Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) (61202 Views)

PICk YOUR QUALITY KITCHEN / BATHROOM WALL TILES HERE WITH PICTURES / PICK YOUR QUALITY WALL / FLOOR TILES HERE WITH PICTURE / PICK YOUR FLOOR WOODEN TILES HERE WITH PICTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hi Nairalanders am Raphael by name and I deal on tiles .
Here are some sizes of tiles that are not common in Nigeria that we can make available for your floors.

90x90 porcelain Spanish made tiles
60x120 porcelain Spanish made tiles
75x150 porcelain Spanish made tiles
120x120 porcelain Spanish made tiles
3D tiles
Center decoration tiles for your sitting room
Brick tiles
Quarry tiles
Mosaics
I.E

Wall tiles

Floor tiles

Glossy tiles

Mathe tiles

Big sized tile

Small sized tiles

Etc. From

SPAIN

ITALY

CHINA

TURKEY

NIGERIA

ETC

Follow our Instagram handle @epic_ceramics
Or call us on +234-8157000908 (WhatsApp enabled) or Email epicceramics01@gmail.com

https:///2348157000908

Our Office location is at Blk N_46&47 STI market behind GTB Odun-Ade b/stp Orile Badagry exp.way Lagos

So just send us your needs and we will give you quotation with best of prices .

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Greetings all
This is to clearly state that EPIC CERAMICS COLLECTION has only one functional account here on Nairaland and that is the account with the name ThatHistoryGuy. Any other account with similar name or products has no affiliations whatsoever with EPIC CERAMICS COLLECTION and thus your doing business with them is at your risk. It has been brought to our notice of another account holder who claims ‘’we are all same’’, please be properly guided. WE ARE NOT!

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Don't be common

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
Center decor sets

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
3D tiles

1 Like

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Colours

1 Share

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2018
Here

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2018
More

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 5:00am On May 25, 2018
Goodmorning folks

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2018
For your bathrooms

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2018
For your bathrooms

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2018
Assorted grin

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2018

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by Rubbiish(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:
Hi Nairalanders am Raphael by name and I deal on tiles .
Here are some sizes of tiles that are not common in Nigeria that we can make available for your floors.

90x90 porcelain Spanish made tiles
60x120 porcelain Spanish made tiles
75x150 porcelain Spanish made tiles
120x120 porcelain Spanish made tiles
3D tiles
Center decoration tiles for your sitting room

Follow our Instagram handle @epic_ceramics
Or call us on o8I 57ooo9o8
Which is more expensive & stronger between regular ceramic tiles & terrazzo? Do u also deal on terrazzo?
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

Which is more expensive & stronger between regular ceramic tiles & terrazzo? Do u also deal on terrazzo?

No sir
I don't deal on terrazzo
But I believe terrazzo is more durable than tile but old fashioned.
However there is a category of tiles called vitrified tiles which I believe can be more durable than terrazzo.
Not sure of the cost of terrazzo though.

Sample and thickness below

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by Rubbiish(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:

No sir
I don't deal on terrazzo
But I believe terrazzo is more durable than tile but old fashioned.
However there is a category of tiles called vitrified tiles which I believe can be more durable than terrazzo.
Not sure of the cost of terrazzo though.

Sample and thickness below
Thanks for your response.
Pls can u explain in simple terms the difference btw the following; Vitrified, ceramics, porclain, glaze & marble tiles?
Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

Thanks for your response.
Pls can u explain in simple terms the difference btw the following; Vitrified, ceramics, porclain, glaze & marble tiles?

Vitrified tiles are tiles produced to be more superior in quality. In simple terms its manufactured such that it carries the same colour throghout the entire thickness of the tile and no matter the traffic on the surface the colour never washes.Its an alternative for marbel and granite.It is also produced to be highly resistant to water.

Ceramic tiles are made of natural clay and water then coated to which ever colour desired. Such that the colour at the front will not be the same colour at the back.Ceramic tiles are resistant to water but not as much as porcelain tiles.The back of a ceramic tiles is usually mud in colour

Porcelain tiles are produced to be more stronger than ceramic tiles in all ramifications.Its less brakeble and more resistant to surface pressure .The back of a porcelain tile is mostly white but sometimes black depending on the colour of the tile surface .

Glaze simply means that the surface of the tile is glossy as against marte(being rough) That is some tile surface are glossy that's slippery while some are rough.

By marble tile am not sure if you mean normal marbel or tiles with marble design at the surface .

Marbel are tiles cut out of natural stones taken to the company resizes and polished to be used for floors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by Rubbiish(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:

Vitrified tiles are tiles produced to be more superior in quality. In simple terms its manufactured such that it carries the same colour throghout the entire thickness of the tile and no matter the traffic on the surface the colour never washes.Its an alternative for marbel and granite.It is also produced to be highly resistant to water.

Ceramic tiles are made of natural clay and water then coated to which ever colour desired. Such that the colour at the front will not be the same colour at the back.Ceramic tiles are resistant to water but not as much as porcelain tiles.The back of a ceramic tiles is usually mud in colour

Porcelain tiles are produced to be more stronger than ceramic tiles in all ramifications.Its less brakeble and more resistant to surface pressure .The back of a porcelain tile is mostly white but sometimes black depending on the colour of the tile surface .

Glaze simply means that the surface of the tile is glossy as against marte(being rough) That is some tile surface are glossy that's slippery while some are rough.

By marble tile am not sure if you mean normal marbel or tiles with marble design at the surface .

Marbel are tiles cut out of natural stones taken to the company resizes and polished to be used for floors.
Well explained sir
So in order of durability;
1. Vitrified
2. porclain
3. ceramics
Will discussed with them if we can replace terrazzo with vitrified. if they agree i will contact u sir. thanks

1 Like

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

Well explained sir
So in order of durability;
1. Vitrified
2. porclain
3. ceramics
Will discussed with them if we can replace terrazzo with vitrified. if they agree i will contact u sir. thanks

Alright sir
Have a blessed week ahead

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 6:25am On May 28, 2018
Goodmorning people

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2018
Here

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by mufutau55(m): 12:22am On May 30, 2018
I like your tiles and the way you showcase them.
If I didn't buy tiles already for my almost completed project, I would have patronize you.
But not to worry, there is always another project around the corner. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2018
Assorted

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2018

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:05pm On May 30, 2018
Here

1 Like

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2018

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 3:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Thanks to all our clients and prospective clients

We appreciate ur patronage

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2018
cool

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Still here

Re: FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hapi weekend all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Cost Of Plastering A 4 Flat Building. / Cost Of Soakaway(septic Tank) / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.