Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

#PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year (27931 Views)

Ronaldo Picks Up Golden Foot Award / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Lalas247(f): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
TRAILBLAIZER:
LALAS247 GUESS WHAT AM COMING BACK TO ENGLAND WITH UCL IN MY HOMEBOI SALLAH 'S HANDS
BALLON D'OR LOADING
Haha ride on Lad!
Baby where have u been all these day .. left me here to fly the flag by myself grin welcome bk wink
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by liverpudian9(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Guys don dey fight because of salah imagine, to me If salah wins UCL he'll win european best they just dont get it, i am seeing the signs anytime them do uefa player of the week or goal of the week u will see either Salah or Mane, if salah wins epl golden boot,european golden shoe,best europe, UECL plus a good world cup performance he will win the FIFA world best
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Herrmes: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
ikorodureporta:
So far, he is ahead of Messi on World's best, & only behind CR7 based on popularity
You're joking, right?
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Well deserved.
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wow, dude making Afrika proud kiss
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by viktor88: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:

Common keep quite. don't ever compare him and Messi with Ronaldo again. how many World Best he don carry. Please and please mind your finger
I meant this year, he is on the same level with them.
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by oloriLFC(f): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
luvola:
Up Liverpool. up sallah .. olorilfc , lalas247 food is ready.
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by TRAILBLAIZER: 3:30am On May 30, 2018
Lalas247:

Haha ride on Lad!
Baby where have u been all these day .. left me here to fly the flag by myself grin welcome bk wink
been busy dear buh don't worry ur comrade is back
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Lalas247(f): 2:25pm On May 30, 2018
TRAILBLAIZER:
been busy dear buh don't worry ur comrade is back
did u see our new player cheesy
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by TRAILBLAIZER: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lalas247:
did u see our new player cheesy
hu miggt that b fill me in
Re: #PFA Awards: Mohamed Salah Picks Up Men's Player Of The Year by Zanas: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Still looking forward to seeing Salah at the world cup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Falcons Aircraft Emits Smoke, As Plane Develops Electrical Problem / Jubilation As Enugu Rangers Wins Nigeria League. Breaks 32-Year-Old Jinx (Pics) / Nigerian Athlete Blessing Okagbare Breaks 22-year-old African Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.