Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? (1005 Views)

“konji Na B@stard” –react As Video Of A Man F*nger!ng His Girl While On Plane / Mavin Star, Rema Rocks And Kiss Girl While Performing On Stage (video) / Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by linda190(f): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
These question bothers me all my life. I am in a serious relationship with a guy and he has been asking for sex from me. Can't a relationship go on without sex?
Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by daewoorazer(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
linda190:
These question bothers me all my life. I am in a serious relationship with a guy and he has been asking for sex from me. Can't a relationship go on without sex?

Better paraphrased, what’s your motive behind celibacy in a casual relationship

And btw, is that you@ur Pp??
Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by Kingpee2(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
He has to be sure of what you have down there,just imagine you buying a car without driving it...Let him have the first sex and you can both talk about regulating when and when not to have it..If you love him do the needful.
Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by Jaynom(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
linda190:
It can. But fóreplay is necessary
Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by forreelinc(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
linda190:
Ask your mommy
Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by naijafella(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
No. It's actually wrong. Both religions condemn it.
Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
linda190:

But you would want him to spend on you wouldn't you?? SMH.

It's a two way street girl.

Have you ever asked yourself can't a relationship go on without him spending on you?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
No don't try it.....As a lady once you allow a man get down with you.... All the affection he has for you will start fading away like a worn out clothe and he'll see you like a used tissue paper...... make him understand that your mom worked so hard to raise you up and you're not ready to lose your manners over him...... cool

4 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by Jazzlite: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
linda190:
Why do you allow him spend on you.... when you know for certain that you're not ready to "behave"? Dearie it's a two way street. He's been spending time money and his dignity just to be with you and your acceptance of those valued commodities implies that you're ready to "behave".
Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
what kind of question is this, i think you are mature enough before going into relationship and telling him "yes" at well. so if you think it is against ur principle to have sex before marriage, then back off
Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by PlsBanMe: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
It is not compulsory to sleep with a man in your relationship with him.

Just don't ever collect money and other gifts from him. When you go out together make sure you take care of your own finances and make sure you are a virgin when he marries you. If you have given your body to some guys before him but refuse to give him,you are directly telling him those guys who have previously slept with you are more important than him and he unlike them do not worth your body.
Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by linda190(f): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Kingpee2:
He has to be sure of what you have down there,just imagine you buying a car without driving it...Let him have the first sex and you can both talk about regulating when and when not to have it..If you love him do the needful.

What if after the first time with you and then he tells you no more. It does not make sense.....
Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by Kingpee2(m): 2:54am On Apr 23, 2018
linda190:

What if after the first time with you and then he tells you no more. It does not make sense.....
this is why the regulation is needed ...Talk about it before allowing him have access to it,I’m sure you will know through his countenance.
Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 23, 2018
Maybe. It could spice the relationship up..
Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by Jazzlite: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2018
linda190:

Premarital sex is wrong. Same with premarital "collecting" from a man who is not your husband.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by sparklezeee: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jazzlite:

Premarital sex is wrong. Same with premarital "collecting" from a man who is not your husband.

Premarital Collecting.LOL

Very creative of U
Re: Is It Compulsory That A Guy Must Have Sex With A Girl While In A Relationship? by Jazzlite: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
sparklezeee:

Premarital Collecting.LOL

Very creative of U

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Poses Topless In Bed. / Who Rocked The Monochrome Look, Bambam Or Cee-c / Fans Favorites Left Disappointed At 12th Headies Award [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.