Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary (1066 Views)

Trade Binary Like A Pro / Make 10-30$ Everyday Using A Super Robot To Trade Binary Options / 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by akeensbussy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
if you like yourself and u don't want to loose your money, don't get yourself involved in binary trading. Binary was design in a way to favour the brokers not the traders.

Assuming you invest $100, then you place a $2 bet on a trade and the payout is $2.02. That mean you have to win 10 trades to win $2 but you need 1 trade to loose the same.

The is the only reason you can not make money in binary trading.....

don't let anybody cajole you to investing your hard earn into binary....it a fraud.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by akeensbussy(m): 6:27am On Apr 22, 2018
Also, don't let anybody deceive you into buying sure naijabet game. There is nothing like that. In sport, it is a Win-Loose situation and you can place the bet yourself.

You either win or loose, There is no Club or Individual that can not be beaten in a game.

Be wise!
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by adokhai(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2018
Brother you are spoiling biz for some people that solely depends on it for living abeg oooooh

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by Elthugnificent(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2018
adokhai:
Brother you are spoiling biz for some people that solely depends on it for living abeg oooooh
what do you mean by that?
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2018
akeensbussy:
if you like yourself and u don't want to loose your money, don't get yourself involved in binary trading. Binary was design in a way to favour the brokers not the traders.

Assuming you invest $100, then you place a $2 bet on a trade and the payout is $2.02. That mean you have to win 10 trades to win $2 but you need 1 trade to loose the same.

don't let anybody cajole you to investing your hard earn into binary....it a fraud.

the payout can't be $2.02 bro

Some brokers offer 70-80% payout
If you trade with $2 your payout will be $1.6

But nevertheless binary doesn't worth to be trade even forex
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by Naruto87(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
the payout can't be $2.02 bro

Some brokers offer 70-80% payout
If you trade with $2 your payout will be $1.6

But nevertheless binary doesn't worth to be trade even forex
exactly my view..but I feel binary is for those with years of experience in the forex world because sometimes the trend moves in a similar pattern
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Naruto87:

exactly my view..but I feel binary is for those with years of experience in the forex world because sometimes the trend moves in a similar pattern
yes
Binary trading is all about gambling
If you are thinking to invest in forex trading don't do that is so risk to trade on.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by emperorizzy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Your opinion though. People have become rich trading binary and forex alike. I have no say concerning binary trading, before you say things you are not sure about do some research on the history and all. As for forex, it's funny how people say its gambling,lol.
If you have not made money from anything, just NEGODU, be quiet and learn. The difference between a poor man and a rich man is simply information. There is something he knows you don't.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by Kasshii: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
You use technical and fundamental analysis to determine the movement of a particular option pair u are trading in binary option and a good analysis that is added with experience of trading will bring good result. And beside, OP that your profit calculation is wrong. Profit percentage for binary option is between 60%- 85%.
If you are not into it fully, don't come and give wrong information about wat u heard somewhere.
I'm a retired banker and I'm into binary option full time. It's wat my family survive on.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by solepager(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Kasshii:
You use technical and fundamental analysis to determine the movement of a particular option pair u are trading in binary option and a good analysis that is added with experience of trading will bring good result. And beside, OP that your profit calculation is wrong. Profit percentage for binary option is between 60%- 85%.
If you are not into it fully, don't come and give wrong information about wat u heard somewhere.
I'm a retired banker and I'm into binary option full time. It's wat my family survive on.

Can you tutor someone?
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by crystar: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Kasshii:
Hello bro ,can you mentor me .I really need it.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by Kasshii: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2018
crystar:
Hello bro ,can you mentor me .I really need it.

Sure but for a token
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by Kasshii: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2018
solepager:

Can you tutor someone?

Sure but for a token
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by smilinguy: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2018
This is not entirely true. People are making serious money from forex and binary options. My only advice for people is to practise for months before using your real money.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by wizzyboy21: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=adokhai post=66924432]Brother you are spoiling biz for some people that solely depends on it for living abeg oooooh[/quote
Omoooo, laff won kill you as i dey laff.............., wetin you tok na tru ooo, @poster dey spoil show for mehn wey e be their office. Anyway, naija too large, there are still isi ekwe ekwe dah will still buy games and all that. Anyway, buying a game no too badt shaa, e fit stil enter. but mek we no go tie mind there say e must enter.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by gameboy55: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
akeensbussy:

Oga, U dnt knw wat u re saying.....just shut up.....If u dnt ve the IQ to trade on binary option, leave it for those who ve.
I ve been into binary option for three months now,at first it was hard but after discovering some strategies, its 4/5 correct rate most times and its fine. Ones u got the right strategy, U re good to go.

PLAY AS DEMO UNTIL U GET UR STRATEGY,IF U CANT GET A WINING STRATEGY THEN QUIT. BINARY OPTION IS NO SCAM

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kasshii:
IQ Option even have as high as 95%
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
akeensbussy:

IQ-Option has over 95%
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by Pamela96(f): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
akeensbussy:

This is a great point you made here but who didn't know these stuffs are the same thing with gambling before now? In fact, it's even wort because you don't even win much compared to gmabling. Those who do this should be ready to bear the risk. This is why I can only recommend eTrading. Thankfully, Lati on Ghavochalready promised to put up a free training on this soon.

Meanwhile, learn how to setup a profitable membership website here https://www.ghavoch.com/setup or you can let http://www.laticodes.com do it for you.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by AIIyIic(f): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
emperorizzy:
Your opinion though. People have become rich trading binary and forex alike. I have no say concerning binary trading, before you say things you are not sure about do some research on the history and all. As for forex, it's funny how people say its gambling,lol.
If you have not made money from anything, just NEGODU, be quiet and learn. The difference between a poor man and a rich man is simply information. There is something he knows you don't.

Can you teach me please?
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by emperorizzy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
AIIyIic:

Can you teach me please?
I'm also learning. I can't pass on info I haven't mastered. Google stuff up, go to YouTube. Learn about fundamental and technical analysis. In forex you have to find what works for you.
Re: Reasons You Should Not Trade Binary by soloscribonline: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2020
Most people consider any form of trading as gamble becos they lack in depth knowledge about it.....
The difference between gamble and forex is education... In gamble you don't get any education that gives u and edge when betting you hard earn money.. But in trading you do.. Trading has rules and principles.. Thats why u see people who have taken their time and money.. To invest in mastering the skillet are making millions out of it.. Why?? Cause they have the right knowledge and have mastered the skillset....
Its a skillset it takes time, but once u master it u can succeed..
I personally doubt it until.. I went all in into understanding what's all about..
Here is my screenshot of one of my small account.
If your interested in learning one or two about it or you already know abit but still finding it difficult to be consistently profitable
Dm on whatsapp or call @07081443066

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Business Ideas / Faith Faith / Make Passive Income Online - 100% Legit �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.