Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. (29801 Views)

The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award / Olamide Pays Tribute To Late Dagrin In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by seunlly(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Here

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by doublecheif: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Barack Ogreen

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by PheezyLee(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
His younger bro TROD is spewing fire! Rap runs in their family. I pray make him blow.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Issafela: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
cry
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by obowunmi(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
Best RAPPER Nigeria has ever known.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lyrical mad man

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by steveDpro: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Trippledee(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
RIP Barrack O'green
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by MYHUBBY: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by UNIBENDON: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
He was a legend!

Just check his lyrics:

Verse 3
Ashewo dey everywhere
Even babe dey fear
Say ashewo collect all the boys for this year
I know say I be sinner, God, I dey sin
Everyday igbo,shayo, all night na dry gin
And I no start like this for church, I start with
drum set
Then I wan open my ear, wey God go blow the
trumpet
Cos I know heaven dey
God even dey
If you want chow cake,na then you go know say
oven dey
chorus
If I die, if I die
Make you no cry for me
E jen simi, ejo kejen mi
If I die
If I die They pretending like my friend. But they
wanna see the end,see the end.
Ko ye won ko ye won.
R.I.P Dagrin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by DAHWAH007(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mofe di professor

Owo lo dami duro bi bus tawon ero fe so

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by pussywounder: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
UNIBENDON:
He was a legend!

Just check his lyrics:

Verse 3
Ashewo dey everywhere
Even babe dey fear
Say ashewo collect all the boys for this year
I know say I be sinner, God, I dey sin
Everyday igbo,shayo, all night na dry gin
And I no start like this for church, I start with
drum set
Then I wan open my ear, wey God go blow the
trumpet
Cos I know heaven dey
God even dey
If you want chow cake,na then you go know say
oven dey
chorus
If I die, if I die
Make you no cry for me
E jen simi, ejo kejen mi
If I die
If I die They pretending like my friend. But they
wanna see the end,see the end.
Ko ye won ko ye won.
R.I.P Dagrin
thought he said "even gay dey fear say ashewo go collect all the boys for this year"n

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by obonujoker(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
HeWrites:
His younger bro TROD is trying his best.

C.E.O CHIEF EXECUTIVE OMOITA

Bros, if e no be dagrin, it can't be dagrin...
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by KangaIye: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Respect Grin Baba........ R. I. P. Lyrical Werey

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by UNIBENDON: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
pussywounder:
thought he said "even gay dey fear say ashewo go collect all the boys for this year"n
He said 'babe' .
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by HeWrites(m): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
obonujoker:

Bros, if e no be dagrin, it can't be dagrin...
Listen to his song

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by obonujoker(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Dagrin pelu dipp
Omo sho fe kin weep
Everytime to ba ngba oju window mi, ni mo tin peep...
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by phemmyfour: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
abbeyoye2001:
Rip Dagrin. [s]The guy that introduced local language into rap[/s]
Wrong. We had Ay and Ajasa before him
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
I remember when my brother gave me his DaGrin cd. Replayed it like kilode. Continue resting, DaGrin. Still Nigeria's #1 lyrical beast in my eyes.

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Ayobami7(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] Rest On Barack O'grin
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by muyex1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
phemmyfour:
Wrong. We had Ay and Ajasa before him

But those two never hit the waves like C.E.O

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by saintol(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
...So fi jor mummy ni abi ti mummy na hmmm... Ogrin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Carlyboi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Da grin still my fave rapper of all time Nigeris and the african continent and he will make top ten on my worldwide list...he brought something fresh and he had that presence on the mic you wont miss him even olamide his not close he has that Notorious b.i.g kinda presence and for me his ceo album will rank top five in the top 5 rap albums ever in nigeria by anyone the lyrical content,variation,production quality it was dope all round!even it will make top 20 rap/pop genre best ever...i still love everyday,gboro,kondo,and his delivery on efimile with YQ,,meet at the top with laylow,that song with lala ayaminja his lyrics were mind boggling,and he had the touch too even on neptunes ever blazing with MI and naeto C he killed them all...
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by KAYTEK111: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
1,000acres of fertile land is available for sale along Ibadan- Iseyin road, at affordable price, any interested person should please contact me on Whatsapp: 08162224654....
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Abudu2000(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
SoapQueen:
Eight years now? I done dey old oo...

Na when you wan chop cake you go know say oven dey- Da Grin
n u r still single baaarr?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by ADRIAN88(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
Tell us what you did to him, Olamide.

Cus u start to blow when he die.

I sell am use the money take start barbing salon for mainland, come beat me!!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Dolypson04(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Every time I wake up I go first praise the Lord...... I still have this song. Rip Barack O' grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by nNEOo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Dope lord,turnd us to gangstars back then in high school.

#O'GRIN #NOLSTAGIA
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by ogolomachi(f): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
... Tell us what you did to him, Olamide.
Cus u start to blow when he die.
harebrained fool
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Treasure17(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
xreal:

Pon Pon Pon
Pon Pon
Continue to RIP
Lol
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
It's been 8 years already?

Very talented young man
The first local artist who got.me interested in local rap

Rest on brother

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Kabasa333: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
Keep resting. God love you so much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi Traditional Wedding Pictures / Reminisce Shuts Down Lagos Mainland With 'The Street Party' / Michelle Dede: "If I Was A Hausa Bride Named Amira"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.