Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Andy Stanley's Your Move.is - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Andy Stanley's Your Move.is (344 Views)

Does Supporting President Trump Hurt The Gospel? Andy Stanley Says Yes / Pastors Or Cult Leaders?James Macdonald, Andy Stanley, Steven Furtick, Bill Hybe / Love, Dates And Heartbreaks Part 2- Andy Stanley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andy Stanley's Your Move.is by 0neal(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
So I discovered Andy early 2016, when I first saw him preach on daystar television and ever since I fell in love with him...

Andy's style of teaching the word of God is unconventional, like a standup commedian - trust me, he does have a sharp sense of humor - and an impeccable story telling ability, he really knows how to get his listeners hooked when he is narrating a historical bible event.

His vision is centered around this statement, "since there are many unavoidable mishaps in the world, why create one yourself and latter regret." in simple term "Avoid Regrets by making better decisions"

This thread is to share excerpts of his sermons every Sunday...
Today he concluded the series on the live of King DAVID

the link is below, download and be bless

http://yourmove.is/episode/when-dreams-cant-come-true/
Re: Andy Stanley's Your Move.is by 0neal(m): 4:55am On Apr 29, 2018
Happy Sunday Friends...

Another Series titled, "What Makes You Happy?"

Andy's answer is Nothing

Happiness is more about WHO than what meaning happiness is relational.

Happy people have inner peace with themself, others and God...

Anything that undermines your peace ultimately undermines your Happiness.

Download link below...you'll be glad you did

http://nortpoinus-prog.edgesuite.net/NORTPOIN-US/995/990/WhatMakesYouHappy-Part1_Haivision-750k.mp3

(1) (Reply)

Known General Overseer Of A Church Asked His Office Workers To Swear / What Is Vain Repetition In Prayer? / Religion: The Ardent Killer Of Our History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.