Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly (24559 Views)

Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora / Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary / Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by greggng: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Make them free my guy jare. Were them day when him dey for gutter......Were them day when him dey for street
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by godwin120alex: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
I don't know why artists once the blow they will become ungrateful. The reason I respect Tu face cos despite everything he ensured that he saw his contract
Thru with Kennis Music.

This ungratefulness is d reason record labels don't like assisting upcoming artists.

1 Like

Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by Loyalblak007(f): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
K
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by sameni123(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Even from the pics you can see how humble he is when he is with dilly now he is made and want to bite the fingers that fed you ...
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by Ceasardgreat(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I am very surprised RunTown is acting this way.
Dily really tried for him. They may have had their issues, but going about it this way is very wrong.

You don't say that! Its pure business man!
I guess he didn't sign him for free
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by TheboyQb(m): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
36govs:
@APROKOGIRL
runtown is now looking for a means to stand on his own without any record deals
See More Updates Here : https://aprokogirl.com/2643/arrest-saga-runtown-drags-his-record-label-boss-dilly-on-twitter-screenshot/
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by isybeke(f): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Children of these days have no respect for elders, biting the fingers that fed you, ungrateful people like runtown are the reason why help is difficult to find, blocking others from getting assistance. How could you insult someone who made you who you are, someone who is way older than you.......na wao
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by Ceasardgreat(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
doreto:
This guy with the running mouth sounding like Tessio the mouth will get himself shot dead soon.
u

Na you wan shoot am?
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by delishpot: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
chronique:
If I was Mr Dilly, everyone gets the sack asap so they can go work for runtown who "pays them". Nothing as dangerous as having your staffs sell you out to a former protege. That's the height of it all. Clear out your closet Dilly! Do it now!

So because one idiot says trash he should sack his workers? Even if he lied?
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by chronique(m): 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
delishpot:

So because one idiot says trash he should sack his workers? Even if he lied?

Naah. Read his statement very well again. There must be an atom of truth in it. Let's imagine he truly doesn't pay his staffs, how did that info get to runtown? Besides, with the whole isht they've been having, there's the possibility of a snitch working for one party...
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by delishpot: 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
chronique:

Naah. Read his statement very well again. There must be an atom of truth in it. Let's imagine he truly doesn't pay his staffs, how did that info get to runtown? Besides, with the whole isht they've been having, there's the possibility of a snitch working for one party...

I think that runtown is too childish. Even if they reveal info to him must he kobalize them like that? Making such a sensitive claim on social media. I would investigate who the snitch is if I were dilly. On the other hand sha after thinking about it, if dilly has only a few staff it is then possible for them to snitch. Cos RT knows them he may call to ask and do some small amebo from time to time behind dillys back. Best to investigate and then deal with the snitch.
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by Fhowe: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Pride goes before a fall .Run town can leave without all this drama and name calling after a contract is signed you can still make a counter offer ,which most sponsors will gladly accept once you have proven your worth . Investing on a new artiste is not as easy as we think we have many talents on the streets looking for who will offer them that ladder to climb now that run town is up the ladder he wants to throw away the ladder forgetting he was once down there struggling smh

1 Like

Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by chronique(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
frankblinkz:
things ppl fail to understand is that....u re not in runtowns shoes to knw wat he has bn facing....for him to alter such words, he must have bn pushed to d walls, one thing abt life is a master never wants to see his servants getting richer than him...That's d case of wizkid...kissdaniel...Tuface..and to tell u d truth,many artiste re not finding it easy.. This is business, take away sentiment of yes that's the person who brought u up, so this is how u want to repay!!!...my friends go closer to them and knw what they re passing true.. imagine with ur talents u still split money 70/30....for how long?

If he signed that for a million years, he is bound by that agreement. It doesn't matter how much the label makes from him. Most of you don't understand that labels in Nigeria can't use the same sharing template used in America or UK. In Nigeria, labels lose a large chunk of their profits to illegal downloads and piracy. Royalties earned here, are peanuts. These incomes aren't enough to keep any label in Nigeria, running. Investing in an artist in Nigeria, is a huge risk and nobody can invest in an artist and look towards a long term plan cos sooner or later, the artist starts feeling bigger than the label. Best thing is to put in some good funds, and cash out at the right time.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by davidque007(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Your label boss us mad over you
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by davidque007(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Your label boss is mad over you
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by chronique(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
delishpot:

I think that runtown is too childish. Even if they reveal info to him must he kobalize them like that? Making such a sensitive claim on social media. I would investigate who the snitch is if I were dilly. On the other hand sha after thinking about it, if dilly has only a few staff it is then possible for them to snitch. Cos RT knows them he may call to ask and do some small amebo from time to time behind dillys back. Best to investigate and then deal with the snitch.

If he can't tell who snitched, best bet is lay all off and bring new faces in. Let them go and collect their salary from runtown.
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by delishpot: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
chronique:

If he can't tell who snitched, best bet is lay all off and bring new faces in. Let them go and collect their salary from runtown.

Bad as it sounds it makes sense. See how the mumu spoil show for people with his leaking mouth sha. Anyway it is an eye opener for dilly.

1 Like

Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by vickydevoka(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
godwin120alex:
I don't know why artists once the blow they will become ungrateful. The reason I respect Tu face cos despite everything he ensured that he saw his contract
Thru with Kennis Music.

This ungratefulness is d reason record labels don't like assisting upcoming artists.
are u 4 real. run town was never an upcoming artist wen De signed him. He sang galado. domot n 1960

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by JAMESOJAY: 12:47am On Apr 22, 2018
You see why youths of today can't rule the nation...you think that everyone that smiles at you likes you? Run Town is smart and I love that
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by steveDpro: 2:12am On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by gambit10: 2:44am On Apr 22, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:
grin

grin this one burst my brain o hahahaha �
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by HoodBillionaire: 5:25am On Apr 22, 2018
your csreer wan end so.
nor worry
dah your rented apsrtment wey dey make u dey spread
dem go evict u comot
neva bite the hand that feed u.
Yoruba are always filled with hate
and never grateful.
trash songs.
id rayher listen to young buck

1 Like

Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 22, 2018
Dilly should have used him for money rituals when he had the opportunity

Too late now!

Runtown would have been inside his wardrobe vomiting money
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by paparazzi1987(m): 6:47am On Apr 22, 2018
casdoruche:

Sharaaaap your anus that you call mouth. Your soak away juice filled brain should just store up its contents rather than pollute the whole place

What is new about leaving a record label
Tuface left Kenny music
D banj left mavins
Lil kesh left ybnl
Kiss Daniel left g world wide entertainment
WIZKID left banky w
May D left p square

Pls save your bias comments to your selves all fake people and saints

Rudeboy left Psquare
Mr.P left Psquare

grin
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by odizeey(m): 7:09am On Apr 22, 2018
TeejayMaya:

Its so annoying and nauseating of them on social media. Talk of mental disorder and inferiority complex. Anyway, just ignore as you can already tell its peculiar to the low lives and never do well of the society who engages in such acts.
I'm no igbo but is dis case not same as dat of kiss Daniel?

1 Like

Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by Kendrick80(m): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2018
Pavore9:
Tomorrow is pregnant.
Chimuanya - Ogechi ka Nma
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by zicoraads: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2018
Runtown, he is down, but not out. Yet, see how you are making noise all over the place. Problem is, people don't read. If Runtown did, he wouldn't be making all sorts of noise like this.

1 Like

Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by Wallade(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2018
Omihanifa:
No matter the disagreement runtown shouldn't have mentioned the part that dillys staffs are spying for him. That's childish

Don't repeat the same error: it is "staff"!

1 Like

Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by Wallade(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2018
chronique:
If I was Mr Dilly, everyone gets the sack asap so they can go work for runtown who "pays them". Nothing as dangerous as having your staffs sell you out to a former protege. That's the height of it all. Clear out your closet Dilly! Do it now!

Oga, the plural is also "staff"!

1 Like

Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by Kog45(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2018
godwin120alex:
Thru with Kennis Music.

Honestly you just spoke my mind.

The artists should try and emulate Tubaba cos they guy saw his contract through with Kennis and better for him till today cos financially the guy is still waxing stronger,forget all the hypes most of the them can stand tuface financially.

I think better for them to comply with contractual agreement or buy out the contract if they believe they can't continue instead of creating unnecessary crisis.

I think calling Dilly a mad man is uncalled for.
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by paydayng: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
Humans sha. When dilly dey invest on ur head u no talk o. Bt once they blow wahala go start. Dilly na ex convict sha. His car sales yard is empty most of the time. He chose to invest in the wrong business and wrong artist. Pele sir

He & his wife has a restaurant & bar too, I doubt if he is broke
Re: Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly by Owill1(m): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2018
kingthreat:
Well you don blow. Say all what you want to say.
Now Dilly would be wishing he used that money to go on a worldwide sex tourism than use it to invest in your music.
To all ya'll upcoming artists including Airfoirce1, ingrates like this guy is the reason it'll be more difficult to find a sponsor.
No b lie bro..On point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj- 'If You Call Me Illuminati, God Might Strike You Down' / Adeyinka Alaseyori "Gbe Body" With Governor Sanwoolu At End Of Year Concert / Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.