Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (27208 Views)

As An Introverted Guy How Can I Get A Good Lady / Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought / My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Why should there be a need for her to be handled is the question. Kini big deal?

Nevertheless, I think it depends on the kind of guy. I don't see how her not being freaked by money should be a problem for a guy whose sense of self ain't directly linked to his sexually prowess or wallet.
If anything, it's her who has to be worried about if she's able to handle him or not.

Nowadays a very few of us choose the kind of love we want - gone are those days when her loving you alone or not being materialistic were enough to earn her enough brownie points to get in a relationship with a high value male.

I ain't impressed, girl try again.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by godofuck231: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
CuriousMynd:
So you like her and all you have to offer is money but she's not impressed because she's looking for something deeper.

How do you go about it? Maybe the ladies can help with tip

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/as-a-guy-how-do-you-handle-a-woman-who-is-not-impressed-with-money.html

How rich is your vocabulary, how good are you in cooking, can you massage a woman to orgasms? Do you have an artistic mind, can you read a woman's mind and know when she's hurt but happy? Can solve her problems without using money or paying off someone, do you serve the same God with her with same passion? Can you make her feel secured when you are around? Can you take time away from work and take her to the market for shopping? Would you hold the shopping bags for her?

You just met a woman who has a fully developed brain and a high IQ.

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by godofuck231: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
demiladegold:
This ones that think everything is about money

The ones when de buy 4 bottles of Andre for girl for club then start to spread, only for her to order 4 caskets of aces and some gold gifting, those days are past and I as a man, I have now had the understanding that women who are intelligent work hard and produce, so your money isn't one of their turn on.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
shaybebaby:
As someone who isn't impressed by money, I'd say what I look for are;
Humour

Kindness

Attention ( non negotiable)

Fun loving attitude (being with you must be interesting)

Passion (you have to have something you live for)

Sex (I want you for breakfast, lunch and dinner and snacks in between) cheesy

Romance (my partner nicks flowers from people's gardens to bring home to me, once brought a rose all the way back from his travel)

Emotional Support - He has wiped many snotty noses when I'm upset, brewed soups when I am ill and listened when I needed to vent.

Honesty.

A sense of self worth which isn't tied to money.

In short, an all round decent human being. Everyone who meets him says he is a lovely person and it helps that he is gorgeous as well. Who money epp?

We can and will build our empire together. cool

I could have written this one as well. cheesy I will never understand how women can marry ugly, old dudes for money. Argh!

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Safiaa(f): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:

In as much as I know that nature did some ladies harm with fish brain, hence their low ability to comprehend a simple shii.

I still won't mind stooping so low to clarify you.

Read and understand.
sharraapp

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by dgagar(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
I Thank God For The Kind Of Girl I Have. So Reliable. For The Past 9yrs, She Neva Let Me Down. God Provide For Me To Marry Her This Year.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by highpriestess: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Safiaa:
Simple question they asked, you are babbling on about nothing. Smh
cheesycheesy
I weak.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy mumu
big one
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by IamD18: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
Safiaa:
sharraapp
Tell that to the oldest man in your family

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by walepackage(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
hiawathia81:

I cant speak for all women or most even. I have my own set of values or ethics that I follow to be good with myself amd maintain my dignity. A man can shower you with money but underneath all that is a class a jerk. I just prefer to deal with a character of a person and treat them the same way I would want to be treated.
i got your disposition which is of more 'intrinsical' in nature which is applaudable.But,what promt my initial comment in respect to what you typed is that its 'few' among the women that have this view and practice it towards a potential relationship with a man in reality.Thou,it depend on different factors as; social milieu,experience,status and individul personality to arrived at that conclution.Most views express here is just for the sake of commenting.But, in reality most ladies will still be sway with material things,whithout considering those trait mention here.Reality atimes make us have better understanding of such phenomena.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by shaybebaby(f): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mindfulness:

I could have written this one as well. cheesy I will never understand how women can marry ugly, old dudes for money. Argh!
Great minds think alike eh? wink
As in,ewww! that for me is the definition of hell of earth.

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Jethrolite(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Siki355:
In whc part of d world op?
Am sure its not my naija babes
I've dated 3 girls like this, currently with the fourth and know like 3 I can't date, you can call them sapiosexual.

If you're not intelligent, well composed, show your dominance without being forceful, you can't date them. If they are the type of girls you like, you will find them, they are quite rare but they do exist, you just have to be naturally tuned to their spectrum. You'll hardly meet them at the club or social gathering, even if you do they may block you out.

You woo them with intelligent conversations, not rocket science conversations just normal everyday talk but you make it intelligent and different from convention.

You may be wondering why I've had to date so many, well sh!t happens.

Op, I hope this answers your question too.

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by MENTORCH(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
All women love money but there are other things some women look at too. Looks, height, dicksize,charisma, being funny, well educated, body structure, intelligence, kind. So if she is not impressed with your money you might lack so many other things which she likes.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by DozieInc(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
pocohantas:
If there are men who don't fit into the stereotyped view of being impressed by sex. It will take a special kind of ignorance to think there ain't females not impressed my money. They abound.

He raised a very sensible point. Lots of men have their ego and respect tied to money, without it..they are basically useless and clueless. That's why they fear lack more than anything. Some others have built their personalities, such that the money is a plus.

Non-materialistic ladies are free spirits. They want the simple things of life. Attention, loyalty, respect, love, your drive (career), time, commitment...even good sex. As simple as the aforementioned looks, it doesn't come easily to every man smiley
Well said.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Welcomme: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
They are rare to find in this country. Next chapter pls.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by ashjay001(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
CuriousMynd:
So you like her and all you have to offer is money but she's not impressed because she's looking for something deeper.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/as-a-guy-how-do-you-handle-a-woman-who-is-not-impressed-with-money.html

U've not made enough, to impress her! Double ur hustle!

It's like E-money, tryna impress Omosexy, Dangote, does a better jobtongue
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by vicfy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:
This is one of the relationship toughest and mind cracking statement i'v seen, and if truth must be told, i'll say most men won't know what to do with a woman who can't be impressed with money, that's why some rich made women rarely last in a marriage.

But I don't think men are to be blamed because most ladies tends to prioritize a man's financial abilities, hence the "Relationship-turn-to-transaction" we are experiencing these days, they hop into a relationship with the mindset of elevating themselves from poverty and obligating themselves to a man, and with this mindset, gives a man the reason to focus and upgrade only on his financial ability to keep the relationship going because that's the only thing ladies want.

I may not use myself a an example,but i think men can handle or show a women love if they decide to erase their money mindset and stop being a liability to a man.

Kindness, compassion, support, understanding, empathy, companionship, friendship, love, inspiration, motivation, vulnerability and intimacy are what men can offer a woman, but the sad and ugly fact is that women prefer money to these things and that's why men overlook what should rightly and affectionately be offered to a woman.

When both partners are poor, then will those aforementioned be seen.

even Op never write reach like this..Na so e hot 4 ur body?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Constantiney: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
Too many stories and bollocks.
Yet not a single person here knows the right thing to say, some were even saying its impossible, all ladies loves money, bla bla bla bla.

Look, if you value yourself, the only people
You should be thinking of impressing are the
Ones that are trying to give you contracts.
Impress a lady, why do you have to impress anyone?

Smh just ook at them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Yewandequeen(f): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
Olalan:
There are some ladies who truly aren't impressed or swayed by money or material things, they tend to be more in interested in values, care, attention, loyalty..........
Exactly and all these mentioned are expensive than the said money.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Eagba(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
I haven't met any yet, but I reckon you give them extra love and affection
its because you've been interested in sex. You'll always attract your kind, because i want the most beautiful children, so i'm in ladies with quality, who's modest, intelligent, family and career oriented, mildly assertive, loyal, etc. I got those qualities and more, so i attract my kind
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by ItzBIM(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
mikejj:
cheesy i haven't seen any girly that doesn't get impressed by moni..i doubt if they exist! even the ladies inside their mind and within themselves know its not possible ,,,I can bet my Gucci slippers on this ..the next person to comment knows am not far from the truth. grin

They exist baba, currently dating one. You attract what you are.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
folake4u:
There are more important things in life that money can't buy
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
How would you know all these, do you live with me or exist within my mind??
Eagba:
its because you've been interested in sex. You'll always attract your kind, because i want the most beautiful children, so i'm in ladies with quality, who's modest, intelligent, family and career oriented, mildly assertive, loyal, etc. I got those qualities and more, so i attract my kind

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by sisisioge: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
Oh, so you're the Saudi Prince...that don't impress me much tongue tongue tongue
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Who ask you to yab her
TheUpsetGirl1:

big one

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by jaxxy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
CuriousMynd:

Goodness, words, swag, intelligence, values, manners, sense of humour..
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by tribalmall: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
Never met any. Even Allison a former spent her life looting money.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Eagba(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
How would you know all these, do you live with me or exist within my mind??
sorry i don't mean to pick.. Your life is a magnet, so you attract your kind. This said kind of girls are supposed to be in your circle most of the time

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by mikejj(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
ItzBIM:

They exist baba, currently dating one. You attract what you are.
congrats bro how did you find her
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by prince049(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
pocohantas:
If there are men who don't fit into the stereotyped view of being impressed by sex. It will take a special kind of ignorance to think there ain't females not impressed my money. They abound.

He raised a very sensible point. Lots of men have their ego and respect tied to money, without it..they are basically useless and clueless. That's why they fear lack more than anything. Some others have built their personalities, such that the money is a plus.

Non-materialistic ladies are free spirits. They want the simple things of life. Attention, loyalty, respect, love, your drive (career), time, commitment...even good sex. As simple as the aforementioned looks, it doesn't come easily to every man smiley
Best comment so far...you're very alright with this.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by kazyhm(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
pocohantas:

Re: As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
I see, let's just say you are very wrong in my case
Eagba:
sorry i don't mean to pick.. Your life is a magnet, so you attract your kind. This said kind of girls are supposed to be in your circle most of the time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / Why Men Like Confident Women. / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.