Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 AM

Otun Olubadan Of Ibadan Land Narrates Ordeals Over Abduction Of His Twins - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Otun Olubadan Of Ibadan Land Narrates Ordeals Over Abduction Of His Twins (531 Views)

Meet Oba Owolabi Olakulehin, The Next Olubadan Of Ibadan / Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) / Oba Saliu Adetunji Is Dead! Olubadan Of Ibadan Dies At 93 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Otun Olubadan Of Ibadan Land Narrates Ordeals Over Abduction Of His Twins by babyvoice1990(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
The Otun Olubadan of Ibadan land, Oba Lekan Balogun, has narrated ordeals during the abduction of his twins in Ibadan, the Oyo capital.

Oba Balogun’s twins Fadeel and Fadeelah were abducted last week in his Akobo, Ibadan home.

According to reports, the six-year-olds regained their freedom on Monday after payment of N10 million ransom.

In an interview with The Nation, Balogun relives the traumatic experience of the six days and reveals how he and his wife coped.

On his experience during the six days of his twins’ kidnappers’ captivity, Oba Balogun said he missed how the kids greet him and report each other and how they used to play early morning.

“I love children. I love my children particularly. But I love these two children especially. When they wake up in the morning, they would come straight to my bedroom. One would lie by my side, the other on the other side, and would be shouting “Daddy Daddy, good morning.”

“And they would be reporting each other; he did this, she did that. I was very close to them. May be because I had them this old made all the difference. And they are lovely kids. If my bigger kids are aware of how I relate with these little children, they would really be jealous.”

He said apart from the physical presence, the kids absence made the house quiet for that one week. We weren’t doing anything.

The monarch, insideoyo.com gathered, is not willing to discuss the ransom paid before their release but he is full of thanks that his children have been freed after days in kidnappers’ den

Source: http://oyoaffairs.com/2018/04/22/otun-olubadan-of-ibadan-land-narrates-ordeals-over-abduction-of-his/

(1) (Reply)

The Benin Most Should Be Fix / LASG Introduces French Quiz Competition In Secondary Schools / Worshipping The Gods Of Your Ancestors Is Not A Sin But A Blessing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.