Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

The Foolishness Of Yahweh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Foolishness Of Yahweh (2602 Views)

Books Of Corinthians(Paul on the foolishness of human wisdom) / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Foolishness Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 5:20am On Apr 23, 2018
It's very conspicuous that Yahweh was the most foolish of the gods. He used his supposed only begotten son for ritual purposes. Where do they do that kind of a thing? Olorun, Chukwu, Abassi, Oghene and Osanobua the gods of our land will never behave in such foolish manner.

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by krepstone72: 6:16pm On May 02, 2018
The Choosen One (Otem) I'm in Need of Your Help
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by Primesky(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2018
OtemAtum:
It's very conspicuous that Yahweh was the most foolish of the gods. He used his supposedly only begotten son for ritual purposes. Where do they do that kind of a thing? Olorun, Chukwu, Abassi, Oghene and Osanobua the gods of our land will never behave in such foolish manner.

The devil is always a liar!

Wait a minute! You have just attested to the fact that God actually gave His only begotten son to die. Which the bible says. So, the bible is correct!

Again, God did not use His power to kill you, to pay for your sins, rather, He made a substitute with His son, because, His son has power over death which we don't have, hence, He's alive again haven risen from the death, and our debt paid in full.

All your so called gods who are nothing but fallen angels waiting for their eternal judgement, cannot do that. Are they sinless? No! So, where will they get the sinless blood from. If they could get it, wouldn't they have paid for their sins with long ago? Oh!, but they are eternally lost. Don't join them. No one should join them.

Chukwu is God in Igbo language, Olorun is God in Yoruba, Abassi is the same God in Effik. Why have you allowed yourself to be confused and decieved?.

The word 'good' or 'light' has many names according to the varing sets of languages around the world, so also is the name by which people call God. Yahweh is God, the almighty. Please, stop the deception.

Let the people of God be careful, only the devil can bring about such confusion and yet make it look so real. If he attempted it with Jesus, he will surely, most certainly attempt it on us.

Jesus Christ remains the way, the truth and the life.

3 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 1:20pm On May 13, 2018
Primesky:

The devil is always a liar!

Wait a minute! You have just attested to the fact that God actually gave His only begotten son to die. Which the bible says. So, the bible is correct!

Again, God did not use His power to kill you, to pay for your sins, rather, He made a substitute with His son, because, His son has power over death which we don't have, hence, He's alive again haven risen from the death, and our debt paid in full.

All your so called gods who are nothing but fallen angels waiting for their eternal judgement, cannot do that. Are they sinless? No! So, where will they get the sinless blood from. If they could get it, wouldn't they have paid for their sins with long ago? Oh!, but they are eternally lost. Don't join them. No one should join them.

Chukwu is God in Igbo language, Olorun is God in Yoruba, Abassi is the same God in Effik. Why have you allowed yourself to be confused and decieved?.

The word 'good' or 'light' has many names according to the varing sets of languages around the world, so also is the name by which people call God. Yahweh is God, the almighty. Please, stop the deception.

Let the people of God be careful, only the devil can bring about such confusion and yet make it look so real. If he attempted it with Jesus, he will surely, most certainly attempt it on us.

Jesus Christ remains the way, the truth and the life.
Chukwu, Olorun and Abassi are not Yahweh. Olorun did not use his supposed only son for ritual. Go and read about Chukwu, the husband of Ala. Yahweh's wife is Asherah and not Allah. You need to study.

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by Primesky(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2018
0temSapien:
Chukwu, Olorun and Abassi are not Yahweh. Olorun did not use his supposed only son for ritual. Go and read about Chukwu, the husband of Ala. Yahweh's wife is Asherah and not Allah. You need to study.

SMH. So you're saying the Yoruba, the Efik and the Igbos serve different god's, including their Christians?. And yet, you an individual, is serving all of them combined. Oh! what a great confusion! No man, not even spirit, can serve two masters.

But wait a minute, why are you focusing on the name this different ethnic groups call Jehovah Yahweh, the almighty God?. Why don't you call Amadioha, Sango and their likes? You are working with fallen angels who are desperately trying to destroy the church and deceive God's people. Again, I say, they will faaaaail!.

Fallen angels have come together to cook up stories, ferrytale for that matter to deceive and destroy you. They have one agenda, that's deceive and destroy. So, they can work together to achieve it. But tell them that I said, by the authority in the name of Jesus Christ, they have failed woefully. They have failed catastrophically. Their place is the lake of fire.

Yahweh is Jehovah the almighty God. Period!

All other assumptions are falsehood and lies!.

Jesus Christ is Lord for ever.
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 4:02pm On May 13, 2018
Primesky:

SMH. So you're saying the Yoruba, the Efik and the Igbos serve different god's, including their Christians?. And yet, you an individual, is serving all of them combined. Oh! what a great confusion! No man, not even spirit, can serve two masters.

But wait a minute, why are you focusing on the name this different ethnic groups call Jehovah Yahweh, the almighty God?. Why don't you call Amadioha, Sango and their likes? You are working with fallen angels who are desperately trying to destroy the church and deceive God's people. Again, I say, they will faaaaail!.

Fallen angels have come together to cook up stories, ferrytale for that matter to deceive and destroy you. They have one agenda, that's deceive and destroy. So, they can work together to achieve it. But tell them that I said, by the authority in the name of Jesus Christ, they have failed woefully. They have failed catastrophically. Their place is the lake of fire.

Yahweh is Jehovah the almighty God. Period!

All other assumptions are falsehood and lies!.

Jesus Christ is Lord for ever.

Is Allah Yahweh?
Did Olorun send Jesus or Oduduwa?
Did Yahweh send Mohammed?
Is Yahweh's wife called Ala?

It will help u know they are all different people and they themselves know that they are different. God Almighty their creator also knows them distinctly and I wonder how you, a human being can be claiming to know these creatures of God better than themselves.

2 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by Primesky(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2018
0temSapien:

Is Allah Yahweh?
Did Olorun send Jesus or Oduduwa?
Did Yahweh send Mohammed?
Is Yahweh's wife called Ala?

It will help u know they are all different people and they themselves know that they are different. God Almighty their creator also knows them distinctly and I wonder how you, a human being can be claiming to know these creatures of God better than themselves.

What makes them different?. Don't you hear the word 'human race'? God made us all from one stock, which is Adam. And He sees us as one. Anywhere you see divisions like this, know it's of the devil. But he has failed already!.
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 5:48pm On May 13, 2018
Primesky:

What makes them different?. Don't you hear the word 'human race'? God made us all from one stock, which is Adam. And He sees us as one. Anywhere you see divisions like this, know it's of the devil. But he has failed already!.

So you mean Vishnu is Yahweh and Yahweh is Mazda, right? You mean Olorun is the god of Abraham, Isaac and Israel while Atum is the same as El? You mean Ra is Oghene? Hmm. So can you tell me why Yahweh was not recorded in the bible to have married Ala while our ancestors said that the wife of Chukwu is Ala. Can you tell me why the Koran said that Allah sent Mohammed while the bible didn't say so? But the Doctufos of truth reveals everything as it is, so that we are able to know who sent who.
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by Primesky(m): 10:23pm On May 13, 2018
0temSapien:

So you mean Vishnu is Yahweh and Yahweh is Mazda, right? You mean Olorun is the god of Abraham, Isaac and Israel while Atum is the same as El? You mean Ra is Oghene? Hmm. So can you tell me why Yahweh was not recorded in the bible to have married Ala while our ancestors said that the wife of Chukwu is Ala. Can you tell me why the Koran said that Allah sent Mohammed while the bible didn't say so? But the Doctufos of truth reveals everything as it is, so that we are able to know who sent who.

O boy stop confusing people here!. What business does God almighty have to do with fallen angels?. It was fallen angels who came here on earth and took wives for themselves to have children but particularly to corrupt the seed of the woman, so that it will be difficult for the promise of God that the seed of the woman will crush the head of the serpent, to come to past. Even in that they failed!, because Jesus came in the flesh!, died and rose again overpowering them completely. Now, they've adopted a confusionist strategy to confuse the people, deceive and destroy them. But just as they failed before, they will fail again!.

Jehovah Yahweh is God almighty. He is not the same as Allah and Ala. He is not Masda, neither is He Atum!.

The devil is a liar, a failure, and a sore loser, whose place is in the lake if fire!

Jesus Christ is Lord over all and forever!.
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by xproducer: 12:15am On May 14, 2018
"Tell and bring forth your case; Yes, let them take counsel together. Who has declared this from ancient time? Who has told it from that time? Have not I, the Lord? And there is no other God besides Me, A just God and a Savior; There is none besides Me" - Isaiah 45:21

"Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their own craftiness”; [a] and again, “The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile." 1 Corinthians 3:18-20
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 9:01am On May 14, 2018
Primesky:

O boy stop confusing people here!. What business does God almighty have to do with fallen angels?. It was fallen angels who came here on earth and took wives for themselves to have children but particularly to corrupt the seed of the woman, so that it will be difficult for the promise of God that the seed of the woman will crush the head of the serpent, to come to past. Even in that they failed!, because Jesus came in the flesh!, died and rose again overpowering them completely. Now, they've adopted a confusionist strategy to confuse the people, deceive and destroy them. But just as they failed before, they will fail again!.

Jehovah Yahweh is God almighty. He is not the same as Allah and Ala. He is not Masda, neither is He Atum!.

The devil is a liar, a failure, and a sore loser, whose place is in the lake if fire!

Jesus Christ is Lord over all and forever!.
lol
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 3:32am On May 19, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by M0ron: 3:50am On May 19, 2018
OtemAtum:
It's very conspicuous that Yahweh was the most foolish of the gods. He used his supposedly only begotten son for ritual purposes. Where do they do that kind of a thing? Olorun, Chukwu, Abassi, Oghene and Osanobua the gods of our land will never behave in such foolish manner.

One of those who bark at God to earn likes

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 8:47am On May 19, 2018
M0ron:

One of those who bark at God to earn likes
Lol
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by 0temSapien: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by Freh(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
OtemAtum:

Yo Otem what daily spiritual excercises did you practice. How did develop your self to be able to perceive these things.
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by sonofthunder: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
sonofthunder:
1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
This i definitely written by John of Patmos. I even know his intention of writing this. Was it not when Nicolas was saying that fictitious Jesus does not exist as flesh but as 'word of the mouth' only? I have even seen a glimpse of such event in my meditation. Quickly read the book of COMMON ERA 4: 45-49

45. Now when John had gone out, he found one named Nicolas, having followers who said
that Iesus Kristus was not a physical human, but a word of the past who had died in the past word.
46. Now Johanan(John) heard the confesions of these people, he was grieved. Then he told Paul saying, do you not say that Nicolas was a christian? But I found him and his followers declaring another doctrine. And they said that Iesus Kristus did not come in a human form in our contemporary world.
47. Then Paul said, I have told the christians that they should curse anyone who teaches that Kristus did not come as a human in our contemporary world. Now John, go and write a letter and send them to our converts, both young and old, warning them concerning the Nicolatians whom I have called the anti-christus.
48. Warn them concerning these anti-christus and say to them that they should be well prepared for the return of Kristus. I have taught them already that the manifestation of Nicolas is a sign of the end of the world. Therefore write it in your letters too.
49. Then you shall send the letters to many towns and villages of Asia minor, Syria and Rome where we have many converts.
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by sonofthunder: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
OtemAtum:
This i definitely written by John of Patmos. I even know his intention of writing this. Was it not when Nicolas was saying that fictitious Jesus does not exist as flesh but as 'word of the mouth' only? I have even seen a glimpse of such event in my meditation. Quickly read the book of COMMON ERA 4: 45-49

45. Now when John had gone out, he found one named Nicolas, having followers who said
that Iesus Kristus was not a physical human, but a word of the past who had died in the past word.
46. Now Johanan(John) heard the confesions of these people, he was grieved. Then he told Paul saying, do you not say that Nicolas was a christian? But I found him and his followers declaring another doctrine. And they said that Iesus Kristus did not come in a human form in our contemporary world.
47. Then Paul said, I have told the christians that they should curse anyone who teaches that Kristus did not come as a human in our contemporary world. Now John, go and write a letter and send them to our converts, both young and old, warning them concerning the Nicolatians whom I have called the anti-christus.
48. Warn them concerning these anti-christus and say to them that they should be well prepared for the return of Kristus. I have taught them already that the manifestation of Nicolas is a sign of the end of the world. Therefore write it in your letters too.
49. Then you shall send the letters to many towns and villages of Asia minor, Syria and Rome where we have many converts.

Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by ScienceWatch: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=sonofthunder post=69171676][/quote]Sigh !
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Sigh !
hmm
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 4:14am On Oct 02, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Truth
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 4:33am On Oct 14, 2018
learn the truth
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 3:59am On Oct 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
hmm
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Avoid his foolishness.
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 5:54am On Mar 26, 2019
learn
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
OtemAtum:
Hmm
is Yahweh the god in genesis?I have come to the fact that God is not a person but a title.....just like oba or sultan.....whoever wrote the bible is wrong,god is not an individual but a title...... And there are many Gods

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
futurist369:
is Yahweh the god in genesis?I have come to the fact that God is not a person but a title.....just like oba or sultan.....whoever wrote the bible is wrong,god is not an individual but a title...... And there are many Gods
We are all gods. Yahweh is a bible god, just like everybody else. God Almighty who created him is the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Yahweh by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
OtemAtum:
We are all gods. Yahweh is a bible god, just like everybody else. God Almighty who created him is the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE
but in the bible, its strongly emphasized that Yahweh or Jehovah is the Almighty god.....pls I need a link to download doctofus of truth pdf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist Richard Dawkins: Getting Rid Of God Would Make World Less Moral / Where Is "Holy Ghost Fire" Mentioned In The Bible? / It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.