Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (67413 Views)

The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. / 5 Effect Of Masturbation / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by princfred(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2018
Kingsley1000:
AVOID www.xvideos.com
you just advertised x video by giving a one way link to it. Congrats. Just like saying take this cigarette and avoid it.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2018
princfred:
Ah my brother my email is strictly for business o. Not for chats. If na Skype now e for easy are you on Skype? I have tried to send you message here but this people are speaking one grammer.
How about giving you my number
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by princfred(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2018
Ighoga898:

How about giving you my number
Alright but am not disposed to call now. That will be later. But just to give you a few tips here are 4 very important factors to good sex/ erection
1) Who you have sex with.
2) When you have sex.
3) Whats in you long before and just before having sex.
4) How you have sex.

The more of these aspects you take care of the better for you/ all.���
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Kingsley1000(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2018
NWAMAIKPE MASTUBATER AND IT DIDNT AFFECT HIS WISDOM

1 Like

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Kingsley1000(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2018
princfred:
you just advertised x video by giving a one way link to it. Congrats. Just like saying take this cigarette and avoid it.
I SAID YOU SHOULD AVOID IT..JUST LIKE www.naijanote.com and www.naijauncut.com pls avoid these sites
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2018
princfred:
Alright but am not disposed to call now. That will be later.
No problem.

Will you call me or do you have to give me yours so I can call you as well
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Kingsley1000(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2018
praiseneofingz:
babe we need to see
u wan chop her nunu abi?

op wanking is bad,dont visit www.xvideos.com
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Kingsley1000:
u wan chop her nunu abi?

op wanking is bad,dont visit www.xvideos.com
which you just visit Abi.....
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by princfred(m): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Ighoga898:

No problem.

I can call but that will be later since i wouldn't like to display my number. But if you need a faster means am always on skype.

But just to give you a few tips here are 4 very important factors to good sex/ erection
1) Who you have sex with.
2) When you have sex.
3) Whats in you long before and just before having sex.
4) How you have sex.

The more of these aspects you take care of the better for you/ all.��� Just think about those aspects first till then.
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by kilojoDesigns: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin

Sure...Any female will get blisters or bruises if she use any hard objects to poke her NUNU without lubricant sha... grin

Some of them will even use their fingers with long fake nails sad sad sad

Vagina is very sensitive u know... Ladies must be very careful..

depends on the girl o, some vjs require rough handling before dey can cum.
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by James4424: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2018
marttol:
Seeing a ring round the moon what does it mean
You don high. Lol
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by enoch701(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2018
QuietHammer:

Let me guess, you thought you would see holy spirit, pray for forgiveness bla bla bla yada yada? Lol

Your thinking is measured and limited. You can't talk more than what you know. I no blame u
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Abeeeg, who still use CUCUMBA these days? undecided undecided undecided

When a massive bitter gourd is rocking the market? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A lady is suppose to masturbate with precaution because you will turn the viginal to borehole with those huge gourd
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2018
Kingsley1000:
AVOID www.xvideos.com

grin

That's the site we dont have it here in Singapore grin
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2018
michael142:

A lady is suppose to masturbate with precaution because you will turn the viginal to borehole with those huge gourd

Hahahahahahaha...i will make sure to u that she's so tight down here.. cheesy wink
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahahaha...i will make sure to u that she's so tight down here.. cheesy wink

I didn't get your point
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by izzyybothe17: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well , it may have different reactions for men but for women, I find it more of a "pleasure"... tongue

Besides, it's a safe sex sha... Ladies shud not open their legs to every man whenever they are dripping down there especially when they are SINGLE & horn¥ grin

So, you'do cucumber yourself?
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by godofuck231: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

embarassed

Smooching as in french kissing? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't practice such..

#TeamVirginLips grin
You are a very Naughty girl, take those panties of and go to my room,where are my handcuffs, where is that your vibrator? I'll teach you a lesson

Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by myself13: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
godliman:
GLAMORIZING EVIL IS EVIL
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by marttol: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
James4424:

You don high. Lol
mumu I ain't joking, if you look up to the moon last night you will see it
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by ajogbogo(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
1 Corinthians:6:19
AS A CHRISTIAN, YOUR BODY IS THE MOST DELICATE BRANCH WHICH GOD TAKES PERSONAL. WITHOUT YOUR BODY YOU CAN'T ACCEPT CHRIST AND WITHOUT CHRIST YOU CAN'T RECEIVE THE HOLY GHOST. Brother please if you are a victim to masturbation, QUIT IT FOR GOOD.. IT'S A DESTINY DESTROYER.
You can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth You. Philippians:4:13
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by princfred(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ighoga898:

No problem.

Did you get my message?
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Aha... wink

They always said the BIGGER the better grin
hmm u and dic. K sha, u just like am
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
princfred:
Did you get my message?
No
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by princfred(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Others may be salivating on believing you for the love of tightness but for me with the amount, frequency and size of bitter gourd that have gone in and out of there, i doubt until proven otherwise.
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ighoga898:

my major problem is even when I manage to get an erection (although not too strong) it goes flaccid even during thrusting.... I always had to lie to my girl about being stressed out being the cause..

Please I'd like to talk to you in person maybe on phone rather than chatting if you don't mind.
Hmm... You're not alone. What you need is an understanding partner. Once she knows the root cause, she can help stimulate you when the 'ships are down'.

I would have called but sorry, I'm not comfortable with voice chats. once you've poured your heart to her, you'll be more relaxed to deliver since there's no pressure to impress.

Fear drops erection of self-service addicts quick. It's a cross we have to carry for a while for our past actions till things get better. Just like drug addicts go for rehab!
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
bignoisemaker:
Hmm... You're not alone. What you need is an understanding partner. Once she knows the root cause, she can help stimulate you when the 'ships are down'.

I would have called but sorry, I'm not comfortable with voice chats. once you've poured your heart to her, you'll be more relaxed to deliver if she understands.

Fear drops erection of self-service addicts quick. It's a cross we have to carry for a while for our past actions till things get better. Just like drug addicts go for rehab!
Thanks...

All I want to be sure of is if it will go back to normal like it used to be if I stop.
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by chuose2: 6:36am On Apr 27, 2018
Luvlibee:

I totally disagree with this pastor.
Bible says your body is the temple of the living God. If God wanted masturbation he would not have blessed marriage. Pls this message from this pastor is very wrong.

I was been sarcastic oh grin
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ighoga898:

Thanks...

All I want to be sure of is if it will go back to normal like it used to be if I stop.
I can't really tell because I've not regained strong erection yet but it's better than before
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2018
bignoisemaker:
I can't really tell because I've not regained strong erection yet but it's better than before
Did you take any supplement or herb
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by 2kris(m): 10:12pm On May 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

angry

Nobori came here for an advice ...

The OP juz shared his thoughts but that doesn't work sha..We ppol must accept that MASTURBATION is normal...Nobody died while masturbating.. tongue
dangerous girl
Re: 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:06am On May 08, 2018
2kris:
dangerous girl

grin

Im juz telling the truth... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.