Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. (1708 Views)

Mineral Ore Buyers And Sellers / Nigeria Solid Mineral And Gemstones Dealers / Mineral Ore Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. by harakiri(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2010
Hello all,

I've been doing a little research on the mineral ore biz and i am very interested in it.I need some more information (in depth details) before i move forward.Is there anyone here that's into such?

Thanks.
Re: I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. by harakiri(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2010
Is there no mineral exporter or miner here?
Re: I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. by wukwa: 8:47pm On May 16, 2010
First,which of the ore's are you intrested in?my name is luka istifanus wukwa.i know virtually all the mining site in Nigeria as mining is what i do for a living.have you got your buyers and agreed on pricing?do you have a registered company?should incase you are thinking of export.have your buyer's informed you on percent clearity?is it lumbs or washed ore they need from you?is it lead ore,zinc ore iron ore,manganese ore,tin ore etc. they want from you? pls kindly specify area of concentration.my contact is +234 70 3500 4819.you can call me for more information as i am hardly online.cheerz
Re: I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. by harakiri(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2010
wukwa:

First,which of the ore's are you intrested in?my name is luka istifanus wukwa.i know virtually all the mining site in Nigeria as mining is what i do for a living.have you got your buyers and agreed on pricing?do you have a registered company?should incase you are thinking of export.have your buyer's informed you on percent clearity?is it lumbs or washed ore they need from you?is it lead ore,zinc ore iron ore,manganese ore,tin ore etc. they want from you? pls kindly specify area of concentration.my contact is +234 70 3500 4819.you can call me for more information as i am hardly online.cheerz

I am interested in Zinc and Lead ore mainly.I have also been getting requests for manganese.I am thinking of export as well and i have not registered my export company yet because i want to know what i am really getting into. I would like to get in contact with you asap.I have saved your number.What part of the country are you located?
Re: I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. by gowaga68: 9:16pm On May 22, 2010
harakiri i dont mind joining your train.i have some sources.
Re: I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. by harakiri(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2010
^^^

Re: I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. by harakiri(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2011
Is Jos still safe for business with all the killings there?
Re: I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. by Danielqwer: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2011
I need Iron Ore, Tin Ore, Zinc Ore and Lead Ore suppliers to contact me.

info@commspect.com
Re: I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. by harakiri(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2011
Bump
Re: I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. by mkmyers45(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2011
@op Jos is safe
Re: I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. by harakiri(m): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2011
mkmyers45:

@op Jos is safe

Okay, thanks (Are you the one who called me the other day?)
Re: I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. by mkmyers45(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2011
yes smiley
Re: I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. by Okeme01(m): 5:41am On May 25, 2015
Lets discuss if you can. dejmindnigco@gmail.com
Re: I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. by isabelleoria: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2016
Hi all,

I want to enquire how the mining biz works cos I just invested 250k into the biz through an agent . My aunt was just duped last week of 500k in this same mining business. So is there any trusted miner or agent I can speak with or make enquiries. Kindly drop your number below.

Thanks
Re: I Need Advice From Mineral Ore Dealers. by isabelleoria: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2016
Really scared post=46740505]Hi all,

I want to enquire how the mining biz works cos I just invested 250k into the biz through an agent . My aunt was just duped last week of 500k in this same mining business. So is there any trusted miner or agent I can speak with or make enquiries. Kindly drop your number below.

Thanks[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It / What's The Best Internet Business A Nigerian Can Do? / 22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.