Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (28689 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by RSVP: 11:15am On Apr 22, 2018
Bro Code: Tell ur fellow bro nothing but the truth.. so Imma tell u d truth straight up fam cool

You're not rich so I believe one of d reasons she's stuck with you now is probably bcuz she's loving d dic.k and I see her putting a dagger thru ur heart anytime soon Cuz she knew you guyz MAY NOT end up together... wink

I know say u sef no kuku love her genuinely b4 so it's either she break ur heart or you break her heart.. I sha know say heart must break las las tongue

I go advice u to continue d relationship with ur micro heart and start hustling side chick for plan B. undecided

You welcome. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 22, 2018
TOMSY:
Oga OP. She left someone because of you. From experience, she's likely to do the same to you.
Note that this woman does not care about the feelings of others, hence she was able to break someone's heart (someone with whom she was planning a marriage) after meeting another person, and bragging about it to the other person, i.e you. Also, she doesn't even respect you, for her to utter words that hurt your feelings and not make any attempt to apologize. Infact OP move on biko, she's not worth this stress you're involving yourself in. Her ex-fiance dodged a bullet. Be like him.

You've said it all
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2018
Use her for money rituals and use proceeds to marry a younger lady slightly above 18years and not more than 21years

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by kennes10: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2018
She should apologize for what exactly She told u d fact and it's no blackmail!!! U do have a problem. U were not worth the sacrifices she made for u

7 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2018
kennes10:
She should apologize for what exactly She told u d fact and it's no blackmail!!! U do have a problem. U were not worth the sacrifices she made for u

I was also thinking about it this way

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Olysmile(f): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2018
Definitely she will leave you for another man

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2018
Olysmile:
Definitely she will leave you for another man

I agree. Ladies that are not considerate of other people's feelings are dangerous, he's dealing with a damaged person, someone who's love and feelings is only tied to situations she finds herself which is subject to change, as the whether changes, so will her love for whomever she's with.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by kullozone(m): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2018
What's this niqqa talking about

Modified.

Oh! It's thesame Op who met a long lost friend and made her end her marriage that had already produced four children. Again, he met another long time friend who stopped her marriage plans because of him.

This one is a potential Nollywood director/producer.

Your own lie fit give person cancer smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by OldBeer: 11:25am On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:

You must be foolish for even gathering the guts and audacity to bring this rubbish here.

Like, are you high on hot sperm?

You made her ruin her marriage, you knew she's suppose to get married to a man, yet your sense couldn't function alongside with your preeq, you didn't attempt to respect the man, you didn't bother to put yourself in the man's shoes, and you had the impetus to expose your waywardness to us.

You and that lady are simply MAD and WAYWARD

All thanks to God for saving that innocent man from a stupid, promiscuous, dumb, wayward and unfocused lady, a lady who cancelled her marriage because of such reason deserved to be thrown inside a zoo.

C'omon will you get out of here and stop exposing your stupidity.
Ahn ahn! grin grin grin

Oga you no dey pity person?

Chai!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by sulakishop(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2018
I smell you are dating CeeC in the making....

A woman who lacks humility and cannot say sorry would drive you crazy and rob you of your peace of mind.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Eshiettk(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2018
See who's talking about blackmail, when you were the one who actually tried to blackmail her!!! Abeg go sleep Jare.....

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2018
You and the girl deserve each other.

The emotionally unstable couple.

How old are the two of you again?

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by MARKone(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2018
CrescentMoon:
Having fixed their marriage date, she met me, and we fell in love. We were long lost friends. She then told me she would not continue with the marriage plan. Please, understand that I'm not rich o. But the way she fell looks as if magic is involved. I didn't know how to advise her and I told her to do whatever pleases her. She ended up shattering the man's heart in a commando-like manner. Note that we were not dating when we were just friends in those days. Now that we started dating, I've been showing her some flaws where she needs to adjust if not totally eradicated. Then she did something and I said, "If you continue this way, I can promise you that we won't end up getting married to each other."

Her response: I shattered someone's heart because of you and you caused the cancelation of the forthcoming marriage and you're saying you may not marry me abi?"

Note that I love her so much, but as a rule, men with balls "no send", and I may choose to hurt her. I told her to apologize for that statement but she refused. Of all the sins in this world, blackmail is the only one not forgivable by me.

Should I do my worst if she refuses to apologize?

You literally encouraged her to cancel her marriage, now you are giving her conditions before you marry her, something is wrong with u OP. No let that girl swear for you.

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by obowunmi(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2018
Blackmailing anyone into marriage is not the way to go.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Enmas078(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
And this is how you repay her for cancelling her marriage just to be with you ? shocked

So the guy should compensate her foolishness abi?.. Even the lady and the guy are one of the lazy Nigerian youth

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2018
kimbraa:
How old is this lady? 'cause I would love to know. grin

I mean, who cancels marriage over some feelings that could die off in no time? Obviously she doesn't respect the feelings of others if she could cancel marriage that a date has already been fixed. The supposed ex fiancé dodged a bullet 'cause such unstable ladies end up being promiscuous in marriage once another man could successful use blandishment to win them over. I pity you, you don't know what's coming 'cause if she could do this to someone she was about marring then she could do same to you.
...marrying...

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by overlord77: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:

You must be foolish for even gathering the guts and audacity to bring this rubbish here.

Like, are you high on hot sperm?

You made her ruin her marriage, you knew she's suppose to get married to a man, yet your sense couldn't function alongside with your preeq, you didn't attempt to respect the man, you didn't bother to put yourself in the man's shoes, and you had the impetus to expose your waywardness to us.

You and that lady are simply MAD and WAYWARD

All thanks to God for saving that innocent man from a stupid, promiscuous, dumb, wayward and unfocused lady, a lady who cancelled her marriage because of such reason deserved to be thrown inside a zoo.

C'omon will you get out of here and stop exposing your stupidity.

God bless you bro. One orijin for you. Imagine the balls of this OP, feeling like a god. It's his type they arrange boys for and wait till he's getting married to someone else.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by RSVP: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2018
Euouae:
Use her for money rituals and use proceeds to marry a younger lady slightly above 18years and not more than 21years

LMFAO.

Oshosondi! grin grin grin grin

Haba! Watin happen nah?

Ur eye too dey shuk...
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Seyitosino(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2018
TOMSY:
Oga OP. She left someone because of you. From experience, she's likely to do the same to you.
Note that this woman does not care about the feelings of others, hence she was able to break someone's heart (someone with whom she was planning a marriage) after meeting another person, and bragging about it to the other person, i.e you. Also, she doesn't even respect you, for her to utter words that hurt your feelings and not make any attempt to apologize. Infact OP move on biko, she's not worth this stress you're involving yourself in. Her ex-fiance dodged a bullet. Be like him.

*Her ex-fiance dodged a bullet. be like him* that was profound

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by lilyheaven: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2018
CrescentMoon:

I'm a mathematician; I know when equations with unrealistic variables will cause problems. If she's not corrected now, it will spell doom for us in the future.
Ability to accommodate partners flaws, is what that matters.
I know u have your own flaws too..
You don't have to be authoritative all the time.
God bless your Union.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Naruto87(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2018
kimbraa:
How old is this lady? 'cause I would love to know. grin

I mean, who cancels marriage over some feelings that could die off in no time? Obviously she doesn't respect the feelings of others if she could cancel marriage that a date has already been fixed. The supposed ex fiancé dodged a bullet 'cause such unstable ladies end up being promiscuous in marriage once another man could successful use blandishment to win them over. I pity you, you don't know what's coming 'cause if she could do this to someone she was about marring then she could do same to you.
so girls like u still exist.. thumbs up to ur hubby/future hubby wink
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by sharedalike: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2018
Your Choice
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Larryslim(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2018
Na wetin her eyes dey find,na him she dey see so..
Cancelling your Marriage at injury time for someone else??
Fear woman!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2018
Fake story.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Patrinus: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
Blackmail is the keyword here. It's always gonna come up in your relationship. If she truly bailed out on someone for you at the last moment, wahala dey. Particularly when you guys weren't in any relationship then, as you put it. Dump her and move on.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
And this is how you repay her for cancelling her marriage just to be with you ? shocked

he doesn't owe her anything, am surprised though someone left certainty for uncertainty, though can't blame her prob won't be happy in that marriage but the onus is on her not the guy. Because if she knew she wasn't going to be happy with the first guy why allow it go all the way in th e first place.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Xisnin(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Liar
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by lareine(f): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
screw you! ...for feeling like God's gift to her after microwave!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by kalu61(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
CrescentMoon:
Having fixed their marriage date, she met me, and we fell in love. We were long lost friends. She then told me she would not continue with the marriage plan. Please, understand that I'm not rich o. But the way she fell looks as if magic is involved. I didn't know how to advise her and I told her to do whatever pleases her. She ended up shattering the man's heart in a commando-like manner. Note that we were not dating when we were just friends in those days. Now that we started dating, I've been showing her some flaws where she needs to adjust if not totally eradicated. Then she did something and I said, "If you continue this way, I can promise you that we won't end up getting married to each other."

Her response: I shattered someone's heart because of you and you caused the cancelation of the forthcoming marriage and you're saying you may not marry me abi?"

Note that I love her so much, but as a rule, men with balls "no send", and I may choose to hurt her. I told her to apologize for that statement but she refused. Of all the sins in this world, blackmail is the only one not forgivable by me.

Should I do my worst if she refuses to apologize?
l went through you profile and discovered you saw it coming. Deal with it bro. expect the worst from a woman with broken heart
Re: She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
lareine:
screw you! ...for feeling like God's gift to her after microwave!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / Man Had To Forsake His Parents For His Wife's Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.