Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:46 PM

Love is a Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love is a Scam (964 Views)

'doggy Style Without The Sound Of Ta! Ta! Taa! Is A Scam':nigerian Lady Says(pix / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love is a Scam by foliman(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Can anyone convince me that love is not a scam?
I mean love between guy and his babe not like mother and child anyway.... love is just too way bad to be good.
Love na scam!
Re: Love is a Scam by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin

HOW?

I dont get this kind of mentality...
Re: Love is a Scam by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
@Foliman
hopefully, someday you will meet someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with... someone that will make you feel like a billion$$$, someone that will make you attain the best version of yourself. you cant certainly achieve that with anyone and everyone (that person has to be special), and if you havent met the right person, then blamed YOURSELF for that (and better yourself in order to improve success rate)

1 Like

Re: Love is a Scam by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Love is just a mechanism put there for humans to procreate, else without it we will all be on our own.. And on realizing this I decided to keep away from anything love, it's hard to find genuine ones nowadays tho, there are different types of love and mind you I was referring to the type op is talking about
Re: Love is a Scam by ipobarecriminals: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
kid

1 Like

Re: Love is a Scam by Fadiga24(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Love is an illusion a mere coloring of infatuation
Re: Love is a Scam by coolestofall(m): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
Its easy 2 knw pple who d opposite sex hv done strong thing to.

1 Like

Re: Love is a Scam by foliman(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
@Foliman
hopefully, someday you will meet someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with... someone that will make you feel like a billion$$$, someone that will make you attain the best version of yourself. you cant certainly achieve that with anyone and everyone (that person has to be special), and if you havent met the right person, then blamed YOURSELF for that (and better yourself in order to improve success rate)

You melt my heart... Thanks for the response... It soothes my soul.

1 Like

Re: Love is a Scam by foliman(m): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
kid

I once said so to a similar post.
Re: Love is a Scam by bizzy500: 8:15am On Apr 22, 2018
coolestofall:
Its easy 2 knw pple who d opposite sex hv done strong thing to.
guy the op is right love of this era is a big scam wise up.... this is one of the reasons I'm not getting married just baby mama

1 Like

Re: Love is a Scam by LordKO(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2018
@OP

Love isn't a scam. However, to someone like you and your ilk it may seem so because it's difficult, if not impossible, for one to appreciate and recognize something s/he can't give. He who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Want To Marry A Captain She Just Met, Scared To Tell Her Boyfriend / My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex / IGBO WEDDING(I Need Advise Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.