Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Saraki: I Never Shared N10bn With Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: I Never Shared N10bn With Dogara (746 Views)

APC Leaks Video Of Hushpuppi Discussing With Dogara, Timi Frank And Dino Melaye / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Bauchi SUBEB Board Member Sacked For Associating With Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki: I Never Shared N10bn With Dogara by OWOJELA: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has denied sharing N10billion removed from the Federation Account illegally with the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara. An online newspaper had reported that the duo “have just illegally received and shared N10billion from the national treasury.”

Source: https://www.owojelasblog.com/2018/04/saraki-i-never-shared-n10bn-with-dogara.html

Re: Saraki: I Never Shared N10bn With Dogara by naijafella(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sir, even if you are telling the truth, no one will believe you because of the past.
Re: Saraki: I Never Shared N10bn With Dogara by yomi96(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
yimu, saraki is a well known crafty and deceitful man that single handedly recked the saraki business while turning the state into his personal property. So these news was expected. It is time for the youth to take it back. Dont be a lazy youth, go get your pvc
Re: Saraki: I Never Shared N10bn With Dogara by SalamRushdie: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
Then prove it by going on with election re-order change
Re: Saraki: I Never Shared N10bn With Dogara by rifasenate11(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
we have cleaned and shined our voters card.. waiting for 2019. there is no more GEJ to blame, Infact, this time around.. it's Buhari's turn to be blamed. it will be astonishing to the entire APC, after setting up crooked means to rig the elections, they will still fail

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Will Fail To Push Buhari Out If He Opposes PDP – Makarfi / Kingsley Moghalu: "He Is Our Own Emmanuel Macron"- Femi Aribisala / Obasanjo’s ADC Reveals Content Of Invitation Letters To Govs, Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.