Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Post Your Tattoo Ideas And Tattooed Pictures On Your Body - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Post Your Tattoo Ideas And Tattooed Pictures On Your Body (2674 Views)

Best Tattoo Ideas! / Amazing Ladybug Tattoo Ideas For All Ladies / Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Tattoo Ideas And Tattooed Pictures On Your Body by umughal147(m): 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Here we are going to start a new campaign, in which you will be allowed to post some tattooed pictures. You can take the pictures of your body parts with tattoo designs.

[url]easytattooideas.com[/url]

Re: Post Your Tattoo Ideas And Tattooed Pictures On Your Body by umughal147(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Here i am showing you one of the best Superman 3D Tattoo for Back.

http://easytattooideas.com/3d-tattoos/

Re: Post Your Tattoo Ideas And Tattooed Pictures On Your Body by umughal147(m): 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Here I am going to show you one of the best Watercolor Wrist Tattoos.

http://easytattooideas.com/watercolor-tattoos/

Re: Post Your Tattoo Ideas And Tattooed Pictures On Your Body by Mummyjoy: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
You need Jesus Christ
Re: Post Your Tattoo Ideas And Tattooed Pictures On Your Body by Nobody: 6:48am On May 05, 2018
Mummyjoy:
You need Jesus Christ

Mechie onu biko!
Re: Post Your Tattoo Ideas And Tattooed Pictures On Your Body by Octopus3000: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2020
I had the same concerns a few years ago with finding a good tattoo- master. For so long I was eager to make a portrait on my arm professionally and found the best tattoo studio in India. I really appreciate their perseverance in their field as for me it poses a formidable challenge to make something artsy like they do. Amazingly how the master understands you from the word go. I've ended up planing the second tattoo already. So if you want a beautiful and high-quality tattoo, then I recommend this clinic to you.

(1) (Reply)

Miss Ideal Nigeria, Precious Adigwe Lands In Korea For The Miss Global Queen Pag / Men's Casual Leather Black Sneakers For Sale / Bulk Ankara, Ghana Prints & Wooden For Personal Use And Occassions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.