Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:40 PM

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them (54804 Views)

Please Who Got Interview Msg From Zetech / Who Else Got This Msg From INFINITI ? / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by chrizolar: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
demsid:
The Otp not working for airtel numbers. I don't know how others have been doing it.
Same here.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Godrocks: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
crowntoro:
@npowerng, I have uploaded my passport photograph and ID card successfully and I am now in my dashboard so I want to know what to do next..
after uploading d Id card will it take u to another page because am stuck there
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Danny80: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
npowerng hope you are seeing these complains . Glo and Airtel not working. Pls something should be done
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by crowntoro(f): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Godrocks:
after uploading d Id card will it take u to another page because am stuck there
Yes, it will take you to dashboard where you would see a video but I dont know what to do next
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
"error something went wrong" does it mean a person is not selected?

Cc

Npowerng
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by JustAPhase(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
klacikokizo:
please create a group 07038648862
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by JustAPhase(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
klacikokizo:
you can join the group through this link
.......https:///BmNmsdVXtIzL4BXYfCR5TX

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by JustAPhase(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
VeektorStober:
I just created a whatsapp group.
Things will be much easier there.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by shidof(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
@ npowerng, I've uploaded my passport and ID card and successfully logged in, but after I've logged in, I didn't see anything on my profile, not even my passport nor my informations.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Mbmohammed(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
pls how will I get OTB via email? because i am not using the phone number I registered with.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by MrCerebral: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
crowntoro:
you dont have to come online to display your foolishness... you could have ignored since you dont have an answer
another cee c in the making, dude was just bein jovial, all you could do was to type lol or ignore. your queen was just humbled aunty

2 Likes

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Haddock(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Like the scheme wasnt on before the saga or what exactly?

You even have time to reply people that have written off positive things!

Right now they don't remember the 2 weeks Mr Imohkuede promised.

Whatever you say doesn't matter to a closed mind except if you can soak a stone with water.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by shichet12: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
olajyde3:
exactly I have done mine and everything went well and fine .........I wil advice we creat a watsup group for easy solving problems 07030498217
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by shichet12: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Pls add my number on the group chat Tnx 08136801147
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by noble2faith(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mbmohammed:
pls how will I get OTB via email? because i am not using the phone number I registered with.

The same issue I am faced with. I have been expecting npower to send d OTP time through my email.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by wahles(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
npowerng:

Congratulations, sir.
You have our best wishes.

Npowering, I was able to upload my passport but couldn't upload my id card due to network. I have access to the portal now though, how do I go about uploading the id card?
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by clems88(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mine keep saying otp validation failed
What could be the reason
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by jessykings(f): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
crowntoro:
@npowerng, I have uploaded my passport photograph and ID card successfully and I am now in my dashboard so I want to know what to do next..
Pls what kind of id did you use? Thanks
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by sparko1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
crowntoro:
you dont have to come online to display your foolishness... you could have ignored since you dont have an answer

That was supposed to be a joke! Foolishness! Seriously? Don't have time for this shit, get well soon!
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by crowntoro(f): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrCerebral:
another cee c in the making, dude was just bein jovial, all you could do was to type lol or ignore. your queen was just humbled aunty
You are a big fool for comparing me with cee c, kids everywhere with no common sense.. learn how to mind your business and if he wants to crack joke, he could have gone to the comedy section
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by ganiyu26(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Anybody notice the account number entered during registration doesn't correspond with the one on the portal right now; with the first two letters missing. And the info that device had been collected? ���
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by timagentms: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nizguy:

wot nxt after or wen u have on ur dashboard?
nothing ooo, the only things u will see when u check the announcement is "congratulation u have pass the physical stage. we will let you know the next stage blablabla
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Rootprof(m): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
ganiyu26:
Anybody notice the account number entered during registration doesn't correspond with the one on the portal right now; with the first two letters missing. And the info that device had been collected? ���
hmmmm
This is what my dash board is showing since ooo
Hope all is well

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by MrCerebral: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
crowntoro:
You are a big fool for comparing me with cee c, kids everywhere with no common sense.. learn how to mind your business and if he wants to crack joke, he could have gone to the comedy section
you will soon be humbled. kids everywhere, so, u r over 30 abi, and dragging for 30k work with all ur life, infact, I pupu 10 big black pupu on ur coconut cee c head.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Endlessplus08: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
VeektorStober:
I just created a whatsapp group.
Things will be much easier there.
Add me up 08150860881
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by MropeEleniyan00(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
noble2faith:
am also facing the same issue,hopefully it can work out via email tomorrow,npower reply now abeg

The same issue I am faced with. I have been expecting npower to send d OTP time through my email.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Amiano:

I have the same problem here o, my device section is even showing delivered n collected since Feb 21 2017.

NAwa o,this our set ,na so so problem, starting from application till now,why??
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by hoppcee: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
npowerng:

Wow, congratulations.
I got a message this evening.....pls what's the next step after creating a profile. Are we to visit the LGA?
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by OlaRolls(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Na God win ooo
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by clems88(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
hoppcee:

I got a message this evening.....pls what's the next step after creating a profile. Are we to visit the LGA?
yes visit the LG village chief for clearance grin angry
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by npowerng: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
hoppcee:

Kindly stay tuned to our official Social media channels for more information on the next step.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by npowerng: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
OlaRolls:
Na God win ooo

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread / ****** / How To Write Your Name Officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.