Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

How Is Your Spiritual Life? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is Your Spiritual Life? (4610 Views)

How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church / Describe Your Spiritual Life In A Sentence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Your Spiritual Life? by walls01: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Non existent
with all the numerous accounts worldwide and personal encounters
Re: How Is Your Spiritual Life? by kabillion(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2018
Zero. God help me. I need it
Re: How Is Your Spiritual Life? by steveDpro: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Half
Re: How Is Your Spiritual Life? by Evangkatsoulis: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
Non-existent.
Re: How Is Your Spiritual Life? by winner01(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Nonexistent
you can't just let Christians be can you? grin
Re: How Is Your Spiritual Life? by ebenice(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hugo55:
Your Spiritual life should be personal... between you and God. nothing more, nothing less.

Not for any human to know or care about.
it not for any human to know....but it is better if any human care about it(your spritual life)..dont u think so?
Re: How Is Your Spiritual Life? by Hugo55(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
ebenice:
it not for any human to know....but it is better if any human care about it(your spritual life)..dont u think so?

The only person who should care is you, yourself because that's really what is most important.... spirituality has nothing to do with outside. it starts from inside out.
Re: How Is Your Spiritual Life? by farm2008: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Need serious prayer my spiritual life now is zero and death just need Gods help
Re: How Is Your Spiritual Life? by ebenice(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
farm2008:
Need serious prayer my spiritual life now is zero and death just need Gods help
start reading the Bible from 1st John 1 ,it did help mine
Re: How Is Your Spiritual Life? by RonkeKosh: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hi!

I'm currently in the beginnings of launching an online Christian network for young Nigerian women.

The nature of this platform is to have a safe space for young women to learn from one another, come together and collaborate in our spiritual journey with God.
In Nigeria, young women as well as men feel constricted by religion, the Glory Network wants to show them that a relationship with God is liberating and fun.

Glory is based on creative experiences from music, art, fashion and food. Our desire is to keep the conversation flowing and going around God, the glory he has set within each and every one of us and to help discover that glory with divine assistance from God and from fellow young women.

Glory discusses honest and transparent topics, a Christian Journey is not the easiest but having someone to share it with makes it all the better.

I would greatly appreciate if you could fill out this survey so we can make the Glory experience the Best experience!

https://ariadnekoshoni.typeform.com/to/CWUsJK

Visit our website too!

https://www.theglrynetwork.com

Thank you so much!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing / Who Is Obadiah777??? / Photos Of African Pastors With Heavily Armed Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.