Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Reward Of Evil Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reward Of Evil Men (230 Views)

The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men / How Evil Men's Families End In My Village... Karma Is Real!!! / Why Does God Allow Evil Men And Women To Live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reward Of Evil Men by jonatoye(m): 3:09am On Apr 23, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Reward of Evil Men

WORD FOR TODAY
If you are evil and do evil in the lives of men, evil will never depart from your household. Everything you do either in secret or public is a seed that will yield bountiful fruits of your deeds in days to come!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And My eye will not spare you, neither will I have pity; but I will bring recompense for your evil ways upon you, while your abominations are in the midst of you [calling down punishment from a righteous God]; and you shall know (recognize, understand, and realize) that I am the Lord (Ezekiel 7:4 AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end of every evil man will never be good. The judgement of the Lord will surely come on every deed of men. No matter how smart the methodology of a man may be in doing evil, he will not always get away with his deeds.

Be reminded that every evil act is painful and capable of causing agony in the lives of the victims. Irrespective of who you are, the Lord is not ignorant of what you have done and doing. Your pretence before men cannot save you in the day of God's vengeance.

The seed of agony you have created in people's life is coming to you in multiple fold. The earlier you decide and cease from doing evil the better for you.

Prayer Point:
Lord! May I never be an agent or victim of wickedness in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Now the end has come upon you, And I will send My anger against you; I will judge you according to your ways, And I will repay you for all your abominations. (Ezek 7 3 NKJV)
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Productive Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

“IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL” (a heart touching story) / Alms Giving / Don't Worry About Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.