Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (204301 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by murrymoney(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pls anyone aware of Yabatech list has been posted 2 NYSC
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by heckymaicon(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Anyone from kogi state university here?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jones100: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
They pasted names of everyone that graduated; about 3000 students
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jones100:
They pasted names of everyone that graduated; about 3000 students
WHICH SCHOOL
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
desmondDessi:
WHICH SCHOOL

lol...... Good question
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
daceo1:
you see then after sending the names, nysc uploads to their site. this is for november batch B
Bro, No Hate! But just look at what you typed yourself. So you Feel NYSC will give just 2 days for Schools to send the list of mobilized students, only for them to be posted by November, Haba! Then why the rush by NYSC if truly we are going by November.
If it was November they would have just waited till around October and tell schools to send theirs during that time.

I know someone that is currently serving in 2017 Batch B, Her name was sent around October. So wetin you write no follow at all. If you are hating, then keep it to yourself.
Peace....... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
elantraceey:

lol...... Good question

Elantraceey, any news from UNIBEN??
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kenturkey048(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
eseflive234:

Bro, No Hate! But just look at what you typed yourself. So you Feel NYSC will give just 2 days for Schools to send the list of mobilized students, only for them to be posted by November, Haba! Then why the rush by NYSC if truly we are going by November.
If it was November they would have just waited till around October and tell schools to send theirs during that time.

I know someone that is currently serving in 2017 Batch B, Her name was sent around October. So wetin you write no follow at all. If you are hating, then keep it to yourself.
Peace....... grin grin grin
my question here is..what about stream2 batchA?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
desmondDessi:

abi, lets just pray they send many names, lets say about 3 thousand grin

Lol, One of my friend just went to UNIBEN to register for NYSC, and they told him and I quote: This one that you are coming by this time and your number will fall around 3,970, Just know you are going by November, we may send 2K+
What's your number?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
eseflive234:

Elantraceey, any news from UNIBEN??

Lol..... this was what I got today, I don't know if it's true or not but my mind is already off the July thing, with the way NYSC is going about it secretly without any given timetable like before is just somehow...... abeg make nobody stress themself for NYSC matter .
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kenturkey048:

There's no batch A stream2 Oga..... the left over of batch will go along with batch B
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
eseflive234:

Lol, One of my friend just went to UNIBEN to register for NYSC, and they told him and I quote: This one that you are coming by this time and your number will fall around 3,970, Just know you are going by November, we may send 2K+
What's your number?

lol.... I still try small.... I'm 639 or so
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kenturkey048(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
No querrel please..don't know why we confusing ourselves here..there is no time in NYSC history that new batch of corpers are mobilised wen a stream is yet to be posted.if you all be truthful to yourself information passed is all registered pcms should keep checking their dashboard..batch A stream2 July..Batch stream1..no comfirmed date yet..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kenturkey048:
That's a good question. It is obvious that all Batch A Stream 2 guys would be mobilized while the remaining space would be filled with guys from Batch B; and the remaining ones from Batch B would be shifted to November.

Mind you, the last time that they mobilized 3 batches was 2014, and I think that's because 2015 was an Election Year, so I think they needed more hands or should I say, Electoral Officers.

With that, it is possible that there will also be another mobilization by November since next year is an Election year.

If there was just going to be 2 batches, NYSC would have chilled till October before ordering schools to send their list.

That's my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
elantraceey:

You are damn lucky, mine is around 1,488
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
elantraceey:

Lol..... this was what I got today, I don't know if it's true or not but my mind is already off the July thing, with the way NYSC is going about it secretly without any given timetable like before is just somehow...... abeg make nobody stress themself for NYSC matter .

My thoughts exactly! They are hiding it as if they have one bad hidden agenda or they are doing something bad. Na wetin just dey tire me
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by GabeHCoud: 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Why're so many names falling on error list. If NYSC doesn't want go mobilize they shouldn't. But they should stop playing with people's emotions, it's not cool. How do you explain how only 10% names was uploaded successfully. Others are on error list for no reason whatsoever

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
eseflive234:

My thoughts exactly! They are hiding it as if they have one bad hidden agenda or they are doing something bad. Na wetin just dey tire me

I just tire.... to officially release passing out date for 2017 batchA stream2 na wahala..... I really don't know what's behind this their secrecy, even the workers in the body self are not even sure of anything.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
elantraceey:

I just tire.... to officially release passing out date for 2017 batchA stream2 na wahala..... I really don't know what's behind this their secrecy, even the workers in the body self are not even sure of anything.
I had already made up my mind for November until around April ending, when I came across a Lady who works at NYSC Ebonyi Chapter. She was the one who told me that they will mobilize by July, that they are mobilizing 3 batches. She sounded very sure.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by GabeHCoud: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
They know what they're doing trust me. They're doing some low-key package, cuz I don't understand why they'd reject so many students, even direct entry students, they (nysc) are demanding for jamb result, for direct entry ooo
elantraceey:

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by reader29(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kenturkey048:
No querrel please..don't know why we confusing ourselves here..there is no time in NYSC history that new batch of corpers are mobilised wen a stream is yet to be posted.if you all be truthful to yourself information passed is all registered pcms should keep checking their dashboard..batch A stream2 July..Batch stream1..no comfirmed date yet..
Nysc never said July is for batch A stream 2, those that just left camp were refer to as batch A and not batch A stream 1. i don't know why you're so pained.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by westsyde92: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
elantraceey:

I still try too around 679 Nysc and suspense sha
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
eseflive234:

I had already made up my mind for November until around April ending, when I came across a Lady who works at NYSC Ebonyi Chapter. She was the one who told me that they will mobilize by July, that they are mobilizing 3 batches. She sounded very sure.

That was how someone told me when registration for batch A ended that batch B will be in September only for him to call my dad last month telling him to tell me to get ready that it will be in July. I believe it's going to be July though but definitely not everyone will be going.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by westsyde92: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Elantraceey Is the 109pages error list true
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
elantraceey:

That was how someone told me when registration for batch A ended that batch B will be in September only for him to call my dad last month telling him to tell me to get ready that it will be in July. I believe it's going to be July though but definitely not everyone will be going.

The guy who called you, does he work at NYSC??
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
GabeHCoud:
They know what they're doing trust me. They're doing some low-key package, cuz I don't understand why they'd reject so many students, even direct entry students, they (nysc) are demanding for jamb result, for direct entry ooo

lol.... the matter tire me, I really don't know what's their motive, and this error list thing is becoming alarming, I don't even know if I'm affected self
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
westsyde92:
Elantraceey
Is the 109pages error list true

I don't know o.... I've not been to school and I won't be there till on Tuesday. I've asked a friend in school to check if there's any pasted list though.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
eseflive234:

The guy who called you, does he work at NYSC??

He's the head of student affairs department in a university ( I wont mention for privacy reasons)
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
westsyde92:
I still try too around 679 Nysc and suspense sha

lol.... them wan use us act film.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
elantraceey:

I don't know o.... I've not been to school and I won't be there till on Tuesday. I've asked a friend in school to check if there's any pasted list though.
Which one is error list again undecided undecided undecided
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
eseflive234:

Which one is error list again??.? undecided undecided undecided

lol..... it's what I'm hearing o, that there's one 109pages of names with different errors which is the reason why alot of us are not seeing our names on the portal Abi they've not uploaded any at all, abeg I don't know again
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kenturkey048(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
men I just spoke with my mobilisation officer (cross river university of technology) batch B are going by July.,he confirmed it to me..have always been the doubting Thomas about this 3batch stuff not until this evening..I didn't even border doing my documentation due to my doubts.I was even more surprised wen he told me to call by Monday evening after the public holidays to see if there is an extension for new names or I wait till movember which is batch C..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.