Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

To Think Cee C Would Win BBN Is To Have A Depraved Mind. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / To Think Cee C Would Win BBN Is To Have A Depraved Mind. (355 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Think Cee C Would Win BBN Is To Have A Depraved Mind. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Though I didn't devote a reasonable amount of time to the just concluded BBN, I can confidently tell you that to think or want Cee C to win the prize is to be depraved.

My assertion is evidence supported. Cee C is everything that is wrong with the unity of healthy togetherness. She is bitter, politically incorrect, abusive, recalcitrant, narcissistic, and fake.

She fought with practically everyone and this is testament to her sociopathic tendencies. It got to a stage that others had to let her be and that was just because they could not do more than ignore or abuse in return.

And even though some people believe the show promotes all forms of immortality, because the lovers of the show and organizers would want you to believe it promotes togetherness, no rigging could make Cee C win.
Re: To Think Cee C Would Win BBN Is To Have A Depraved Mind. by phoenixthefirst(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thank God she didn't win.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Now That Big Brother Naija Is Over Can We Kiss And Make Up? / How To Make Money Online 2018 Must See / Updated News: Museveni Urges UK To Drop South Sudan Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.