₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,138,225 members, 4,643,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 December 2018 at 11:26 PM

Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business (4333 Views)

A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy / Why Nigerian Youths Need To Make The Transition From Graduate To Apprentice / Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:55am On Apr 23
Hello Men and Ladies,

YOU WORK as a Marketer for a Bank or Firm.
And You are given a target of about #10m to #30m to meet Monthly.
Your Salary is 50k - 200k.
� You leave Your house very early.
�Work for at least 8 hours, receive insults & even get sexually harassed by potential Clients.
� Get home late and don't have time to prepare even a decent meal
�No time for Family/husband/ wife/children/Friends
� Your health is going down & You need to sleep.
� No real Savings to Your name
�You can't afford a Vacation
� Neither can You afford a Shopping spree @ Shoprite sef
� No time for God.

YET at the end of the day, week and month, you make millions for Your Employer.
My Dear, one day, Your 'engine' will quench out of stress.
And Your Employer will quietly replace You. Asap

Why not use all those ginger & build something worthwhile for Yourself? Be your OWN boss with HIGHER PAY & LESS STRESS.
It's not all about 'HARD WORK' but 'SMART WORK'

Are You ready to EARN what You really DESERVE by joining us today?

Comment I AM READY and I will help you get started

For further inquiry, check my signature below and click on the WhatsApp chat link or
To Easily Chat Us Directly Click here https:///send?phone=2348027390046
Call/WhatsApp +2348027390046, 08034113771.

1 Like

Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:27am On Apr 23
If interested, Visit our Ikeja office. Or contact us directly by clicking on the chat link in our signature below in blue colour.
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24
CofOLandOfPeace:
If interested, Visit our Ikeja office. Or contact us directly by clicking on the chat link in our signature below in blue colour.
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24
[quote author=CofOLandOfPeace post=66988888][/quote]
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24
CofOLandOfPeace:
If interested, Visit our Ikeja office... Or contact us directly by clicking on the chat link in our signature below in blue colour...
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:35am On Apr 25
CofOLandOfPeace:
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25
If Interested or have someone that could be interested, call us on the phone line in our signature or simply click to chat us directly.
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25
CofOLandOfPeace:

If Interested or have someone that could be interested, call us on the phone line in our signature or simply click to chat us directly.
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25
CofOLandOfPeace:
If interested, Visit our Ikeja office... Or contact us directly by clicking on the chat link in our signature below in blue colour.
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:38am On Apr 27
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27
CofOLandOfPeace:
[quote author=CofOLandOfPeace post=66993776][/quote]
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27
CofOLandOfPeace:
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:26am On Apr 30
CofOLandOfPeace:
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:33am On Apr 30
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:02pm On May 01
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:11pm On May 01
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:22pm On May 01
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:24am On May 02
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:30pm On May 02
CofOLandOfPeace:
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:14am On May 03
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by Mikefoto1234(m): 7:15pm On May 03
I am ready
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:09pm On May 04
CofOLandOfPeace:
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:56pm On May 04
Call/WhatsApp the number Contact there.

click here https:///send?phone=2348027390046
Mikefoto1234:
I am ready
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:36pm On May 05
CofOLandOfPeace:

Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:52am On May 07
Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:02pm On May 08
Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:58am On May 09
Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:18pm On May 10
CofOLandOfPeace:
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:50pm On May 10
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:57am On May 11
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
CofOLandOfPeace:
Re: Are There Really Lazy Nigerian Youths?Are You Looking For Lucrative Job/Business by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:16pm On May 11
CofOLandOfPeace:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!capm Exam Prep: Rita Mulcahy's Course In A Book For Passing The Capm Exam / Educationusa Student Achievers Program (edsap) 2017/2018 Application Form / How Much Does Oceanic Bank Nigeria Pay Its Fresh Graduates Or Intakes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.