth equation becomes:

Unit profit x unit sold.

500 x 200.

That falls to the same 100,000 Naira per month.

But the advantage here is that the variables in your wealth equation can be tweaked and influenced. Not easy but very doable.

Can you cut out some expenses in manufacturing and logistics to increase your unit profit by 200 Naira to make it 700 Naira per unit?

Now you are making:

700 x 200.

140,000 Naira per month.

Can you exploit more marketing channels and increase sales by 100 a month?

700 x 300.

That's 210,000 Naira a month.

You employ the services of an Instagram influencer to promote your cream and suddenly 800 orders rush in in a single day.

That's amazing!

Not saying this is easy but the variables are in your wealth equation are far more controllable owning a business than working a job.

You are not trading time for money.

So owning a business is a better bet.

Now what?

The problem I faced early on trying to make money online was:

Information overload.

I was overwhelmed by the vast amount of resources online when I was learning create income online.

So much so that I became paralyzed to take action. Like a deer caught in a headlight.

But that was not even my major bug.

My major issue was the fact that the information out there are so scattered that it was so difficult to put it all into context.

Okay now I know how to put together an HTML landing page.

Oh shoot. I have to learn copywriting.

Okay now I know copywriting.

Oh shoot I need to start a blog to create an audience for my product.

I need to learn SEO.

Okay now I know SEO.

It's so slow to make money this way. I need to learn paid traffic.

Okay now I know paid traffic.

You get the gist.

I was putting out fires here and there and I couldn't come up with a blueprint to go from A-Z to create an online income.

Over time, I knew what worked, what didn't and I did more of what worked.

I used a simple method to create my own processes and blueprint.

What was it?:

I literally combed the internet for proven business models and ideas and copied them step by step.

I'm currently putting up a site together to help people do this.

Show people struggling to bootstrap an online business a very detailed guide on business models they can copy to create their next venture.

When I mean detailed, I mean detailed.

Super huge resources that will leave nothing out. Data backed and proven.

More like a turnkey solution.

You follow and idea thread from A-Z without having to learn anything outside what needs that idea to fly.

I'm starting this thread to keep you updated on the project and let you know when the site launches.

Also, I want some feedback from you guys.

Do you need something like this?

What do you think.

P.S. I'm typing on my phone so forgive my typos.

Hello OP. I followed your thread "How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site" and you did a good job. I believe from the response on that thread you need not ask if people want this, of course they want it! You just need to post a link to this new thread on the old thread so your fan base would be aware that you have prepared a new dish cheesy My only fear is that you may land a good contract that will make you not to have time for us embarassed I appreciate your effort. Nigerian youth are not lazy!

2 Likes

Re: How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) by LegendBoss: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2018
Sure boss, we do
Re: How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) by Nichesiteseo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
goldtooth:

Hello OP. I followed your thread "How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site" and you did a good job. I believe from the response on that thread you need not ask if people want this, of course they want it! You just need to post a link to this new thread on the old thread so your fan base would be aware that you have prepared a new dish cheesy My only fear is that you may land a good contract that will make you not to have time for us embarassed I appreciate your effort. Nigerian youth are not lazy!

Buhari obvioulsy doesn't visit the webmaster section. Lol.

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm working on the first post.

Figure it will take me about two weeks to put together.

When it's done I will post a link here.

3 Likes

Re: How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) by Nichesiteseo(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
LegendBoss:
Sure boss, we do

The great legend!

smiley
Re: How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) by deturla: 10:12am On May 06, 2018
Nichesiteseo:

The great legend!

smiley

Hey Boss. What's Up?

Any tips for us this week?
Re: How to start a side hustle, become jobless and gain financial freedom (easy way) by Silvermoney: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Our Server Was Hacked. Who Can Decript Our Files? / How To Add Audio File To And See Number Of Downloads / $30 10 Year Payment Received Nigerian Adsense Plus 5 Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.