Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) (32893 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2018
The BBNaija 2018 edition finally came to an end today and Miracle was announced the winner of the show.

Check out his epic reaction after he was declared the winner of the 45million naira.

See Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmN8NLu2yM4

More here >> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/bbnaija2018-miracles-epic-reaction-announced-winner-video/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Bowwow11(m): 12:43am On Apr 23, 2018
congrats bro it is not easy u deserve it!!! please celebrate me for being first to comment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 12:44am On Apr 23, 2018
CC:Lalasticlala grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by HeWrites(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hope this won't be another EFE
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Waiting for that EMODE pushing all these threads to FP

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: APC 101
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS 45 MIN
COURSE UNIT: 6
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari "visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell Obama.

14. Write a short note on the statement 'I belong to everyone and I belong to no one'

15. My wife belongs to the kitchen and the other room.. Explain. What is the other room used for and how does it affect the Nigerian economy
Your Time Starts Now!!! Forwarded as received ooh thanks

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Giddymoney(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Come here and be showing us pictures like we didn't watched it

Every body wants to make front page sha,

And bbn is the password to front page

If you know, you know...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
shocked

The true winners of the night were DSTV and Payporte.

If only Nigerians knew how hard they had been fvcked in the ass by those two; they'd flee when next they hear Big Brother.

My calculator has been malfunctioning after I attempted to compute how much those folks raked in from ignorant Nigerians.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Divay22(f): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
It's getting annoying
He never do undecided
I thought BBN was over and mod, you still pushed this to fp? Dont be scared, come closer, I just want to talk.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by jose4shizzle: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Check my signature and contact me if you need any of those.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by 1stola: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
It's just good it's not ceeci

If she had won, it'd have sent a wrong message to our girls that one can be rude, arrogant and uncouth and still be loved by everyone.

The organisers should there not try the nonsense of holding that show EVER again in SouthAfrica. What t a m mockery and insult on the country.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by ghostwritter(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Aren't u guys sensible enough to see we are tired of #bbn already.
Stupid show.
Sensless viewer.
Clueless moderator.
Go get a life.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by miracle956: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
d
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Mac2016(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
whats
the
meaning
of
all
these
nonsensical
hype
on
BBNaija?
You
for
show
us
the
kind
sleep
wey
he
sleep
after
winning

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Naughtytboy: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
The rich keep getting richer
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Spoilt4toto: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Groovenaija360:
The BBNaija 2018 edition finally came to an end today and Miracle was announced the winner of the show.

Check out his epic reaction after he was declared the winner of the 45million naira.

See Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmN8NLu2yM4

More here >> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/bbnaija2018-miracles-epic-reaction-announced-winner-video/
the satanic show finally ended...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by EmmaLege: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sureboy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lucky he didn't crack his skull open

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
We have to stop the habit of hurling insults at every Nigerian leader. We must learn how to criticise without insults and state our views without denigrating a person and his/her family. If we want a better Nigeria we must show that we are bette

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by malele(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Am really surprised at the mods of this forum , how can everything about bb naija be on front page ? Am really disappointed .

Mods are u people not tired of this bb front updates? Nawah ooo.
And before any of u think of banning me for voicing my opinion , this acc is more than 10 yrs old thank you
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by lilmax(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Divay22:
It's getting annoying
He never do undecided
but you had to comment

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by fourhayz: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Very soon Nollywood wipl come with their foolish title...Miracle the millionaire undecided undecided undecided

Meanwhile Alex-45 Milla....

Shivering hard grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by NotBeenPaid: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
I'll rather watch from the link below than BBN. BBN is overrrrrrr

Because is for the interests of the youths and Nigerians at large undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flKDtaUUJmo
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Upaka(f): 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Please enough of this BBninja abeg
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Onyinye15(f): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
All I read on Nairaland now is bbnaija this, Ceece that

Click like if u are tired already sad
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by holluwai(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
This channel is CLOSED

cheesy
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by marvin905(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
this is just becoming annoying

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Seun360(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Enough of all these Bbn stuffs na, the show is over and it should stop making front page. whats this forum even turning to?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by Divay22(f): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
lilmax:
but you had to comment
I even wanted to modify
His reaction was epic..I'm really happy for him and Tobi coming on stage with the champagne, it was a victory well deserved.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) by talk2percy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
HeWrites:
Hope this won't be another EFE
Bro this guy is a pilot already

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling / #BBNaija: Tobi Replies 'Yoruba Demons Association' With Hilarious Letter / Video Of Thin Tall Tony And His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.