Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) (73948 Views)

BBNaija 2020 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Vikky014:
I can't be a sugar mummy to any boy. I'm doing very good
Me saying trash?
Oya modify and Edith that part of your post.

Tell me something, what was your reaction like after seeing my mention yesterday?
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Vikky014(f): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Me saying trash?
Oya modify and Edith that part of your post.

Tell me something, what was your reaction like after seeing my mention yesterday?
calling me ur sugarmummy is trash i wont edit it.
reaction how whether I screamed or something I felt normal despite not expecting it.
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Vikky014:
calling me ur sugarmummy is trash i wont edit it.
reaction how whether I screamed or something I felt normal despite not expecting it.

Shey them nor they play with you again?
Anyways, if you like Edith it, if you like don't. Lolz

You still using your numbers?
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Vikky014(f): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Shey them nor they play with you again?
Anyways, if you like Edith it, if you like don't. Lolz

You still using your numbers?
you mustn't play with any word. were u not the one that flashed my mtn lastnight..
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Vikky014:
you mustn't play with any word. were u not the one that flashed my mtn lastnight..
Come and beat me na since I decided to play with such word that you took offensive, for reason I still can't phantom.

Yeah, was checking if it would go and if you re still the recipient of the number.
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Vikky014(f): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Come and beat me na since I decided to play with such word that you took offensive, for reason I still can't phantom.

Yeah, was checking if it would go and if you re still the recipient of the number.
just slap urslf for me.

y will I change my line
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Vikky014:
just slap urslf for me.
y will I change my line
I have done you wish and crying right now. Come pet me to stop.
I don't know, there re diff reasons people change their lines
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Vikky014:
just slap urslf for me.

y will I change my line
I have done your wish and crying right now. Come pet me to stop.

Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Vikky014(f): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

I have done your wish and crying right now. Come pet me to stop.

Lol keep waiting I'm coming
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Vikky014:
Lol keep waiting I'm coming
Thought smile has deserted you when it concerns me. Good to know that you can still smile. Hmmm

I missed you love
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Vikky014(f): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Thought smile has deserted you when it concerns me. Good to know that you can still smile. Hmmm

I missed you love
really that's good to know
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Vikky014:
really that's good to know
Lol. Stop given me that face

Shey you nor miss me too?
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Vikky014(f): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
Lol. Stop given me that face
Shey you nor miss me too?
do you think so?
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Vikky014:
do you think so?
We both know so. Its a bond that only heaven can break. And heaven won't put assunder to what the heart has chosen. So, its a bond that would last forever. Lol

How much do you missed me?
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Vikky014(f): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

We both know so. Its a bond that only heaven can break. And heaven won't put assunder to what the heart has chosen. So, its a bond that would last forever. Lol

How much did you missed me?
I can't say.
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by KINGinVAHALA: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Vikky014:
I can't say.
You can!
Or, who else is now watching you and your posts over here? You shouldn't do what anyone thinks, but rather what your heart wishes and save your heart from burdens.

Honeypie, How much do you miss your baby?
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by rainbow333(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNx5OI9Zoco&spfreload=10

*Watch this funny video� � See as bad economy and hardship dy follow person dy walka ..and some girls don't know that things are hard.*
*If you are the guy will u do dy same??*

But please ����don't forget to Subscribe and Share too ♻♻
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by rainbow333(m): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79QJLRe4a4E

*IMSU STUDENTS HAVE COME AGAIN* ooo � �
I can't believe that some students don't know how to answer questions
watch to find out the question
Plz Watch & Share BUT Don't Forget To Subscribe
Re: BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) by Omowunmi22: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party / Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.