Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

How the Nigeria Media House are helping Herdsmen to Kill Nigerians Aroms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How the Nigeria Media House are helping Herdsmen to Kill Nigerians Aroms (868 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How the Nigeria Media House are helping Herdsmen to Kill Nigerians Aroms by Adieza(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
BRANDING:

You can brand anything, even "shit". If you call it excrement then it doesn't sound that bad.

I see someone is rebranding the Fulani herdsmen gradually. This is how it works. Watch out and you will see it. The Punch Newspaper always refer to the killings as "Farmers and Herdsmen conflict". I am sure these reporters understand the difference between conflict and genocide. Someone has an editorial script for them. Because Nigerians are not very educated they don't know the difference between

"Farmers and Herdsmen conflict"
"Herdsmen and Farmers conflict"

it sound the same, but it is not. It is called positioning in branding. Google it.

In marketing, the first and last word are very significant. Basically, they are selling you "Farmers conflict" This is how your mind is minimizing it.

A conflict is " a serious disagreement or argument." That is not what is going on.

What is going on is that one group is systematically killing all other people. It is called genocide: "The deliberate killing of a large group of people,"

Now the Premium Times Newspapers is calling them Bandit, Gunmen and Assailants. But they all happened to be Fulani herdsmen. I have never seen an Edo man amongst them.

These people are not hard to find. Go to the editor of the Punch Newspaper and any other Newspaper trying to rebrand this atrocities and interrogate him as to who is paying them to constantly refer to this massacre as Farmers vs Herdsmen conflict? then you will get the ring leaders.

Nigerians have underestimated these people too long and still do. These people have their own army and can move from one place of the country to the other with impunity. They even have their own branding team and yet some people think they are stupid cattle people. I wonder who is stupid?

Me! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Still thinking.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=364049500767831&id=158338594672257

cc: lalasticlala and seun
cc: mynd44 and maclatunji

Re: How the Nigeria Media House are helping Herdsmen to Kill Nigerians Aroms by docadams: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmmmmm

OK, Professor Branding, now that you have branded it the way it suits you, are you gonna just perch on your lazy ass and do nothing. Please, don't make me believe you are a lazy yooth. Do something.
Re: How the Nigeria Media House are helping Herdsmen to Kill Nigerians Aroms by Adieza(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmm

OK, Professor Branding, now that you have branded it the way it suits you, are you gonna just perch on your lazy ass and do nothing. Please, don't make me believe you are a lazy youth. Do something.
I just corrected you, Don't disrespect an elderly man.

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Set To Be Removed From EFCC / Health Workers Strike Vs FG Of Nigeria: Situation Report / Kaduna LG Elections: PDP Heads To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.