Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game (40993 Views)

#bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) / BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by trendysturvs(f): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
There has been noise and jubilation. In reality one would think Arsenal just won premiership but it was Miracle emerging winner of BBnaija and Cee-c been the first runner up. Some Nigerians were surprised that viewers actually voted Cee-c over Tobi. See the reactions below:

https://tsb.com.ng/2018/04/see-how-nigerians-reacted-to-cee-c-losing-the-star-prize-of-bbnaijafinale-game-show/

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Osasnidas(m): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
Any little things Nigerians always react.. like we are made of some sought of chemicals..

FTC though

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Lifeofpolice1(m): 2:14am On Apr 23, 2018
Chemical reactors

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Macnnoli4(m): 2:35am On Apr 23, 2018
Cee-c didn't win and so. I knew miracle would win judging from the 'semi-finals' voting result. What saddens me is that of all the sponsored prizes from pepsi, nokia, etc., cee-c did not win one. It is this kind of bad luck I sometimes feel I have.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 23, 2018
She shot herself in the foot with her overbearing attitude.

I hope she gets all the help she would need.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Samusu(m): 6:45am On Apr 23, 2018
She won brand ambassador for CEEC BITTERS

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by miracle956: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2018
f
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by BreezyCB(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2018
Cee-c be like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by tolugar: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2018
i guess alomo bitters will use her as brand ambassador

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Iamdmentor1(m): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2018
Imagine

9 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Onyinye15(f): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2018
Ceece would have used the SUV to splash us water

So happy tongue tongue grin grin

76 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Oladipo1166(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2018
Finally BBN is over,.......... we can now hear word,......
Useless show, useless organizers, useless people, useless sponsorship, useless followers.

#Lazy youths

31 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Oladipo1166(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Onyinye15:
:oDr

Space Booker's Association (SBA)
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by emykuzee: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Lol
Nairaland no go let person rest again ni.
Everyone was thanking Baba it was over not knowing the unexpected.
Abeg e don do n.a.Biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by ask4double(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Macnnoli4:
Cee-c didn't win and so. I knew miracle would win judging from the 'semi-finals' voting result. What saddens me is that of all the sponsored prizes from pepsi, nokia, etc., cee-c did not win one. It is this kind of bad luck I sometimes feel I have.
@ the bold, don't say negative things about yourself bro.

33 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2018
Nothing like bad publicity in entertainment.

Babe is trending even more than the winner

That's what she just needs now.

5 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by CYBERGHOST007(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2018
shocked

Epic

11 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Mikepenny5(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2018
Oladipo1166:
Finally BBN is over,.......... we can now hear word,......
Useless show, useless organizers, useless people, useless sponsorship, useless followers.

#Lazy youths
useless poster

12 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by DrMuzungu(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2018
1. Mweeeeee, mammyyyyy, daddyyyyy, I open yansh on the TV for everybody to see and I did not win, mweeeeee

2. How does that affect the life of any of us here?
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by kokakola: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2018
A bad Attitude is like a flat tyre, you can't go anywhere until you change it....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by adetes: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2018
Her altitude is bad, if she win I will nt BB NAIJA again

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by beautyhd: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Bbn news again?
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by inoki247: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2018
Ce-Cee afta anoucing miracle d winner of bet9ja...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by letusbepieces: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2018
Y ARE THESE YORUBA PEOPLE LIKE THIS? ALWAYS BITTER!

BBNAIJA IS JUST A SHOW, IT HAS ENDED, MIRACLE WON BASED ON HIS NAME AND SUPPORT FROM NINA.

CEEC CAME SECOND. DO U THINK IT IS EASY TO COME SECOND?

MILLIONS VOTED FOR HER, THAT MEANS MILLIONS RESPECT HER STAND AND WILL.

JUST LEAVE OUR IGBO SISTER ALONE.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Mutemenot(m): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2018
I think am the happiest man.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by adanny01(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2018
Cee C bitters, latest brand in town. Hahaha

I just dey imagine how BBN go lose viewers if Cee C had won.

She should enjoy the negative fame she has since her name is trending.

Cee C is so toxic that NEPA experienced a system collapse when it got to her announcement.

11 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2018
Macnnoli4:
Law of attraction. If you feel you have bad luck, it will follow you. Read up the desiderata and learn.

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2018
ask4double:
@ the bold, don't say negative things about yourself bro.

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Law of attraction. If you feel you have bad luck, it will follow you. Read up the desiderata and learn.

U guys won't understand it.

I feel wat he feels.

I go to occasions, food reach my turn e finish.

Was a day I went to petrol station, as dey were about serving me fuel finish

So many others I cant recall.

Wait... I bought a crypto coin of 50k held it for over 6months after it crashed. D day i vex sell am, 3days after I sell am, it rose to 150k.

I almost killed mysef. Thanks to my big bro and lil bro who gave me words of encouragement

4 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by letusbepieces: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2018
YORUBA PEOPLE SHOULD STOP OVER ESTIMATING THEIR RELEVANCE.

IT IS BECOS OF THEM , BUHARI IS CALLING NIGERIA YOUTH LAZY.

24-7 THEY ARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MAKING SENSE.

ALWAYS WITHCH HUNTING, LIKE WITCHES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game by Niyinficient(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2018
letusbepieces:
Y ARE THESE YORUBA PEOPLE LIKE THIS? ALWAYS BITTER!

BBNAIJA IS JUST A SHOW, IT HAS ENDED, MIRACLE WON BASED ON HIS NAME AND SUPPORT FROM NINA.

CEEC CAME SECOND. DO U THINK IT IS EASY TO COME SECOND?

MILLIONS VOTED FOR HER, THAT MEANS MILLIONS RESPECT HER STAND.

JUST LEAVE OUR IGBO SISTER ALONE

Just Negodu....another Yabacitizen on monday morning.....

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2018 And How Much They Made / Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall / Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.