Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nigerian Youth Deserves Some Accolades - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Deserves Some Accolades (587 Views)

Dozie Nwankwo Issued Certificate Of Return, Receives Accolades From Supporters / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt / EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youth Deserves Some Accolades by Sosqui: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
Youth born in a country whose government reeked of corruption and still survives. That youth deserves some accolades
Youth who till the soil until their hands go sore in order to pay their fees deserve some accolades
Youth who carries a 50kg load on their head in construction sites only to be paid N2000 (less than $6) per day deserves some accolades
Youth who run more than 20km daily selling their goods in traffic deserve some accolades
Youth born in a country whose government can’t provide the basic amenities for her citizens and still survives. That youth deserves some accolades
Youth who burn the midnight candle, due to a power outage, to pass their exams deserves accolades
Youth who trekked several miles to the cities due to underdevelopment of the rural settlements deserves some accolades
Youth who survives despite being paid a minimum wage of N18,000 (less than $50, less than 125 litres of Fuel, less than 27 rubbers of garri, less than the cost of the artificial eyelashes worn by a Governor’s wife) deserves some accolades. For your information, most government official cars “swallow” our salary in one refill
Youth who eat once a day and still go on to struggle for their daily bread deserves some accolades
Youth who despite struggling to get fuel for three (3) months (October, November and December 2017) did not go mad. That youth deserves some accolades
Youth who pays for their own electricity despite not getting the value deserves some accolades
Youth who has been patient with successive failed government waiting for the right time to take the bull by the horn deserves some accolades
Youth still surviving in a country whose hospitals lack basic medical amenities deserves some accolades
NIGERIAN YOUTH are not lazy but hardworking and can squeeze out water from a stone. The NIGERIAN YOUTH deserves some accolades
…Sosqui

Lalasticlala deserves some accolades because he will take this piece to its permanent site
Re: Nigerian Youth Deserves Some Accolades by 007Nasky(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Weather the Government likes it or not ...we will survive and 1 day turn things around for good. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Deserves Some Accolades by NothingDoMe: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Everyday I am here fighting the falsehood of the Buhari Media Center including the falsehood of the Stomach Advocate of Nigeria(SAN) Festus.

I deserve some accolades.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Deserves Some Accolades by Sosqui: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Everyday I am here fighting the falsehood of the Buhari Media Center including the falsehood of the Stomach Advocate of Nigeria(SAN) Festus.

I deserve some accolades.
Yes, you do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspaper Headline News / Ah Ah, Oto Jo Meta, A Ma Gburo Ibo Ke! Se Ko Sii? / Oyo LG Poll A Show Of Shame, Stage-managed – SPN Speaks On Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.