Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. (7041 Views)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
This is a real life story that happened to me, and I really don't know what to say, juts need an advice from well meaning NLnders.

My name is The Apostle, and I am an apostle of the Gospel.
So it all started, when I was deep into the world, there is this girl I know (Patricia) that organises chicks for me to fvck, when I'm in need
on a particular day, I told her my specifications and she organised a chick for me, he name is Joyce, Joyce is pretty, caramel skin, fine legs, lovely height, just the way I like my girls, immediately I saw Joyce I loved her, and told her I liked Joyce and she was my description of the kinda girl I like., so after that, Patricia told Joyce that she will be cool with me, called me aside, and told me I should take care of her and do her well. And bid us farewell. .
Well, that was how it went, that night I was suppose to fvck Joyce, but I never did, she went into the bathroom, came out and told me she was seeing her menses, so we had to delay the program, and fixed the match for another day.
Withing the while, Patricia fallout with Joyce and they stopped being friends, she (Patricia) told me, that I should forget Joyce and arranged another chick for me, that I fvcked very very well.
But I still needed to taste Joyce, as she was my description of a lady, and I really ryhme with her in spirit immediately she came and we conversed. Well, so I established a connection with Joyce again., we kept talking and booked another date.
She came on our proposed date, and we fvcked, she was truly the description of the lady I like, her body was crisp clean and she's very neat. After then, she comes occasionally and we fvck too. On two occasions, she has arranged 2 of her friends for me that I have fvcked too as well.

The Problem
The challenge now is, after a while, myself and Joyce became better friends, we became very close and grew a very strong bond, she's a rare girl, I have Almost never met her kind of girl in my life, she's kind hearted, very free, easy going and has a heart of gold.and very down to earth. Her kind of girl is rare, I feel like we dating, and I miss her absence.

Please I need advice from well meaning bras here present, should I go on and date her or I should let her be.

Honest response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmm its dangerous having a relationship with a runzgirl. Initially they come off as nice when u start d relationship with them but if d tin go reach matrimony level omo u will see pepper from her. Anyway any advice dem give u here u will still follow d one in ur heart. All i will say is be careful. Na street girl yu wan involve with so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
I almost married a runs girl 2 years ago
lefulefu:
Hmm its dangerous having a relationship with a runzgirl. Initially they come off as nice when u start d relationship with them but if d tin go reach matrimony level omo u will see pepper from her. Anyway any advice dem give u here u will still follow d one in ur heart. All i will say is be careful. Na street girl yu wan involve with so.

2 Likes

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
She's not really a street girl. Has really cut down.
lefulefu:
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
This is deep...

Greiboy

Uduj where are you guys? cry
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheTrueApostle if a girl likes you, she can cut down and be loyal, most ladies come with a price, it's almost a miracle to see a good girl with a clean slate. However I would suggest you date her for a really long period of time before concluding. Most times its infatuation not really love, love doesn't fade, maybe she's good in the other room and that's what's clouding your judgement

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
She's not really a street girl. Has really cut down.
runzgirls are hardly loyal when in a relationship or married. The tin dey dhier blood. Can u accept it if she still sleeps around with her customers on code while she's dating u? That's the question u have to ask urself oo. If u are ok with an open relationship then u won't have an issue dating her.
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
thanks the living God! U dodged a bulletcheesy.
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by ultimateyankee: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Some runs girls are very nice.but I fear them you can't really read their mind talking from experience but some times they end up been good wife.50% of the girls marry these days are runs girls.

4 Likes

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Rubbiish(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
This is deep...

Greiboy

What do u mean by deep?
Are u not a runzgirl?

The fact is 90% of nigerian ladies are runz girls abeg...Op just manage d one u see...

7 Likes

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
cheesy I took her home to my Oldman, tradition said it was forbidden for us to get married but she was really loyal. I believe everyone is a saint she was really straight with me, unlike the new born again chic I have been toasting for many years now, that one has been giving me wahala
lefulefu:
thanks the living God! U dodged a bulletcheesy.
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Very true 90% of females have a price
Rubbiish:

What do u mean by deep?
Are u not a runzgirl?

The fact is 90% of nigerian ladies are run girls abeg...Op just manage d one u see...
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
This is deep...

Greiboy

Aren't you familiar with the work of the op cheesy
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
ultimateyankee:
Some runs girls are very nice.but I fear them you can't really read their mind talking from experience but some times they end up been good wife.50% of the girls marry these days are runs girls.
they are nice as in they might spend on u but when it comes to loyalty they are never loyal. Most ppl tend to romantise olosho based on some romantic movies they have watched like Pretty Womancheesy. But in reality many oloshos are cold hearted and when they get what they want they show u their true colour. Me when i get small scent that a girl i dey with na street things she dey do before she knows it i don pack my bag and run.

3 Likes

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
I will like to fucck Joyce too... She actually will like a threesomeeee!!

6 Likes

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Rubbiish:

What do u mean by deep?
Are u not a runzgirl?

The fact is 90% of nigerian ladies are runz girls abeg...Op just manage d one u see...
i do believe Op is talking about professional runzgirls
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Rubbiish(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
As u small reach u wanted to marry far back as of two years ago? I nor understand...u too small for marriage as of that time?
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Rubbiish(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
Very true 90% of females have a price
Honestly my brother...
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Rubbiish:

What do u mean by deep?
Are u not a runzgirl?

Only a fool will react equally to the actions of an insane being who is mentally deranged enough to call himself "rubbish " smiley

How are you this Sunday? Getting well? smiley

3 Likes

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Love can be so unassuming !
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
I will be 29 soon, I became comfortable at 24/25 so I can get married, if not that trash girls are on my radar and I wanted to make big money by now I should have gotten married with child sef.
Rubbiish:

As u small reach u wanted to marry far back as of two years ago?
I nor understand...u too small for marriage as of that time?
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Rubbiish(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
My brother all these girls of present days are into prostitution...
They all got price like donpiko rightly pointed out...
U won't believe what some of those innocent looking girls do at night...RuthDaniels can attest to this...

1 Like

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy I took her home to my Oldman, tradition said it was forbidden for us to get married but she was really loyal. I believe everyone is a saint she was really straight with me, unlike the new born again chic I have been toasting for many years now, that one has been giving me wahala
mehn u get mind oo cheesy. Me no fit near one. Hmm born again ke? Hope u know there are girls in the street who are very active in their church. Forget that born again stuff. Most of it na just pretence.
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Rubbiish(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will be 29 soon, I became comfortable at 24/25 so I can get married, if not that trash girls are on my radar and I wanted to make big money by now I should have gotten married with child sef.
You quick touch money....You look young & rich...Kudos.
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
greiboy:
Aren't you familiar with the work of the op cheesy
Wouldn't want to think him a troll, who knows dude might be serious this time cheesy

Let's assume the op is a serious type, what advice would you give? smiley
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
Rubbiish:

My brother all these girls of present days are into prostitution...
They all got price like donpiko rightly pointed out...
U won't believe what some of those innocent looking girls do at night...RuthDaniels can attest to this...
yea i know about it. We even have Facebook olosho. These one na mostly campus babes dey run...though some few working class babes dey do am. Rich guy on Facebook might hala them and dem go arrange prize and d babe will travel all d way d guy is staying to have sex with him in exchange for cash and many of these ladies are in serious relationship or engaged. Na part time runz be dat onecheesy. But this babe op is talking about is a full time professional runzgirl it seems. Anyway sha runz na runzcheesy.
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Rubbiish(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
lefulefu:
yea i know about it. We even have Facebook olosho. These one na mostly campus babes dey run...though some few working class babes dey do am. Rich guy on Facebook might hala them and dem go arrange prize and d babe will travel all d way d guy is staying to have sex with him in exchange for cash and many of these ladies are in serious relationship or engaged. Na part time runz be dat onecheesy. But this babe op is talking about is a full time professional runzgirl it seems. Anyway sha runz na runzcheesy.
I get ur point sha....But this current hardship no dey reach ur side at all...see as u fresh @dp...
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Rubbiish:

I get ur point sha....But this current hardship no dey reach ur side at all...see as u fresh @dp...
itz da lord's doing cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Ayobami7(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Village people
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Wouldn't want to think him a troll, who knows dude might be serious this time cheesy

Let's assume the op is a serious type, what advice would you give? smiley
The biggest problem associated with dating a sex worker is not the fear of promiscuous behavior or even possible sexually transmitted diseases, it is the transactional mentality associated with their affection.

Runz girls, common sex workers etc are all guilty of that mindset and it extremely hard for them to get rid of that Mindset

So to the op, assuming you are serious

1)I believe you need to have a frank discussion with the said lady about looking for another source of livelihood. it won't be easy because apparently prostitution pays well.

2)You must also be sure the lady is actually in love with you as well. it is very important because change of habit is very hard to accomplish without true passion

3) I urge you to exercise some patience, and take time to observe her after you must have made your intentions known to her.

Good luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmmm...

I don't want to judge here but in life, nothing is new under the sun. Pray about it and if you deeply convinced, go for her... Tell her about your feelings and if she is really in sync, we shall see it pre wedding photos here
Re: How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
Not at all, she's not, just a once once thing, she follows her mum to sell petty goods in the market, rarelywears makeup orhigh brow dresses.. She'sdown toearth my bra, and that's her she no dey form am.
lefulefu:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Desire For More!!!!!! / Things Have Really Changed With Our Girls (picture) / Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.