Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,834 members, 7,798,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb (91609 Views)

Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited / Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle / BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by prechbills1(m): 12:59am On Apr 23, 2018
Chikita66:
See her small nyash cheesy.

you got a smaller ass so she's better than you.

$

1 Like

Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Eshiettk(m): 1:14am On Apr 23, 2018
Really??
greatme2good:
She can go back to Imsu and write her carry overs.
As she didn't win the money, she will feel so remorse watching that.
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Groovenaija360(m): 1:19am On Apr 23, 2018
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by steveDpro: 1:45am On Apr 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by StylesX: 2:09am On Apr 23, 2018
you wanna join a WhatsApp group for fiver schemit, blogging,
computer,
graphics,
useful tips and websites, Gaming,
phones
tech topic send me a dm on WhatsApp contact on siggy, lets help our selves become self reliant and informed
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Cyrilpac(m): 2:47am On Apr 23, 2018
Chikita66:
Is like you have it big and I love it big, i like to have you
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by zudozz: 2:56am On Apr 23, 2018
why am I so happy that I dont even know who Miracle or cee cee is?
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by captainbangz: 4:06am On Apr 23, 2018
Chikita66:
YOU ARE ATIN, OYA LEMME SEE YA OWN^_^
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Puzzypleazer: 4:09am On Apr 23, 2018
Real LovePeddler, the worst thing to happen to any guy is to have a bf or wife like nina
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Alejoc(m): 4:17am On Apr 23, 2018
All of them na winners o o!
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by alenwup(m): 4:23am On Apr 23, 2018
SirLakes:

Her lecturers won't mind having their own share of her honey well grin
grin
SirLakes:

Her lecturers won't mind having their own share of her honey well grin
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by judgedredd22(m): 4:31am On Apr 23, 2018
Chikita66:

wey your own big yansh?

1 Like

Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Burger01(m): 4:53am On Apr 23, 2018
edicied:
Please, what are we using the look for?
I tire o smiley
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by papauju(m): 4:58am On Apr 23, 2018
Chikita66:
but her nyash no big pass your own?
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by missyblissy: 5:16am On Apr 23, 2018
Bombiday:
I feel like nobody has issues here as long as Cee C didnt win.

Exactly... I never watched it but the stories I read about that brat was too much and the last one she did where she insulted her father. I prayed she didn't win. Cos if had won that means our society has gone bad and it promotes and accepts the rubbish she did. But no ooooo people have spoken. That babe is toxic. I wonder how her bf dey cope with her. Any man wey marry this one wan die early be that
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Basalt(m): 5:33am On Apr 23, 2018
sprints1:
HOW TO WIN BIG BROTHER NAIJA

STEP 1
Be Humble, Behave Like A Reponsible Fellow Act Like U Love Everyone Be Fun & Sociable Not Like LOLU OO That is Boring Like Watching MALAGA VS LAS PALMAS

STEP 2
Dont Gossip I Repeat Dont Behave Like Mrs. Tobi Dont Bad Mouth

STEP 3
Stick With A Female Partner Fucck Her If U Like Make Sure U Earn Her Trust Not Like BAMTEDDY/LOTO Nonsense Boring Relationship OOO

STEP 4
This One is Jara But Not Neccessary Win In House Games

Since you already know the steps, Why not go and win it yourself in 2019?
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by mustafa006: 5:43am On Apr 23, 2018
I hope miracle will compensate her for the Olosho services she has offered
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by talk2percy(m): 5:57am On Apr 23, 2018
So what the look on her face say?
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by hmuhammad(m): 6:03am On Apr 23, 2018
Chikita66:
see your small breast like pimple
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Ladeal: 6:05am On Apr 23, 2018
Thermodynamics:
Finally big brother people go let us rest.

How much were you paid for wasting about 3months of your life watching other people paving their way to 45million naira.

At least we all can now focus on how we can vote Buhari out, a more productive voting that can help our lives.
Well not everyone realizes this but just a few. Most people do it for the fun of it though.

Becoming wealthy is a choice that requires you to take that extra step forward when others are still thinking. Some may have looted the country's treasury, but some among the wealthy in the country and in the world at large did made their wealth by investing in one lucrative business or the other.

Real estate still boast of a huge return on investment that will give you a high return on investment when properly done. Our very own Adenuga of GLO, Donald Trump, Otedola, Robert Kiyosaki, Dangote, Alakija... to mention but a few who are dominating through investment, through real estate are common examples...

The Ajah/Ibeju-lekki axis is a fast developing region in Lagos you shouldn't miss out, because of the massive development going on there. You can still get a land of as low as 600k in a gated estate in the ibeju lekki axis.

A lot of people will never finish thinking until their money in the bank will finish and they are back to square 1(remember! wealthy people dont put their money in the bank they invest and keep re-investing). So make good use of what you have today to secure your future, even if you are not celebrated, you will know you have done something worthwhile for yourself and family.

Why not call +2348088818029 now and lets help you get started.

1 Like

Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like for Jonathan share for buhari
like for Ronaldo share for Messi...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by texazzpete(m): 6:10am On Apr 23, 2018
An outsider seeing the type of shite that makes it to the Nairaland front page would be tempted to agree with Buhari that Very many Nigerians are indolent.

Pertinent Topics on creativity, business and entrepreneurship are nowhere near the front page of the most popular forum in Nigeria.

Stuff like this crap gets promoted to the front page with immediate alacrity.

This is not encouraging at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by talk2percy(m): 6:10am On Apr 23, 2018
By the time she will realize that Miracle has a wife and probably two kids and iz very happy with his family too and that BBN was only a game show which apparently was all a game to Miracle. It will now dawn on her that no matter how beautiful and smart she thinks she's is that she's been played! The money no go even do Miracle and his family plus friends.
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by castro234(m): 6:22am On Apr 23, 2018
edicied:
Please, what are we using the look for?
to eat bread
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Afamsi: 7:00am On Apr 23, 2018
How Nija pipu love to imitate only the bad things they see foreigners do... If they have d same zeal for good works, this country will be heaven on earth..

1 Like

Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by freshkpomo(m): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2018
am I the only one who finds this show irritating and see those watching it as stupid and not useful to themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 23, 2018
Ezz like we wee fry this look and eat it with tartar sauce o undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by Afamsi: 7:04am On Apr 23, 2018
Afamsi:
How Nija pipu love to imitate only the bad things they see foreigners do. If they have d same zeal for good works, this country will be heaven on earth.
Re: The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb by odomanis: 7:18am On Apr 23, 2018
nbisi:
Not everything u do on screen..it will forever hurt her

As it is hurting Bisola,right ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) / Picture Of Wizkid In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.