₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,184,727 members, 4,763,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 February 2019 at 05:05 PM

Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) (12465 Views)

Liverpool Completes £67 Million Alisson Deal / Betking.com ......Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! / FIBA AFROBASKETBALL 2017: Nigeria Beats Mali 90:67 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) by Blitz4real(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Join Betking today the fastest growing sport betting company. Weekly commission on sales with state of the art platform , more betting options for your customers, Jackpot on virtual football, color color with great web tv for all virtual games. For more info whatsapp 08062246743 or visit www.betking.com

Re: Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) by Alcapa: 2:39am On Nov 21, 2018
If you know you can Accumulate 2 odds every weekend, not more than 3 outcomes , I have a Group on Telegram, Admission is simply by providing 2 odds on the first weekend , if success rate is 100%, you will be Admitted and paired with another Pro bettors 2odds as you for free the next weekend, and subsequent one. Our Community will forever Remain free. And you can not be paired with not more than 2 Pro Bettors using the Same Bookies. Bet9ja and Betking.

Their would be Ranks, you loose a rank the moment you loose your admission ticket. 100% is possible, not more than 3 Matches no Day 2 outcomes.

Total Decency within Group would be observed. 

The community would Frown at Fraud or any Form of extortion. 

All outcomes must be on a whole day! No Day 2 outcomes.

Admin reserves the Right to Accept or Decline Admission tickets Irrespective of the Outcome.

Our community is not based on luck, But Success Rate.

Telegram Group Account no
+447736201474

Never bet with your Heart
Re: Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) by BetKingOfficial: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Something big is happening on BetKing this Friday!!! Are you ready? cool

Re: Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) by maysoft: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
try betbiga
BetKingOfficial:
Something big is happening on BetKing this Friday!!! Are you ready? cool

Re: Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) by maysoft: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
Betbiga Overload
BETBIGA OVERLOAD - STEPS TO FOLLOW

To activate Betbiga Overload, you must;

A. START BIGA

B. PREDICT BIGA

A. TO START BIGA - November 5 - December 14, 2018

NEW USER

1. Register on https://www.betbiga.com/en/register

2. Confirm your account by clicking the link sent to your Email

3. Follow BetBiga on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the Youtube Channel - @Betbiga

4. Fund your account

5. Play any games of your choice with single or multiple bets. You will complete this step when your placed bets add up to N10.000.

EXISTING USER

1. Follow BetBiga on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the Youtube Channel- @Betbiga

2. Fund your account

3 . Play any games of your choice with single or multiple bets. You will complete this step when your placed bets add up to N10.000.

B. PREDICT BIGA - 15th of December, 2018

Correctly predict 4 out of 5 selected games outcomes (1 X 2). These 5 games will be announced on the 14th of December (morning).

Terms & Conditions
BETBIGA OVERLOAD - TERMS AND CONDITIONS

These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"wink set out the basis on which you can participate in the BETBIGA OVERLOAD ("Competition"wink. By entering the competition you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not enter the competition and you will not be eligible to win the prize.

COMPETITION PERIOD:
The start date for the competition starts November 6 to December 15, 2018.

ELIGIBILITY:
Entry is open to all paid BETBIGA customers aged 18-70 years. Only one entry per person is allowed.

PRIZE:
VIP match tickets to watch the live match between Arsenal VS Chelsea, 16 January 2019.
This gift is non- transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered. The prize does not include e.g. personal expenditure and other incidental costs other than those specifically included. The winner will only receive a ticket to watch the live match between Arsenal and Chelsea as well as flight ticket or consolation prizes.

SELECTION OF WINNERS:
This campaign is in 2 stages, Winners will progress from stage to stage. However the final winners will be picked from a pool of finalists made it to the final stage through a very transparent and open method that will be televised electronically.
The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 72 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the prize within 4 days, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible and correct entries.

PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA:
If the winner is aged 18 or over, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the competition, and the [promoter- Betbiga] WILL use the winners' name , images and comments relating to the competition or prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in ant media worldwide without notice and WITHOUT ANY FEE being paid.
Details of the winners' name and country will be available on request for 6 weeks after closing date by writting to Betbiga (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope, addresses of 2 guarantors and also stating the name and closing date of the promotion) at the address set out bellow.

Betbiga will use entrants' personal details for the purposes of administering the competition and awarding the prize.
Re: Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) by Alcapa: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
If you know you can Accumulate 2 odds every weekend, not more than 3 outcomes , I have a Group on Telegram, Admission is simply by providing 2 odds on the first weekend , if success rate is 100%, you will be Admitted and paired with other Pro bettors 2odds who share 100% Rating as you for free the next weekend, and subsequent weekends.

Bet9ja or Betking are our Bookies.

Our Community will forever Remain free.

Their would be Ranks, you loose a rank the moment you loose your admission ticket. 100% is possible, not more than 3 Matches no Day 2 outcomes.

Total Decency within Group would be observed. 

The community would Frown at Fraud or any Form of extortion. 

All outcomes must be on a single day! No Day 2 outcomes.

Admin reserves the Right to Accept or Decline Admission tickets Irrespective of the Outcome.

Our community is not based on luck, But Success Rate.

Telegram Group Account no
+447736201474

Never bet with your Heart
Re: Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) by Blitz4real(m): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2018
Join betking today the fastest growing sport betting company. Weekly commission on sales with state of the art platform , more betting options for your customers, Jackpot on virtual football, color color with great web tv for all virtual games. For more info whatsapp 08062246743 or visit
www.betking.com
Re: Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) by ADEJARE777: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
Scam Alert!!!
Betking Is The Worstest Bet Company I Ever Know I Won Few Minutes Ago Instead Of Transfering The Money To My Bank Account They Credited Me The Money I Won To My Betking Account I Would Advice You All Reading This Post To Stay Away From This Scam Company
Re: Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) by BetKingOfficial: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
ADEJARE777:
Scam Alert!!!
Betking Is The Worstest Bet Company I Ever Know I Won Few Minutes Ago Instead Of Transfering The Money To My Bank Account They Credited Me The Money I Won To My Betking Account I Would Advice You All Reading This Post To Stay Away From This Scam Company
Hello Adejare777, congratulations on your win.

Please note that all winnings are first credited to the customer's BetKing Account (Virtual Wallet) and can only be transferred to the customer's bank account upon withdrawal request.

Kindly follow the steps below to withdraw from your BetKing account:

Step 1: Log on to www.betking.com with your username and password.

Step 2: Under the user area menu on the left side of the website, click on 'My Account'

Step 3: Click on withdrawal and enter your 10-digit Bank Account Number.

Step 4: Click on the drop-down arrow

Step 5: Select the appropriate bank name

Step 6: Input the amount to withdraw

Step 7: Click on 'Accept' to complete the transaction.
Re: Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) by legitsteve1(m): 5:36am On Feb 07
Betking is indeed a scam company, when you place a bet on bet9ja if one game go on void they will remove that one on void and pay you the rest, check out this scam betking. I credited my betking account with 4000. I place a bet with all. 5 games 4 have entered one is one void, is more than 2 days now. the game finished. But it still writing in progress, they don't want to credit me.i don't know what to do.it really pissing me off. Betking is a scam company, you people should be careful with all this betting company especially betking
Re: Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) by BetKingOfficial: 9:03am On Feb 07
legitsteve1:
Betking is indeed a scam company, when you place a bet on bet9ja if one game go on void they will remove that one on void and pay you the rest, check out this scam betking. I credited my betking account with 4000. I place a bet with all. 5 games 4 have entered one is one void, is more than 2 days now. the game finished. But it still writing in progress, they don't want to credit me.i don't know what to do.it really pissing me off. Betking is a scam company, you people should be careful with all this betting company especially betking
Hello Steve,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Upon further investigation we discovered that your bet has been settled and your winning credited. See proof below.

We understand you might have been inconvenienced by the slight delay but that is inline with our policy of confirming that all void matches will or will not be played within 2 days of the previously scheduled date.

Kindly confirm that you have been duly attended to and you may now edit your earlier post to reflect the current status.

May you play long.

BetKing Team

Re: Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) by Temitayotobi: 5:26am On Feb 11
Pls I won 7k using the bonus of betking and now unable to withdraw what can I do?
Re: Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) by BetKingOfficial: 9:06am On Feb 12
Temitayotobi:
Pls I won 7k using the bonus of betking and now unable to withdraw what can I do?
Please click the link to learn how to access your bonus >> https://m.betking.com/en/help-area/welcome-bonus
Re: Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) by coolskimmer: 10:28am On Feb 14
HURRY UP AND GET A LOCATION FOR YOUR SELF, REGISTRATION IS FREE, TO BE AN AGENT, CALL OR WHATSAPP 08030739468

Re: Betking Vs Bet9ja 1(5.20) X (3.11) 2(1.67) by coolskimmer: 11:11am On Feb 14
HURRY UP AND GET A SHOP LOCATION , REGISTRATION IS FREE , TO BE AN AGENT, CALL OR WHATSAPP 08030739468

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team / Ahmed Musa Says His Goal Against Libya Is His Birthday Gift / Tmastermindz Sure Tips Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.