Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go (41110 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by Igbouwanile(m): 2:58am On Apr 22, 2018
All I have to say is congrats and wish u a happy married life!

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Leetunechi:
undecided

Ugly thing

Ode leleyi sha
Everything is ugly to you.
Have you taken time to look at your own self

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by ChykeBivins(m): 4:31am On Apr 22, 2018
Leetunechi:
undecided

Ugly thing

Hahahahahahaha
Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by HoodBillionaire: 5:19am On Apr 22, 2018
badoo is filled wit ugly gals
doing hook up.
2go got casted in 2010
Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by habebe1(m): 6:24am On Apr 22, 2018
I envy young people getting married but I still have some boxes to tick jare.
Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by tunary(m): 6:42am On Apr 22, 2018
bammy777:
wetin u dey try talk now. say the guy never blow abi
Wetin i dey talk be say if you never hammar or if girls no see any sigh of financial stability in you them no go consider//accept you.

This one when marry through 2go na very good example
Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by antunbel20: 6:42am On Apr 22, 2018
2go being help me sha! Hnmmmmm, I comment my reserve
Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by gozzlin: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2018
Awww, I gotta say this is so beautiful.

You both look like you were made for each other.
I wish you a very happy married life.

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by arewaboy01(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2018
Demonicide:
When I saw 2go, I knew already the kinda prewedding pic I will be expecting. I wish you guys a fruitful marriage.
lolll!

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by HarmonyDee(f): 7:37am On Apr 22, 2018
All i see is cuteness
And the shiny lovely black skin, wow
I wish you two the best of everything.

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by trustedward(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2018
from d images, I could guest her username , cuteprincess1987... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by ogolomachi(f): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2018
Leetunechi:
undecided
Ugly thing
none of female peeps fine reach her

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by Oritzy: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
wow... so 2go girls are faithful?

The one I found there dealt with me, I use my eyes see my ears.

I will drop the story soon... Read the story below

Diary of a sex addict

cry
The one I met finished me too infact, I went from 100level to Zero level she just leave me go marry another. Now that guy is in Zero level they packed back to the village....when I heard this I started thanking God she left me

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Oritzy:
The one I met finished me too infact, I went from 100level to Zero level she just leave me go marry another. Now that guy is in Zero level they packed back to the village....when I heard this I started thanking God she left me
Thats how God works. And the more reason i never force or beg a girl to be with me... You never just know the troubles He is shifting from ur lane, both physical & spiritual..

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by Oritzy: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2018
dairykidd:

Thats how God works. And the more reason i never force or beg a girl to be with me... You never just know the troubles He is shifting from ur lane, both physical & spiritual..
My brother I thank God ooo, infact after engagement I lost my Job in an Oil firm, she saw nothing was coming at that time, na once she shift to another person oo. She left me and im mediately got married to one Guy doing well in business all of a sudden everything crumbled for that guy and in less than 3months I got another Job grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 22, 2018
Oritzy:
My brother I thank God ooo, infact after engagement I lost my Job in an Oil firm, she saw nothing was coming at that time, na once she shift to another person oo. She left me and im mediately got married to one Guy doing well in business all of a sudden everything crumbled for that guy and in less than 3months I got another Job grin
Imagine that.... No church today? Me just tire to even move commot from bed here undecided
Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats and hml.
Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by Oritzy: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2018
dairykidd:

Imagine that.... No church today? Me just tire to even move commot from bed here undecided
Na 10 my own service go start ooo

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2018
Oritzy:
Na 10 my own service go start ooo
Na 3rd service be that for my side..i go done gather small strength arrange myself, na so e go be cos i tire no be small.

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by ufuosman(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2018
All the best to them

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by IYANGBALI: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2018
kayzeesoft:

Tuletule
person no fit talk true in peace again? tongue tongue
Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by virtueblazer(f): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2018
Congratulations to you both..She looks like a school mate of mine at Funaab then.
Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by sapeleboi(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2018
2go I nor fit talk ooooooooooooo
Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by mamajaz(f): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2018
IYANGBALI:
I know this babe for one hotel. Na wa o, so na for your house she wan end her business grin grin
Oluya spotted.
Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by chibuike65: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2018
Bro are you on fasting abi your mama the push you out anytime she finish cooking, please stop that fasting so ............
Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by EniObanKeAde: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2018
Lol, same over here bro meant my wife on 2go back in school 2010... We are now married for 4 years+ now and bless with two children...

What 2go has join together let no social media put apart.

2 Likes

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by IYANGBALI: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
mamajaz:

Oluya spotted.
I sawed you too at the same hotel, but I refused to patronise you because of your mouth and body odours tongue tongue
Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by Olalan(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Really happy for you guys, wishing you marital bliss
Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by Hybridz: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jiang:
I need to marry woh, time is running out grin
You have my blessings cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by kinzation(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
OVA200:
I don't know what but something is telling me their is good bond between you two, anyway HML.

By the way GLO thunder fire you I suppose be 2nd or 3rd to comment but look at where I am thanks to their snail network.
u still use GLO like seriously?
goshhh...guy don't throw away their sim
BURN IT
Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by ibori1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
dey really look like 2go

1 Like

Re: My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go by Kingsunnyaleke: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.