Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Khloe Oozes Sex Appeal In Kinky Outfit At Homecoming Party #bbnaija (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Oozes Sex Appeal In Kinky Outfit At Homecoming Party #bbnaija (photos) (634 Views)

Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) / Mercy Twerks For Ike At Her Homecoming Party In Owerri / Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Oozes Sex Appeal In Kinky Outfit At Homecoming Party #bbnaija (photos) by made4naijamusic: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
#BBNaija ex-housemate, Koko, stepped out in this silver dress to her eviction party last night. In a post shared on her IG page, Koko says she loves her body just the way it is

”I come with no wrapping or pretty pink bows.
I am who I am, from my head to my toes.
I tend to get loud when speaking my mind.
Even a little crazy some of the time.
I’m not a size 8 and don’t care to be.
You can be you and I can be me.
To error is human or so that’s what they say.
Well, tell me who’s perfect
Anyway.”I’m proud of my body. I’m finally in a good place and learning to love me for me, and not somebody else’s standards.”‘There’s nothing wrong with me or my shape or who I am; you’re the one with the problem.”I think it’s so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies the way they want .”
“I don’t wanna be shaped like a girl. I love being shaped like a woman, and trust me ladies, your man won’t mind either.” .Being an advocate for women is to make them proud of themselves and comfortable in their skins and body shape not shamed#”.

Ladies can you wear the dress. See more photos below

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/04/khloe-oozes-sex-appeal-in-kinky-outfit-at-homecoming-party-bbnaija-photos/

Re: Khloe Oozes Sex Appeal In Kinky Outfit At Homecoming Party #bbnaija (photos) by Jayson1: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
The breast are world apart... It seems they're having a fight or something.

1 Like

Re: Khloe Oozes Sex Appeal In Kinky Outfit At Homecoming Party #bbnaija (photos) by Omihanifa: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
shocked even Jehovah witness cannot resolve the boundary dispute between her milk containers they have sworn never to near each other again grin

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Had To Carry His Son To Perform / Starboy - Fake Love (official Video) Ft Ducan Mighty x Wizkid Is Finally Out / New Photos Of Queen Of South East Tourism, See Her Plans for children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.