Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job (3167 Views)

Middleman (a New Lucrative Profession)find Honest And Reliable Partners And Mak / Middleman (a New Lucrative Profession)find Honest And Reliable Partners And Mak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:12am On Apr 23, 2018
2:08am
Hello Men and Ladies,

YOU WORK as a Marketer for a Bank or Firm.
And You are given a target of about #10m to #30m to meet Monthly.
Your Salary is 50k - 200k.
� You leave Your house very early.
�Work for at least 8 hours, receive insults & even get sexually harassed by potential Clients.
� Get home late and don't have time to prepare even a decent meal
�No time for Family/husband/ wife/children/Friends
� Your health is going down & You need to sleep.
� No real Savings to Your name
�You can't afford a Vacation
� Neither can You afford a Shopping spree @ Shoprite sef
� No time for God.

YET at the end of the day, week and month, you make millions for Your Employer.
My Dear, one day, Your 'engine' will quench out of stress.
And Your Employer will quietly replace You. Asap

Why not use all those ginger & build something worthwhile for Yourself? Be your OWN boss with HIGHER PAY & LESS STRESS.
It's not all about 'HARD WORK' but 'SMART WORK'

Are You ready to EARN what You really DESERVE by joining us today?

Comment I AM READY and I will help you get started

For further inquiry, check my signature below and click on the WhatsApp chat link or;
Call/WhatsApp Us with the same link info.

Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:14am On Apr 23, 2018
Contact us today.
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Contact us today.
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by steveDpro: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
make money with football jackpot, check my signature for more info.
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Contact us today...
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
steveDpro:
make money with football jackpot, check my signature for more info.
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:15am On Apr 25, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Contact us today.
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
If Interested or have someone that could be interested, call us on the phone line in our signature or simply click to chat us directly.
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
2:08am
Hello Men and Ladies,

YOU WORK as a Marketer for a Bank or Firm.
And You are given a target of about #10m to #30m to meet Monthly.
Your Salary is 50k - 200k.
� You leave Your house very early.
�Work for at least 8 hours, receive insults & even get sexually harassed by potential Clients.
� Get home late and don't have time to prepare even a decent meal
�No time for Family/husband/ wife/children/Friends
� Your health is going down & You need to sleep.
� No real Savings to Your name
�You can't afford a Vacation
� Neither can You afford a Shopping spree @ Shoprite sef
� No time for God.

YET at the end of the day, week and month, you make millions for Your Employer.
My Dear, one day, Your 'engine' will quench out of stress.
And Your Employer will quietly replace You. Asap

Why not use all those ginger & build something worthwhile for Yourself? Be your OWN boss with HIGHER PAY & LESS STRESS.
It's not all about 'HARD WORK' but 'SMART WORK'

Are You ready to EARN what You really DESERVE by joining us today?

Comment I AM READY and I will help you get started

For further inquiry, check my signature below and click on the WhatsApp chat link or;
Call/WhatsApp Us with the same link info.
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

If Interested or have someone that could be interested, call us on the phone line in our signature or simply click to chat us directly.
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2018
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2018

Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:19am On Apr 29, 2018
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link..
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:21am On Apr 30, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link..
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2018
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:28am On May 02, 2018
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2018
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:54pm On May 05, 2018
Contact
CofOLandOfPeace:

CofOLandOfPeace:
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:52am On May 07, 2018
Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2018
Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2018
Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:14pm On May 10, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2018
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:56am On May 11, 2018
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
CofOLandOfPeace:
Re: Do You Know Of Any Lazy Nigerian Youth? Looking For Lucrative Good Business/Job by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

abc / Learn MCD Trading Strategy And Start Making Profit On Every Price Movement / The Best Way To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.