Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) (61322 Views)

PICk YOUR QUALITY KITCHEN / BATHROOM WALL TILES HERE WITH PICTURES / PICK YOUR QUALITY WALL / FLOOR TILES HERE WITH PICTURE / PICK YOUR FLOOR WOODEN TILES HERE WITH PICTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
30x60 Spanish wall tile

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Good day people

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
cool
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by MrJohnson1987: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:
Hi Nairalanders am Raphael by name and I deal on tiles .
Here are some sizes of tiles that are not common in Nigeria that we can make available for your floors.

90x90 porcelain Spanish made tiles
60x120 porcelain Spanish made tiles
75x150 porcelain Spanish made tiles
120x120 porcelain Spanish made tiles
3D tiles
Center decoration tiles for your sitting room

Etc

Follow our Instagram handle @epic_ceramics
Or call us on o8I 57ooo9o8 or Email epicceramics01@gmail.com

Mr Ralph
Here are your tiles
Its lookin really beautiful

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by MrJohnson1987: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
I think I should have taken that China butter colour
Maybe will still come for it.
More of them

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
MrJohnson1987:

Mr Ralph
Here are your tiles
Its lookin really beautiful

Wow sir
These are really beautiful, your tiler did a great job with the tiles by matching the floor tiles to go in order.
I really do I appreciate your testimonies here sir,most of my clients never do this perhaps I should start requesting they do.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
MrJohnson1987:
I think I should have taken that China butter colour
Maybe will still come for it.
More of them

You can always come for it whenever you will sir,intact if you wish I can bring them over.
You wish is my command cus your kind of client is hard to come by. cool
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by adewaleID: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ralph,

Nice to see some of your tiles.
@MrJohnson1978 will you like your tiler to quote for my job? grin. I am about buying tiles.
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
adewaleID:
Ralph,

Nice to see some of your tiles.
@MrJohnson1978 will you like your tiler to quote for my job? grin. I am about buying tiles.

Thanks sir
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
cool
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Its epic

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 6:32am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2018
undecided
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 4:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Goodmorning folks
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by MrJohnson1987: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:

You can always come for it whenever you will sir,intact if you wish I can bring them over.
You wish is my command cus your kind of client is hard to come by. cool

Ok
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2018
Hello...
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
How would you like this Black Vitrified China tile on you floor ?
It would look sweet on that floor,why not give us a call to give you quotations on those spaces.
cool

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
Or this Nigerian vitrified tile
No matter the traffic,you have my assurance cool

Best for staircases

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2018

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hello folks
Hope the day went well cool

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 5:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Hollaaa cheesy
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
How would you like any of these on your kitchen or bathroom

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
More of em

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
Or these in your rooms/sitting rooms

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
cool

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by adewaleID: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nice tiles grin I still have you in mind.
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
adewaleID:
Nice tiles grin I still have you in mind.

Sir whenever you are ready come around
I go do you well sir

1 Like

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
cool

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
How would you want these on your outside wall cool

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by adewaleID: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ralph my man, I deal in figures. If you can work on those figures I wont look elsewhere. There is still time.

After tiles, I still need to buy all water closet,bath tub,kitchen sink etc.
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
adewaleID:
Ralph my man, I deal in figures. If you can work on those figures I wont look elsewhere. There is still time.

After tiles, I still need to buy all water closet,bath tub,kitchen sink etc.

Ade sir
Let me knw which of the figures you not comfortable with so I knw what to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. / The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" / Cost Of Soakaway(septic Tank)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.