Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (44823 Views)

Which Bible Verse Has Brought More Souls To Christ? / The Same People That Brought Us Christianity Also Brought Slave Chains(photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
owomida1:

I chose my words carefully. Oyedepo as a pastor is different from him as the head of his family. What he does in his house is nobody's biz. He spoke in the church as a pastor, directing his speech to the govt. Can u think of why I said I didn't attack the wrong person?

I can see the pastor has so many dogs howling on NL. Let them keep snarling over nothing.
now i know u re senseless
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by XingXhang(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
owomida1:

I know he can feed my generation to the 100th. It's all stolen money and your meagre tithes & offerings. It's true.

If you've got no evidence that he stole from your family, then you had better keep quiet otherwise you're just being childish. I need something more sensible
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by owomida1: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
okenwa1ofEbonyi:
now i know u re senseless

Hahahahahahaha.... I respect u for knowing your bounds.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by owomida1: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
XingXhang:

If you've got no evidence that he stole from your family, then you had better keep quiet otherwise you're just being childish. I need something more sensible

Don't worry, heaven will show u the video footages at the right time.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by BobJames1(f): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
He speaks as a Nigerian with an entitled opinion. I know he hates the north and particularly the hausa fulani. But saying that Buhari is evil and therefore God hates him is a lie. The earlier we understand that we will thrive as a nation if we ignore these guys with religious toga and collectively have a mindset of building Nigeria as Nigerians, the better for us. Nigeria's number one problem is religion. The number 2 is religion. No 3 is tribalism.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by XingXhang(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
owomida1:

Don't worry, heaven will show u the video footages at the right time.

Taaa!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by owomida1: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
XingXhang:

Taaa!

Lol. Thanks for taking this light. Others are making it seem like I annoyed God himself.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Sagay212: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
BobJames1:
He speaks as a Nigerian with an entitled opinion. I know he hates the north and particularly the hausa fulani. But saying that Buhari is evil and therefore God hates him is a lie. The earlier we understand that we will thrive as a nation if we ignore these guys with religious toga and collectively have a mindset of building Nigeria as Nigerians, the better for us. Nigeria's number one problem is religion. The number 2 is religion. No 3 is tribalism.

Oga Oyedepo has said the truth and nothing but the absolute truth. you hasua/fulani people will support your elders even if they poison you. You follow blindly without ever using your minds to think for yourselves. Whatever your elites and religious elders tell you is what you follow.

Buhari is a disaster. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by XingXhang(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
BobJames1:

Buhari is the one we elected, he promised to bring change which Bishop rightly noted. Fulfil your promise Sir!

Bishop is a Nigerian and has an opinion. Focus on your President and forget about Bishop's comment. It is his opinion.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by XingXhang(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
owomida1:

Lol. Thanks for taking this light. Others are making it seem like I annoyed God himself.

Lol...You're a good person.

Nice to meet you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by OlujobaSamuel: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
BobJames1:
ur head is there jare, i dont listen to those stupid sermons under the guise of criticizing, person wey bless gej, wey no talk about lost souls in nis job scam has no right to talk about bubu killersquad, like clueless like dumbful leaders dem
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Heavance(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Oyedepo against APC, Adeboye for APC, I am just confuse..... who come dey hear from God, who no dey hear?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Cockyguy11: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
cheesy lol seems the tithe and offering not flow like its used to before.
Must everything be related to tithe and offering. Did you even read his comments at all? Beans head!!! Wake up to reality. Maggot
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by dbanjj1629(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Did he really say this?
yes he did. I was in the service.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by semyman: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Just keep quiet and be milking your slaves until the right government will have the balls to recover the proceeds from you or your next generation
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Burgcudi(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by smirn(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The bitter truth is the northerners have already systematically rigged this election.

I say this because the distribution of PVCs and validation of registered users is already rigged in favour of the north.
We have a case where one northern minority can own multiple PVCs by reason of multiple registration in time past but the southerners who are just waking up are being rigged out of registration by limited number of registration currently being carried out by the INEC.
So is it now a struggle between the north and south? Is that how this country will move forward? Any way anybody condemning the government should as well learn how to advise and support the government for success.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by paul990(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:

What is Oyedepo saying that MACBAN and MURIC haven't said double? You are concerned about Oyedepo's anger with this govt but seem less bothered by MACBAN and MURIC.
Oyedepo is just one man and not a group of gun carrying men wiping out villages.
God bless you...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by talk2percy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
Good morning...na now una dey wake up abi?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by anyaekekehinde(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
Reference:

Sheikh Gumi said that much on the other thread. I suppose he is stupid as well. You're drowning man. The country is slowly rebelling against this government. I would too but if there were alternatives.
There is an alternative.

Vote Sowore.
If you think it's a waste of vote, it cost you nothing to waste vote.
If we have 15million youth that are ready to waste vote by not doing PDP or APChit.

Nigerian Government will sit up
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by CodeTemplar: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
smirn:

So is it now a struggle between the north and south? Is that how this country will move forward? Any way anybody condemning the government should as well learn how to advise and support the government for success.
Oyedepo is already helping the government .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by smirn(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
XingXhang:

Buhari is the one we elected, he promised to bring change which Bishop rightly noted. Fulfil your promise Sir!

Bishop is a Nigerian and has an opinion. Focus on your President and forget about Bishop's comment. It is his opinion.
Let the Bishop be patient and have faith for the promises must be fulfilled. At least we still have faith and are still waiting for the second coming of Christ.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Talknochip(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
LOBATON!...... ''If u are happy with what God is angry with, you are ungodly''.... 'God is angry with d wicked every day'
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
divicoded:

Seems you live in Mars not to have known what muslim and Islamic vandals say everyday. Or are in a cave not to know that boko haram is an evil islamic agenda?
Don't stress urself on someone like that guy.
The guy is just a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by BluntBoy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
HigherEd:

grin grin I can't stop laughing

Lol yaradua, goodluck and Buhari have particularly suffered from Oyedepo's hand.

I remember the time Yaradua or so called for them to include him(Oyedepo) for an award. The man legit said "an uncredible govt cannot give a credible award" lol. They said yaradua was like "what is up with this man." But Buhari seems to be on the special dislike list. And Buhari too no like am either.

Fables.

Oyedepo is not different from the corrupt politicians. He was one of those who shared Goodluck's money in CAN. His religious intolerance is also well-known. So, expectedly, he would hate Yar'Adua and Buhari simply for being Muslims.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by XingXhang(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
smirn:

Let the Bishop be patient and have faith for the promises must be fulfilled. At least we still have faith and are still waiting for the second coming of Christ.

Faith and Patience are virtues, YES. But they're not ingredients to bringing about the fulfilment of a MANIFESTO such as his.

He needs to WORK, as the Bishop stated.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by eebraa(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Yes o! Offering has reduced.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
spot-on!.... shame on other #SILENT god of men!

the redundant nomad is gargantuan disaster.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by NairaMaster1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:

What is Oyedepo saying that MACBAN and MURIC haven't said double? You are concerned about Oyedepo's anger with this govt but seem less bothered by MACBAN and MURIC.
Oyedepo is just one man and not a group of gun carrying men wiping out villages.

Thank you.

Besides, he didn't threaten war and blood.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by africanusvu(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
But pastor sir.we should be asking u this question. But is osinbajo aware u at asking these question sir.pls ask him first
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Robisky001(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:

If it is possible to give you 1000 likes, if possible, I would have bought you some likes. For this succinct submission.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by ollah2: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
The problem about 2019 election is, a northerner will still win it. If a new candidate wins it then it's another 8 years totalling 12 years for North before it will head back to the South. In as much as I dislike this man, I think he should just use the remaining 4 years then we find a better Southern candidate.

It's gonna be a long hard 4 years though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ailing Jehovah's Witness Member Dies After Rejecting Money From Catholic Members / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.