Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (204274 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by omokudu(m): 5:31am On Aug 30, 2018
This mosquito of a guy and his crew in abuja orientation camp will not just allow me to rest, always punishing me in front of my platoon 3 members... chaii!!!
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by wealthyoptimist(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Jasminewhite:
I was posted but could not report to camp due to some reasons, hope it ll be easy for nysc to repost me by nov?? Thanks

yes it will be, just ensure to go to your school to also do the manual registration, that's all.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Folakemi66: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2018
If you are a Lagos corper and you looking to learn fashion designing from the best of the best, check our instagram page @beccaneddlesnstitches and contact us for any information.. Good and very conducive hostels available with 24hours electricity and Ac....learn from the best and become your own boss within 9 months....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by brownshooga: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2018
kaydon01:
Really ND we didn't get to meet in camp...I guess u redeployed like mecry
yea I redeployed

What platoon were you
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jasminewhite: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Manual registration again I was thinking I just needed to revalidate since I have been mobilized before
wealthyoptimist:

yes it will be, just ensure to go to your school to also do the manual registration, that's all.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by soviete(m): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jasminewhite: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Room go busy again by oct/nov
soviete:
People don dey camp see as d room dry
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jasminewhite: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Bros I didn't go to camp as well waiting for nov batch so I can revalidate do I need to go to my sch for manual registration again?? Pls your response ll be of great help to me if you have an idea. Thanks
KingDemolah:

can't go with this batch again. i'll revalidate during batch C on november
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by KingDemolah(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Agumbaa: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dear people,

Please,

By July this year, I registered to serve, I filled out a form (including my preferred password) and gave
everything to the guy at the registration center. I did everything and everything went well, he told me he will let me know once the call up letter comes out by email, text or phone call, I had to give him extra tip.
I kept in touch with the guy he told me it wasn't out yet. Few weeks later, I had to travel to Ghana because of work and lost my phone there.

I had made all arrangements, both at work and personal to attend Batch B NYSC camping, since I lost the guy's contact, I could not keep in touch any longer.
While trying to access my online portal, i found out the guy did not register my account with my preferred password, I was hoping
I could travel back and meet him in person, but I could not.
I tried to reset my password and the portal demanded answer to my secret question, of which I do not know.

Earlier today, I was saw Davido's NYSC swearing in, I knew deep down that I ought to be called up by now, so I logged into the portal and tried
random passwords, once of them logged in with my email address, I saw I have been called up and my call up letter is ready to be printed.
I also saw the date to report to camp as 28th August, everything took me unawares, I had wanted to follow the Batch B to service.

Now my question is, is there a way to reject this call up and follow the next batch, does it involve registering again.
I want to serve this year by God's grace so I can get over it and further my career.

Please don't bash me, I need opinions and advice from people who are conversant with such situation. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jasminewhite: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Thanks bro
KingDemolah:

From what i've heard there is no need to go to school again once your name appeared on senate list, forwarded to NYSC and were mobilized previously.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Revolva(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by fbabs(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Agumbaa:
Dear people,

Please,

By July this year, I registered to serve, I filled out a form (including my preferred password) and gave
everything to the guy at the registration center. I did everything and everything went well, he told me he will let me know once the call up letter comes out by email, text or phone call, I had to give him extra tip.
I kept in touch with the guy he told me it wasn't out yet. Few weeks later, I had to travel to Ghana because of work and lost my phone there.

I had made all arrangements, both at work and personal to attend Batch B NYSC camping, since I lost the guy's contact, I could not keep in touch any longer.
While trying to access my online portal, i found out the guy did not register my account with my preferred password, I was hoping
I could travel back and meet him in person, but I could not.
I tried to reset my password and the portal demanded answer to my secret question, of which I do not know.

Earlier today, I was saw Davido's NYSC swearing in, I knew deep down that I ought to be called up by now, so I logged into the portal and tried
random passwords, once of them logged in with my email address, I saw I have been called up and my call up letter is ready to be printed.
I also saw the date to report to camp as 28th August, everything took me unawares, I had wanted to follow the Batch B to service.

Now my question is, is there a way to reject this call up and follow the next batch, does it involve registering again.
I want to serve this year by God's grace so I can get over it and further my career.

Please don't bash me, I need opinions and advice from people who are conversant with such situation. Thanks.

Very simple
You will just revalidate when batch C commence their registration in October or November

You won't register again

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
This is the way I wanted to be oh,this is the way I wanted to be,eeiii I want to be a kofa, eeiii I want to be a kofa .

Corper we?
Corper we we we?
grin
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by chaarly(m): 4:33am On Sep 01, 2018
omokudu:
This mosquito of a guy and his crew in abuja orientation camp will not just allow me to rest, always punishing me in front of my platoon 3 members... chaii!!!

hahahaha grin
oyime? Dat chu?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Taku555(m): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2018
talleyrand94:

yea, But i dey the second stream.
thank God for answering our prayers
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by mumureloaded(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2018
anybody in assaya camp here?

camp not really good without $$$
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by phatnpretty(f): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Jasminewhite:
SO NOBODY IS GOING TO KADUNA
hope you speak Hausa, too much discrimination in Kaduna camp.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by soviete(m): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2018
phatnpretty:
hope you speak Hausa, too much discrimination in Kaduna camp.
angry What do u mean by too much discrimination??

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by ucee1994(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kelv01:

Hi.. Zamfara state camp is the safest in Nigeria with maximum security guaranteed Okay.. you will love it there just that no alcohol allowed in the state and camp.. if you have any other question you can ask me aiit.. when you get to camp greet the soldier there especially camp commandant Liet EE IDIONG.. tell the soldiers Biggy says hi..
What about after the three weeks....if you be person wey like girl do you think I should redeploy
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by ucee1994(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kelv01:

Hi.. Zamfara state camp is the safest in Nigeria with maximum security guaranteed Okay.. you will love it there just that no alcohol allowed in the state and camp.. if you have any other question you can ask me aiit.. when you get to camp greet the soldier there especially camp commandant Liet EE IDIONG.. tell the soldiers Biggy says hi..
girls and employment... Security and entrepreneur business wise
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by phatnpretty(f): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
soviete:
angry What do u mean by too much discrimination??
they don't welcome non indigenes at camp especially when you can't speak Hausa unlike kano, katsina and other camps. Treating them like outcasts both the nysc officials and soldiers. I am talking about the current batch b stream 2.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by soviete(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
phatnpretty:
they don't welcome non indigenes at camp especially when you can't speak Hausa unlike kano, katsina and other camps. Treating them like outcasts both the nysc officials and soldiers. I am talking about the current batch b stream 2.
don't about kaduna.. But I'm current serving in Nasarawa and there seems to be no discrimination here... Even most of the pcms here are from d south
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by phatnpretty(f): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Most parts of the north in the cities welcome strangers especially if you dress modest and behave well, I am surprised at the way they were behaving especially the Nysc officials, the red cross cds even refused to register most of the non indigenes lying that it was already filled up, whereas they were registering people that wore hijabs in front of everyone. And the soldiers there na wahala, if u no get nyash na so dem go dey punish u if u mess up, but if u get nyash u fit no gree participate in anything. U go stand for queue, person wey wear hijab go just pass u do her registration waka, if u sabi speak Hausa, u Don get license to register before others. U no get mouth.
soviete:
don't about kaduna.. But I'm current serving in Nasarawa and there seems to be no discrimination here... Even most of the pcms here are from d south
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
BlessingAmaka:
. Lol ok I've just replied.

BlessingAmaka, did you later register for the NYSC Online Registration?, Can you DM me your number
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by soviete(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
phatnpretty:
Most parts of the north in the cities welcome strangers especially if you dress modest and behave well, I am surprised at the way they were behaving especially the Nysc officials, the red cross cds even refused to register most of the non indigenes lying that it was already filled up, whereas they were registering people that wore hijabs in front of everyone. And the soldiers there na wahala, if u no get nyash na so dem go dey punish u if u mess up, but if u get nyash u fit no gree participate in anything. U go stand for queue, person wey wear hijab go just pass u do her registration waka, if u sabi speak Hausa, u Don get license to register before others. U no get mouth.
that's inappropriate ,they shouldn't be doing that.. It's not even like that over here...except the yansh part sha but that irrespective of ur tribe.. Dem just like yansh grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by labodinho: 12:39am On Sep 03, 2018
Allawee never show o tongue
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by omokudu(m): 6:03am On Sep 03, 2018
chaarly:

hahahaha grin
oyime? Dat chu?

Yep bro... say hi to me today... lemme know you

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.