Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (204262 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Aspireahead(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
eseflive234:

We are saying the same thing. I never said they didn't mobilize, I only said those that were mobilized were few. Go and Read it again.
me and you dey quarel?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by TboyGOLD: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
koyeni:
Pls.. I'm about to register today
Will late registration affect where I'd b posted to?
.........just did mine today too,only 2 state (lagos and abuja) pop up for me oh.GOD is wonderful

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by koyeni(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=TboyGOLD post=70297685].........just did mine today too,only 2 state (lagos and abuja) pop up for me oh.GOD is wonderful[/quote
Tnx boss]
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Angelshakira(f): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
koyeni:
Pls.. I'm about to register today Will late registration affect where I'd b posted to?
did you just see your name on senate list or are you a foreign student?..
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by daben1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
eseflive234:

Bro, It is obvious na......The guys remaining including those that newly registered, will definitely be more than the requested 43,000.

Meaning not all will be mobilized. Guy, we plenty ooh!, E be like say you no know.

I am hearing that the new guys who registered have numbers starting from 190K and so on, when we still get guys wey their number be 150k.

personally, I know someone whose number is 153k. I know some people will say that there were few people whose number fell around 160k, but where mobilized last batch; that's very true, but they were few, That's the honest truth, don't let us deceive ourselves.

And I'm sure after this registration some people's call up numbers will be 210K and above, so you can calculate it yourself and see....Definitely, not all are going.

The only prayer One should be praying is to be among those going. For people saying all are going, I'm just laughing, The same way some of us were shocked when Stream I call up letters came out will be the same way some will still be shocked when Stream II comes out.

#No hatred or Beef. Wish everyone the best
calm down, if your call-up number is 197kthat does not mean there are over 197k people remaining, because the call-up number is a general one and some people have already gone to camp(those that just left camp), and those people that just registered had their number from 191k above, that's where their number starts from... I hope you understand Sha

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by daben1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
leonard4real:

Oga.... stop giving wrong information here goto der twitter head and check d latest new.... all pcm are going dis batch...... if is true dat all isn't going....den y is Nysc mobilising more pcm.....im my here to argue wit u....but just keep calm
i wonder o, didn't the guy read where NYSC said "due to the limited number of Corp members..."? or is it an ambiguous statement that he can't understand?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by daben1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
leonard4real:

Nysc official......i Don hear you
yes, na the best response be that... NYSC dey him house
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
daben1:
calm down, if your call-up number is 197kthat does not mean there are over 197k people remaining, because the call-up number is a general one and some people have already gone to camp(those that just left camp), and those people that just registered had their number from 191k above, that's where their number starts from... I hope you understand Sha

I won't argue with you. It just looks as if you guys didn't understand what I posted......Let's just chill, at least, its already by the corner.

By then it would be clearer.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
daben1:
yes, na the best response be that... NYSC dey him house

I just don't have your time...... I'd have exchanged words with you, but I'll keep quiet, because it isn't your Fault. Nonsense
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Feladinho(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
i hope this won't be a problem when i get to camp cuz the date of my graduation is 21/04/2018 on my green card while my statement of result is saying otherwise i.e 25/04/2018...
pls guys i need ur advice
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
daben1:
i wonder o, didn't the guy read where NYSC said "due to the limited number of Corp members..."? or is it an ambiguous statement that he can't understand?

Lol.... No be only limited....Just Bleep off
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by olenbe(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
That is what I have noticed about call up numbers from that side tho, I think that the mobilization will start from Batch A stream one spill over before the newly PCM get mobilized
Angelshakira:
why do French students call up no starts wish '7'?...esp someone that finished from benin republic
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kenturkey048(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
olenbe:
That is what I have noticed about call up numbers from that side tho, I think that the mobilization will start from Batch A stream one spill over before the newly PCM get mobilized
mobilisation will start from batch A stream1 spill over..
why do u guys love confusing urselves??
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Angelshakira(f): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
olenbe:

yeah and I think part of the pcms that registered in August will b added to us
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by leonard4real(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
daben1:

maybe he or she might be a mongrel......dont really no..... lol
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by leonard4real(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
daben1:

my brother....i tire o..... help me tell dem oo
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by SilverSpoonEnt: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by koyeni(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Angelshakira:

did you just see your name on senate list or are you a foreign student?..
Yes.. I did... On Senate list..
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Angelshakira(f): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
koyeni:
Yes.. I did... On Senate list..
OK,have you registered?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by koyeni(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
Angelshakira:

OK,have you registered?
Yes...tnx a bunch
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by leonard4real(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
listen to this and listen well... all those that registered with us (batch b stream 1) but not mobilized with us are going to be mobilized this August... but for those that are just registering, hmmm, i don't think nysc has the capacity to take all of you... and also early registration doesn't mean you'll be taken (my number is 162k and i know so many 150k that weren't picked... so it depends on luck)... though they may decide to take all of you, but it's not so sure (the only sure thing is that all those that registered with us for stream 1 are going)... the guy mentioning numbers, forget, the numbers are not accordingly... they've picked so many numbers in between for stream 1...God bless...

Go and sit down....youngman who are u dat I should listen to u..... are u Nysc official......mtcheew
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
leonard4real:

Go and sit down....youngman who are u dat I should listen to u..... are u Nysc official......mtcheew

that's why i hate posting things... truth is always bitter... it's well sha
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Collee(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
May we all have a safe journey whenever we are mobilize and also may our desired state be giving to us.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by leonard4real(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

that's why i hate posting things... truth is always bitter... it's well sha

just mute yourself up..... if u don't have anything to say
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Darwinthegreat(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please I'm having issues with the payments. Something about incorrect amount format
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
leonard4real:

just mute yourself up..... if u don't have anything to say

you're very rude and you really need to change your attitude... i don't exchange words... so I'll just leave you to do whatever you feel like... bye
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Aspireahead(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Darwinthegreat:
Please I'm having issues with the payments. Something about incorrect amount format
go and pay in the bank.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Krissa: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please who know when 2018 Batch B Remobilization will commence?

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.